filters
State:
City:
Product:

Update by user Dec 21, 2014

He was in the store again. Not the same store another store. He also apparently works at Target as well.

Original review posted by user Dec 18, 2014

Just to let you guys know that I was shopping in your store and I noticed a worker who was not wearing the regular uniforms your employees were. Instead he was...
Peter99

Yeah Zack sent me a message that he was needs approval before posting on this site. I see the same thing happened to you.

Triplet may remember upsetatdennys. He wrote a complaint about Denny's and was impersonated by KevinRichards. At first they claimed Kevin Richards has the right to call people retarded with the freedom of speech thing. That he has a right to make racial slurs, hom0phobic slurs.

I have a feeling that part of the reason these things are allowed is because the administrators of this site are hom0pobic themselves. They consider calling someone gai(y) an insult so they filter the word ga(y). They consider the word hom0sexual an insult so they filter the word hom0sexual. Denny was told that Kevin Richards was protected by freedom of speech.

Another poster on this site got the same message as you because he kept exposing Kevin for his multiple accounts. Every time someone tells everyone that Kevin Richards is posing as the OP their posts are deleted. Anyways instead of blabbering. Let me tell you what happened to Denny's.

Denny's was impersonated by Kevin. He made a complaint about Denny's. Kevin pretended to be him and claimed he beat his daughter because he was upset at Denny's. Upset at Denny's complained about this and was told that Kevin was using freedom of speech.

THen when he pointed out that this was impersonation not freedom of speech they deleted the posts and denied that the impersonating posts existed. When he told them he had screenshots they told him he was banned for breaking the rules, simply for standing up to this site and how is is poorly ran. The thing is James from Idaho is correct and people on this site are not breaking any laws. They have a right to ban for any silly reason.

Now if you paid money to use this site and they banned you for no reason you can take them to court and get your money back.

Kevin Richards accused me of being a *** because I contacted Fine Young Aiden who is 11. I am a teen myself, but I don't find that offensive since he basically accuses everyone of the same thing when they tell him off yet his posts are not deleted

3.8
Black Friday 2014 Advertised laptop from Walmart bogus
Laptop advertised in paper ad and on Internet from Walmart for $549. Found out can only order on line. Click on ad and took me to Walmart's site showing advertised laptop, but no place to place order. Called walmart.com to order and emailed with no help-only...

I wonder if they didn't go on sale until a certain time like the rest of the sale items.

Review
Cons
  • I did not like they blatantly lied
Reason of review
Would not sell laptop as advertised
Deliver product or service ordered
Tags
  • Fraudalent
  • Not Honor Ad
3.1

Update by user Dec 13, 2014

Like i said before my complaint has been resolved so don't waste your time reading the comments there is some kid named Kevin Richards that like to start *** on people's page, by pretending he is the person that wrote the complaint and says lies, then starts a bunch of...

All trolls aside. Why would someone ever take there four children to Walmart to purchase a big ticket item like a TV?

It also sounds like she took these four children to Walmart on "Black Friday". That seems like the worst time for anyone to brave Walmart.

Recently we purchased two 55" TV's from Costco, and did the sane responsible thing...hired a babysitter for the two children. How can you compare and contrast different models and price points with four distracting children in tow!

Review
Cons
  • Management
  • Lack of stock
  • Long waits
Poor customer service
Let the company propose a solution

Update by user Dec 04, 2014

Walmart called me and resolved my issue they gave me a better 50" Television..... I am a happy camper now. Thank You Justin Manager of the Clay New York Store, You did good

Original review posted by user Nov 28, 2014

I called the store #1831 @2:00 pm to verify if we could come in and get our television and wait...
KevinRichards

These things go fast kiddo, is this the first Black Friday you parents allowed you to attend? Next time have them take you there earlier.

Problem with delivery
Deliver product or service ordered
Tags
  • walmart ad scams
2.1

Update by user Dec 06, 2014

Thank you Greg and Denise for fixing the problem.

Original review posted by user Nov 27, 2014

I feel for the people that have to work Thanksgiving. But this is just the straw that broke the camels back. I thought great a new laptop! One I can actually afford on my limited budget. Haven't had a new one since 2005....

You cut in line. Grow up and accept responsibility for your immature actions.

You get no sympathy here. There are people starving to death in the world and you are complaining about not getting your laptop.

Poor customer service
Let the company propose a solution

Resolved: Walmart - Account Review from Chicago, Illinois

1.2

Update by user Oct 29, 2014

They did contact me this morning and got Mike I can't straighten out my money was finally redeposited

Original review posted by user Oct 28, 2014

Went to Walmart on 10-27. Spent $50.08. They charged my account 3 times. I have called the store they said there was nothing they could do and told me to call the 800 number. Talked to a guy who passed me off to another dept. they are saying they didn't charge my account but once. My account says otherwise. The guy hung up on me. My kids don't get dinner seeing as how they wiped my account out and refuse to fix it. All I can say is *** Walmart. I'll NEVER shop there again
KevinRichards

Why do you have internet access if you cannot afford to feed your children.

KevinRichards

Everything this person post is a lie, she just wants attention.

This happened to me but from another store...All I did was call the bank and they took care of it right away we had our money back.Do not even mess with the store go thru your bank.

@me

This person admitted she lied about the whole thing though and that is another story. She alter admitted she did not have enough money to feed her children because she spent it on herself and lied about being charged three times.

@KevinRichards

Lol. You must be really bored.

Pick a new post to comment on and a new person to harass please.

I'm tired of my email being own up with your nonsense. L

@Christie21784

Then mark this site as spam and don't come back. You post a review here, if you cannot take the feedback because it hurts you leave.

You know how to mark this site as spam right.

You neglected to have enough food in your fridge or save for a rainy day and accuse them of starving your children. Put the poor things up for adoption because you are an unfit mother.

@KevinRichards

Lmao. I'm far from an unfit mother.

But you however are an unfit human being.

Go play in the freeway. Haha

@Christie21784

You are an unfit mother, and a big liar as well. You already said you were done with this post and won't be replying, that is a lie since you keep coming back.

Your husband(assuming you did not make him up) is rolling in his grave in shame with how you are right now. That is if he did not commit suicide because you are already this horrible before he "died" You accuse me of attacking women because you are a coward and cannot admit fault. However for a grown woman to attack 16 year old boys online makes you a coward. I would not have stated this if you did not make that foolish comment about me liking to attack women just because I told poor you that you are wrong.

Seriously grow up. If you kept your children hungry from one night because you did not have enough food that is being an unfit parent. You cannot get this through your thick skull that it was YOU that kept them hungry.

If your husband is real than he would be rolling over in shame. I don't think you ever had a husband, you just lied about your "husband" dying to score sympathy, apparently it worked for a few people but it won't work for me.

@me

Then when I called her out on her abusive posts, she accused me of attacking women online. It is okay for her to verbally people online but once you tell her off you are w woman beater. Her dead husband is rolling over in his grave in shame at how she is after he died.

Lol. Again.

You must be really bored.

Find someone else to harass you lil troll. Lmao

@Christie21784

How many lies are you going to tell? You said you wont be replying anymore.

Is your husband really dead or did you make that up for sympathy. You sicken me.

Lmao. You crack me up

You do realize that the more you reply back to Kevin the more he will reply back to you right? I have read the comments and Kevin is 13 years old, but what's your excuse for acting like a child.

Frankly both of you are behaving childishly. Both of you are attacking each other. His comments about your husband are down right cruel, however he is replying back because you are feeding the troll. j.wayne, don't be foolish just because someone is talking to another user on a website, comments EVERYONE can see does not make them a ***.

Same with you Kevin. Nor does replying back to a woman make someone a woman attacker. You share your story, you will get replies from both the sane and nutters. If Kevin replies to you don't reply anymore, after all you are the older and more mature one right?

From what I am reading it looks like two junior high school students replying back to each other. Kevin, triplet, go to some teen website, neopets, twitter, leave the discussion to the adults.

@Anonymous

OOps I was not logged in when I posted this, but take my advice, next time someone *** with you get the mafia to solve it.

BTW your husband would be proud of you for raising the kids yourself and working hard take care of them without help. Though in your case even if you did get money from the government it would not be because you are lazy as American Kevin said.

@Anonymous

He is 16, firstborntriplet is 13. Also what happened to my post that I posted when I was not signed in?

@KevinFromLondonEngland00

It is right there you ***, sometimes it takes a few minutes to show up.

@KevinRichards

I was actually talking about another post, where I told her not to mistake me with you because we have the same first name. Where I told her firstborntriplet had a good idea, but the police take a long time to solve anything, the mafia will solve it faster.

The police will want proof, the mafia will react right away no proof required. I don't want her to mistake you and I because we share the same first name. I think she is doing her best to raise her children without help and her husband knows this somehow and is watching over her. Anyways next time someone messes with you OP get the mafia involved they will straighten out the walmart manager that stole your money.

Also Kevin Richards is bashing all these people on food stamps but he will be on food stamps since he claimed he dropped out of school. In UK the only jobs that drop outs get is ones that don't pay well, if even, and I am sure USA is the same?

Leave them and come to Target. We got all the good *** and at better prices too!

Screw walmart, we take all forms of payment and love all customers.

That's how we roll. Peace out, Tasha

KevinRichards

Christie must be a *** and *** too in your definition because firstborntriplet is also a teen. So this site is full of pervs and pedos including you for defending them.

At least by your logic.

j.wayne

As far as the rest of you bottom line is walmart stole money from her. Stop using the cloud the issue obama tactic.

It doesnt work anymore.

THEY STOLE MONEY FROM HER. Thats the issue.

@j.wayne

No one is denying this as you claim the point is if she kept money aside for emergencies she would not have had an issue with them stealing the money. The problem is she is bitter because her husband died and taking it out on others, perhaps she just made it up about her husband dying so she can have people feel sorry for her, and use it as an excuse for her childish behavior by calling it grieving.

PS Tasha is only a year younger so you so socialize with minors online which makes you the *** and ***. Besides the topic is not sexual.

@KevinRichards

The point is that Walmart took my money. I don't care if I had 5 million in the bank Id still be pissed if someone took a dime of it.

This post is about Walmart taking my money and nothing more. You just want to make it about other things because you are a sad little person n who doesn't have anything better do do with his time. I have a question for you.

Do you have mommy issues? Is that why you like to attack women?

@Christie21784

I attack anyone that does not act their age men or women. Another lie claiming I have mommy issues, just like you lied about your husband dying, you never had a husband no man would want to marry a low life like yourself.

So much for ignoring and not replying. You said you would not reply back another lie. Lets just say your husband did die, most likely from suicide because he found out what you were really like. I feel bad for your children having to live with you.

You are the one that started it with the name calling and harassment, but you cannot take what you dish. You don't know how to read, I never stated they were right and I never said that they did not take your money. Learn how to read, I said had you been able to finance properly your children would not be starving, the sad thing is you are blaming them for your children starving instead of yourself. Too bad your husband married a dunce.

Also you are an adult, do you like to attack teen aged boys. You like to chat with teenage boys online, perhaps you are a *** *** yourself? Hey it is no more worse than you accusing me of a boy that attacks women. Now the tables have turned and I have called you a *** *** talking to me.

It is no different than you saying I attack women. Man or women, if you can harass and abuse others online like you are doing you can also take the heat back. No wonder your husband killed himself.

He should have taken the children with him so they don't have to deal with you. That would have been the kind thing to do.

j.wayne

At Tasha uuhhh i dont socialize online with minor children and strongly wonder about adults that do. You might think before you speak in the future. Your words give away far more than you realize.

@j.wayne

Stop replying to Tasha you *** ***, she is 17 years old.

KevinRichards

The real Christie is being dishonest so perhaps she is trolling her own review?

KevinRichards

realm188 the fact that her husband died and that her life is not going as she planned on does not give her a right to lash out at others. He would be ashamed of her if he knew how she was now.

Also like Tasha said how do we know she is not lying about her husband dying? She lied and said I live in my parents basement, so perhaps she is lying about that as well? Perhaps she is lying about her children being starved for the night. She brought herself on to this with childish name calling.

She cannot take the heat of what she dishes. Until she gets her act together and grows up a little her children would be better off living with relatives. I am sure her husband would feel the same way.

Come on I would not have attacked her if she had not resulted to childish name calling.

@KevinRichards

She said that because you attacked her first. You would have attacked her anyways, and it looks like one of you did.

As "Tasha" said, one lie makes you hard to believe anything you say.

Regardless of what happened, you had no reason at all to say that.

@realm188

Just ignore the little boy. His comments don't bother me one bit.

He obviously has mommy issues. Either that or he is trying to compensate for his other shortcomings by trying to be big and bad on the Internet.

That's why he likes to attack women. It's quite comical actually.

@Christie21784

Even if if I have mommy issues at least someone did not kill themselves just to deal with me. You are an adult *** that likes to talk to teenaged boys online.

It is no more silly than you claiming I like to attack women because I put you in your place. You are the one comical and I hope you don't talk to your children this way. When your husband killed himself he should have taken the children with him. Leaving the children you is cruel.

Telling a lady she is wrong is not the same as attacking women. It is like calling you a *** because you replied to me and firstborntriplet. It is like calling you a bully because you reply back to someone who is probably half your age. You must be a online bully who likes to reply harass children online.

You call teenagers names, what does that make you. Would your husband be proud of you, I doubt it, he is disappointed with you which is why he put the gun to his mouth.

No offence but Christie you are being awfully rude to other users. Just because you don't like their suggestions does not mean you have to reply rudely to them.

Seriously grow up and post more maturely. You result to name calling, harassing ect. If several people suggest you in the wrong perhaps you are in the wrong. Also do you know whether or not KevinRichards lives in his parents basement?

He has been a member of this site for almost five years now and I have been viewing this site on and off for about that time. Just to let you know more about Kevin Richards he is 16 years old and even if he does live in his parents basement what is wrong with that? You are required to live with parents up to age 18. Even then if he is living with his parents after that what is wrong with that?

Some rent their parents basement until they can get their own place. However you don't know for sure if he lives in his parents basement or not, and by claiming this without proof you are lying which makes me wonder what else you are lying about? Is your husband really dead?

Were you really charged three times? One lie makes you hard to believe anything you say.

"All I can say is *** Walmart.I'll NEVER shop there again"

If being charged $100 extra is going to make you broke and unable to feed your children then you have bigger issues than what you discussed online. I agree Kevin was harsh on you, but to be honest you need to learn to budget and stick by it, what if your car needed repairs?

What if one of your children got sick and needed medical treatment? Also you should have had food in the fridge from prior trips, you can also get help from relatives. It was your choice to starve your children. You are just using your children as pawns to score pity points, but you need to step up to the plate and accept responsibility for your actions honey.

Also you say you will never shop at Walmart again, well with your budgeting this is the only place you can afford to shop at. Telling another poster to grow up makes you a hypocrite because you yourself have a lot of growing up to do.

@grow up and take responsibillt

I wonder if her children really went hungry that night or if she is lying just to get pity. If she is she is using her children as pawns as you said.

Pawns to make the company look bad for her lack of budgeting. One thing is for sure she should not be having internet access if she is that bad off. Instead she could be spending that money on feeding her children.

They are better off without her. And if she is posting that about her children not getting dinner that night her husband would really be rolling in his grave in shame at how she is exposing her children to get pity on her poor choices and horrible budgeting.

@KevinRichards

How bout this you little troll. Shut the *** up....go back to your moms basement and look at some more ***.

You are obviously a miserable little boy who wants attention. You aren't going to get anymore here. You are the childish one who needs to grow up. Lol.

It's quite pathetic really. Any other comments you make will be ignored because in all reality you are speaking to a grown up.

Not a childish little boy. Have a great night cupcake

@Christie21784

You are the childish one, you are given advise and you refuse to accept it. Were you like this before your husband die, if so he probably put a gun through his head so he did not have to deal with you no longer, after finding out what life with you will be like for 50 more years he probably committed suicide.

If you changed after his death like I said he must be rolling over in his grave with shame. You are the one that needs to grow up and not result to childish name calling. I am not trolling I am just stating the truth. Don't take out your anger on us because your life is not going as you wish.

It is not our fault your husband probably killed himself to get away from you.

It is not our fault that you cannot budget and your children had to starve for the night. So just because you have a terrible life do not take your anger out on us.

@grow up and take responsibillt

Lol. Grow up?

I work every day and take care of all my responsibilities. I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth. I live pay check to pay check just like many other people in the United states. As for my children...they have excellent insurance which I pay through the nose for.

My car which I pay for is in excellent condition. So am I a grown up? You're *** right I am. This consumers a place to vent about frustrations with businesses that have mistreated or wronged you.

I don't need sympathy from anybody because I get up and take care of my business every single day. So if you don't like my post *** off.

@Christie21784

Yeah leaving no food in the fridge and not having money to buy food is NOT taking care of your responsibilities Your car may be in excellent condition but if you had brains you would know that something can happen anytime. Those are just too examples.

Anything can happen and you should keep money aside for emergencies. You don't like other people replying than don't post your review here. You post your review people have the right to reply back to you. If telling the truth hurts your feelings then perhaps you should not be posting.

People are trying to help you and you verbally attack them. I bet your husband would be pissed if he saw how you are behaving.

You with your childish name calling and lack of responsibility have a lot of growing up to do. Your children are better off without you, give them up they deserve better.

@KevinRichards

Kevin, I usually agree with you on SOME things but not this one. Sorry Kevin, but you obviously have no idea what it's like to be left behind with little or no help.

You probably don't know what she is going through to be saying all of this. And the fact that one of you used her name to troll is just a new low. It wasn't funny. If her husband died, don't you think she is going through enough?

It's not like she planned this. Sometimes that's just how that one went.

The fact that she even went there does show that she is taking care of her kids. Even the fact that she called would show that.

Okay guys I admit this incident never happened, but I ran out of food stamp vouchers so I lied and said they charged me three times in hopes that they would give me a gift card so I can feed my children. Now they have not had dinner, luckily the school provides free breakfast and lunch for children living below the poverty line otherwise I would have to send the children to live with my ex husband.

I would rather my children starve to death than have him have them for more than the courts ordered for his visits. He gives me money for the children but unfortunately I spent it on clothing for myself.

@Christie21784

You were actually quite pathetic to post something like that about someone that you know nothing up. For your information my children's father is dead and I work my *** off to take care of them.

I don't get stamps or any help from anyone to tale care of them.

My debit card is with my bank account and they took what little I had in my account. So stick that in your *** and grow the *** up

@Christie21784

You do realize that you are addressing yourself right. You are the one that needs to grow the heck up, do you talk like that in front of your children.

Your husband must be rolling over in his grave in shame at how his wife is raising his children. At how his wife is behaving towards strangers online. You grow up, if your husband were alive he would be ashamed of you for how you are right now.

You are acting like a five year old with your childish name calling. Boy if your husband were still alive he would not know you now.

@Christie21784

It is take care not tale care. I am sure even your children know the difference between take and tale.

@Christie21784

And guess what lo and behold they contacted me this morning and they fixed it. My money was redeposited into my account

u work for walmart!

@Anonymous

No, I don't think so. I am surprised she has a job at all with her attitude, calling people pathetic, using profanity to address those who reply to her review, her husband must be rolling over in his grave with shame at how his kids were raised.

She charged a little over $50 three times, I mean if she does not have $100 in her account she is not planning for emergencies. Yeah they messed up by over charging her three times, but she does not finance properly. This is why her children were hungry, because she did not have any food in the fridge and could not afford to buy them because she lacks being able to budget.

If she knew how to budget she would have kept her money aside for emergencies, she tells others to grow up when she acts like she is five years old. If her husband could see her now he would be ashamed and embarrassed.

@Christie21784

You know, if you are going to troll then you can at least not make it so obvious that you are.

@realm188

What is a troll??????

@Christie21784

Well, that would be you. Not the real Christie, but you.

@Christie21784

Someone who posts as the OP making ridiculous claims about child abuse or whatever.

#892075

This is a banking issue, not Walmart's fault. If you are using a debit card and that close on your account that is the problem. It will fix itself, but only in the bank's sweet time.

#892081
@pulltype

Researched the issue with my bank beforehand. It's not an issue on my banks part and my bank is disputing the charges. That was my grocery money.

View more comments (50)

Update by user Jan 18, 2016

This is the second time I went to print my Savings and the *** thing will not print:-( I have tried on several computers with the same results......all it prints is the header but not the actual coupon with bar code.......I end up having to copy and put into paint or...

I wouldn't use that Walmart app ever again. I just got my account hacked into and they stole my savings catcher money....And thank goodness they didn't use my credit card information.

The app is not secure. I am deleting my app and will never use it again. They updated the app and the same day my account was hacked into.

I am not even really worried about the stupid savings catcher money, but just worried about storing credit card information in the app. BEWARE: do not store any of your credit information on the app or the site, I just deleted all my private information.

Not as described/ advertised
Preferred solution
end your phoney program....its a scam
Resolved
WORST WALMART COUPONING EXPERIENCE EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yesterday I had to worst walmart experience ever at check out. the cashier had the worst customer service I have experienced in my life !!!!!!!!! I enjoy couponing and she denied several of my coupons with the addition of her snotty attitude and comments arguing with...
DragonRI

Was wondering...the actual "ID#" required to enter their so called contest is supposed to be in the upper left hand corner and the pic you have submitted does not show any "ID#". I have found my last 49 purchases from walmart to not have the id # and thereby the contest is not really available because no ID# can be input. Specifically ID # and none of the other numbers you have mentioned.

Walmart OUT OF STOCK?
I decided to give walmart one last chance, but yet again they are out of stock for the items i was shopping for. This is the 4th time it has happened and the second time this month. SAME PRODUCTS OUT OF STOCK, same walmart store. And quite a dirty store might i add. If...

What's worse is that if you try to call them to find out whether they have the most important items you want before you make the trip, nobody answers the phone most of the time. At least this has been the case for years in all the stores in the Boston area.

So you can't even know whether you'll be wasting your time going to a Walmart until you already have. Most of the time, if I can't get someone on the phone to ask if they have things I'm looking for in stock, I don't bother to go at all.

Resolved: Walmart in Austin, Texas - Wal Mart owes me a dry cleaning

I went into Walmart superstore at Bentonville, Arkansas today, and when I walked along the produce wall I got dirt from celery bags on my new $100 blouse. It is now stained. They should of had a sign to warn about the dirt on these veggies. I have talked to everyone up to store manager and they refuse to pay my dry cleaning. Talking to my lawyer about lawsuit against Wally World. They have dangerous stuff at this store. It is also the home store is it not? Well they better be prepared for a possible lawsuit from me. W

LMFAO!!!!

IHateStupidCustomers

what doesn't add up to me is how this is yet another Arkansas Walmart complaint but the original poster is from Texas. maybe this is MrsLea again with another scam.

Something does not add up. First of all there is "A's" comment about why they were shopping in walmart when they can afford a $100 shirt.

Even so why would they be shopping in an expensive shirt. I am sure the dust from the clothing can be cleaned by washing.

My guess is they dirtied their clothing somewhere and is using this incident to scam Walmart out of a free dry cleaning. They see through his scam and he is angry about that.

So you got some dirt on your expensive blouse? So what!

Also why were you wearing a $100 shirt while shopping in Walmart anyways?

It isn't anybody fault but your own that you ruined your blouse. I wonder if this person would be complaining if this happened in an upscale store.

Obviously you are not educated yourself because you leaned too close to the carrots and are angry that they damaged your clothing. Though I think this story is all BS. The damage could easily be taken care when you wash your clothes, you just want money for your stupidity.

VeryAngryIndeed

It is going to take a lot of money to clean it too. I know it doesn't take any education and skill to work in the Wally World produce department, but they should at least know to make sure their products are clean and safe before they put them on shelves.

If you can afford a $100 shirt..what's a small dry cleaning price really going to affect you? You sound like a ***.

IHateStupidCustomers

next time, keep your eyes open you dumb *** I never knew celery was considered a dangerous object. I guess they'll have to keep in locked up with the expensive electronics and you'll have to see an associate if you need someone to get it for you.

maybe MrsLea01 will be your lawyer. I'm sure she'll sue Walmart for not letting her get a sale price that ended a month ago.

VeryAngryIndeed

Oh they are going to pay. Just like you cage zoo animals and exotic pets to buy, Wally World should keep harmful materials or food in a safe place.

MrsLea

Okay lady, good luck with your lawsuit :roll

So you think they should pay for your dry cleaning because you were careless and were too close to the veggies. Seriously even a seven year old knows how to avoid stay clean.

But people will sue for silly things these days. Another woman sued (or is trying to sue a man who gave her wrong directions and made her late to a job interview. She claimed it was his fault she did not get a job.

When if she had planned a head and made sure she knew the directions this would not have happened.

But I have to agree shame on WallyWorld for having dangerous objects in the store. Carrots are real dangerous and should only be bought if you are licensed to buy them.

your wearing a $100.00 blouse and shopping at wal-mart? sure get you a lawyer and pay him big money just to let the wal-mart lawyers eat him and you up--they have so many lawyers just sitting around waiting on people like you to have fun with--post how it goes on here i want to see if i laugh harder than i did reading this post.

You've GOT to be kidding.

Soo...how much in legal fees do you expect to pay to get your $20 for dry cleaning? You are an 1D10T!

A sign to warn about dirt on vegetables?

What's next? "Caution - Ice may be cold."

You need to watch where you are walking.

View more comments (14)