Filter by rating :
filters
Order product shipped to wrong store neither the store that received it nor the store it was to be shipped to has it. Fed X says it was delivered to Lanacaster N.Y. Walmart Lancaster, N.Y. says they do not have it. Called the store it was to be shipped to Cheektowaga...

Wah! Things happen.

Just reorder your precious item you can not seem to live without and get on with your obviously all too perfect life. I am sure your life will continue without the latest blueray disc or fancy shelf or whatever material object you are making such a shitfit over.

Dude chocolate Easter bunny | Walmart review from Denver, North Carolina

I have always loved shopping at Wal-mart but this has truned me off about shopping there...Got the bunny the night before Easter.....took it home and put them in the freg...the next day, Easter, when the grand kids came over,we got them out to give to them and the Dude bunny,hollow milk chococlate # 041269 48012,had flying bugs in it, it was bad..this grandchild was very upset,so we gave him 20.00 to make up for it...I just wanted to let you know about this so next year Wal-mart can do a better job checking this out...thank you....Doris Queen
Loss

Can't buy tires at walmart

I went to the Walmart in Beckley, WV to get the front tires on my van replaced. An employee wrote down my information and then disappeared. About 20 minutes later another employee came by to see what I needed. After telling them I was there to get tires they had an employee come over with an electronic pad and collect all of my information again and take my car keys. I never saw the person who wrote it on paper ever again, and no explanation why it had to be written down. My wife who had been waiting in the van outside the automotive department came in to see what was taking so long and I explained what was happening. At this point the lady with electronic pad came back and told me that we were first in line to get tires and that it wouldn't be much longer. 30 minutes later she came back to tell me that they could not sell me tires, because 1 of my winter tires was missing a stud. She said it was there policy not to remove tires if they were missing a stud, because I could accuse them of losing the stud and sue them. It took me almost an hour, being the first person in line, to find out that they would not remove my tires and sell me new ones because of 1 missing stud that would have no effect on the new tires.
#520395

It is hard to buy anything at Walmart anymore. They don't even seem to want your money.

Patrick

I don't blame them for not fixing the car because that is a pretty important policy because of cheap people looking for a quick buck. but I think they did take wayyyy too long to get back to you.

View more comments (1)

Customer service NOT part of WalMart policy

I went in to the WalMart on 17 April 2012 located near Richmond Hill, Ga. I knew where I was going so just headed in that direction. During my walk to the far back corner, I passed about 12 "associates" NONE of which said one word. I picked up my item and began to walk to the checkout, then remembered that I wanted to look at TV's. So I went to the back of the store again and looked at the wall of TV's. While doing this for about 30 minutes (I am very indecisive on a TV right now), STANDING in the aisle, not less than 17 "ASSociates" passed me, with carts, without carts, without customers, on personal cell phones, in groups of 2 and 3 and NOT ONE OF THEM STOPPED TO ASK IF I NEEDED HELP. I actually had to move out of the way of some of them with the carts and yet still nothing, not even an "excuse me". It's like they are afraid to help a customer. Needless to say, I left without a TV.

There is no Walmart in Richmond Hill

Patrick

I'm just able to laugh at her any time and call her a fake *** as much as I feel like.

I am also mature enough to laugh behind her back.

Hate to break it to you MrsLea but Toronto Ontario, Canada has a population of 12,851,821 That means that there is a 1 in 12,851,821 that the person who is posting and pretending to be you is Jedi Knight Ethan. Besides he is 12, and you are making a fool of yourself.

The rest of us are mature enough to laugh at you behind your back. I am also from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, that does not mean I am also Jedi or the person trolling you.

Seriously if you don't want to be trolled and impersonated and made fun of by a 12 year old here is some advice. Don't brag about what a *** you have been to fast food and retail store employees.

Hey, *** ever hear of saying, "Excuse me, but can you help me?" :cry

LAC

This person from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Stop using my username.

I mean it. I think it is you, Jedi.

KK7 for your information my husband works at Head Office. I understand that you work for Walmart as well. I don't like your post and if you don't apologize I will tell my husband to fire you.

Your husband cannot fire these people Mrs Lea no matter how long you guys make love. This is just one side of the story. Seriously you and your husband must think highly of yourselves if you think that he has the power to fire someone because of a review which may not even be true.

Kaye G

I'd bet that all the people who get on here and complain wouldn't be able to make it one week working in any dept at walmart since you'd have to deal with people like yourselves. Once most customers walk through the walmart doors the IQ's go doooowwwnnn.

LAC

Honey, I understand. My husband works at the home office, and I sometimes show him the complaints I find on this site about WM if the writer leaves the store location and a location within the store where the bad service occured.

I will show him this one.

Did you get the names of any of the associates? That is always a good idea too.

"it is my understanding, walmart employees do not have a college degree or higher education under their belts"

That may be true, while some people such "unbelievable" have not passed the third grade. They teach you the basic's in third grade such as beginning a sentence with a capital letter.

Looking at unbelieveable's writing, it is clear he did not finish the second grade.

it is my understanding, walmart employees do not have a college degree or higher education under their belts. most of them have a basic diploma or equal to.

the only employees in walmart holding degree's are the store manager. don't get me wrong, they have highly paid staff, but those same staff have been with the company for some time.

walmart's newly hired, and that is the majority, just barely make minimum wage. don't expect them to help under those circumstances.

yer ah dyrtbagg

With your writing style you sound like you don't have the skills to pass the third grade let alone have a diploma. A normal person who does not need mommy and daddy to shop with them when they are fully grown would have asked for help. You never know if by asking if someone needs help if they will accuse you of accusing them of stealing.

Ihatedumbcustomers I don't think those numbers are exaggerated. I think that this person actually believes in these numbers, yeah they are wrong, but that is not because they were exaggerated. It is because their reading skills and math skills are both at a third grade level.

"I lived in a trash can for 3 months" And there you have it...dyrtbagg is Oscar the Grouch's screen name.

You people make me laugh... you're a bunch of the idiots...

obviously you complained or wanted to complain about something otherwise you wouldn't be on this website... obviously none of you have owned a business and therefore do not know the inner workings of how to operate one.. could I have asked for help? Obviously the answer is yes but that is not the point and considering you don't seem to have a high school diploma you can't figure that out...

I lived in a trash can for 3 months and nowI make 80,000 a year. come talk to me when you can accomplish something similar.

Patrick

Ethan, you speak the truth. as for 9 and jbp, I'm not sure if they're the original poster changing their name or not.

but either way, him or all 3 of them really like seem to like butts. I'm guessing they have 3 ways? but back to the main point, the original poster is a big baby that is too lazy to ask for help.

we've all learned by now that Walmart doesn't offer assistance too much. plus I think his numbers were a little exaggerated.

How old are you? Do you need mommy and daddy to tell someone to help you or did you expect them to read your mind and know that you needed help this instant. You used the number 9 in your username, does that reflect your age? You must be one of those ASSociates that got fired which is why you hate the company so much. Maybe the figured out your age and fired you because of child labour laws when you demanded mommy everytime a customer yelled at you.

Big Bruce, 9's tutor also does not know to begin a sentence with a capital letter, look at the first word of his second sentence.

I agree with Maui, even one out of those 29 associates asked you for help you would be complaining that they were suggesting you are a thief. Why we had this *** complain about one company that they were not asked for help, and he complained about another company where they did ask for help. He took offense both ways, damned if you do, damned if you don't. That is how it is with you psychos, and if your attitude was the same in the store as it is here (or hear as how Jbp would spell it) than they would rather lose you as a customer than see your ugly face again. One television purchase is not that much to them.

If every one of the 29 associates had asked you if you needed help you would be hear complaining that they wouldn't leave you in peace.

You couldn't ask someone if you needed help? Quit being such a baby and ask someone.

BigBruce

"I am what I eat, you must be 1 of those ASSociates" Before telling people to get a diploma, why don't you learn basic grammar first.

"you must be one of there ASSociates too." You must have been 9's teacher, because you cannot tell the difference between THERE and THEIR.

I am what I eat, you must be 1 of those ASSociates.. And it's not a matter of needing the assistance it's a matterr of offering the assistance.

You obviously know nothing about customer assistance.. Why don't you get a high school diploma before you start speaking up

BigBruce

They are not fre@king mind readers - if you needed help, WHY DIDN'T YOU ASK???!???. The associates on their phones were on their breaks - they had no obligation to help you.

And as long as you are calling the people ASSociates, I'm calling you a CU(nt)STOMER.

View more comments (22)

Buying guns at wall mart. | Walmart review from Columbus, Ohio

Well, I called wall mart today to ask them what kind of rifles they had in stock. A general sales person picked up, and I was transferred to the automotive department lady. Next things I know, the automotive lady was going off with a horrible attitude about how she is in charge of the hunting section as well as the automotive section. the attitude was unneeded, and it was as if she was having a bad day and taking her anger out on me, all for no reason. Needless to say the rest of the phone call was BULL ***, as she did not know SNAP about guns, ammo, or anything hunting related. "what the *** is an AR-15?!" she retorted. Its like a car salesman not knowing what the *** a pickup truck is. I can't imagine what pain it would be to actually buy a gun from this place. Wall mart needs to start employing more professional, knowledgeable people with better attitude. The hiring department and the managements needs a flushing out as well, because they are the ones that eagerly employed these human garbage in the first place. There are plenty of qualified people out there looking for a job, so there is no excuse to employ ***, ignorant people that don't know *** about what they are selling.

First, get off your lazy *** and go into the store and look for yourself at what is available. Second, go to Gander Mountain. Why would you buy a gun from Walmart?

BigBruce is spot on.

Patrick

why not just go into the store next time? it is annoying when people have to ask a million questions over the phone about products.

plus she mentioned that she works in two different departments. maybe she wasn't taught anything or she knows more about the other department. no reason to call them human garbage when obviously that's a good description for *** like you who need to insult employees every time something doesn't go your way. and I agree with BigBruce and MauiAL50.

that's how customers are. as for goodjobhaver, he's more like givingtheoriginalposteragoodblowjob

Before you going on telling who they need to hire use a spell check. Good thing you did not buy a gun.

Selling a gun to a psycho like you is just crazy. Also where did BigBruce say he worked at Walmart. Maybe he does maybe he does not. He works in retail, he did not mention where he worked.

All retail companies have to put up with retards like you and the OP. Speaking of getting a degree, goodjobhaver need to worry about finishing elementary school let alone get a degree, look at her poor spelling and grammar.

She does not use periods where she should. Does not start sentences and proper nouns with a capital letter and she is saying others are not educated?

Couldn't agree more BigBruce. I worked in the hardware department and Sears and people would call and ask "Do you have any cordless drills in stock?" I'd tell them yes, then they would want all the specs and prices for each one. Of course, these are the same folks who would complain if they were in the store shopping and I was on the phone with someone asking for information.

At this point they seem to be nothing more annoying than you bigbruise.... if you don't like making less than 9 dollars an hour get a better job, as a matter of fact get a degree, a skill and a life.. you obviously have no expertise to speak up and that's why you work at walmart

BigBruce

There is nothing more annoying than people shopping from home! I had a customer a few years ago ask me "If you were buying a camera, which one would you get?" I pointed to the $600 SLR (because I am an amateur photographer) and the customer got P155ED off and complained to management. Besides, if you are such an expert, why don't you put in an application there so you can make less than $9 an hour sharing your expertise.

View more comments (6)
Loss
I found blood pressure machine in clearance yellow/white sticker that said $4.97. I took it to the register but came up as $49.00. Twice, the head person came over and it came up as $49.00 and then looked it over and we found a red sticker for $49.00 so she told me she...
First B

What obviously happened is some customer took the sticker off something else and placed it on the blood pressure machine, then tried to buy it and either chickened our or did not get to the box before you got to it. Anyone with half a brain can figure this out.

Not giving in to a scam which either you or someone else tried to pull is not the same as rudeness. Amazed, some of these people do act like cyber bullies, but let`s face it some of the people have it coming to them. For example they call other people idiots, retarded, and their spelling and grammar is not perfect. Had they not called other people idiots or retarded I doubt that the spelling and grammar would be mentioned.

Some people complain other people`s English is poor when their spelling and grammar is terrible. If they were not stating about someone else having poor English when their English is not perfect they would not care about a few typos and spelling mistakes.

Review
so tell me why i was iup in the bathroom at walmart and this employee did not wash her dang hands. after she done picked at her nose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so discusted and i asked her where she worked at she had said in the bakery department. i said why dont u wash your...
Patrick

so.. you yelled at her before she even left the bathroom but she washed her hands anyway?

how did you know that she wasn't going to? while I admit that the woman sounds disgusting, you're disgusting too with how dumb you talk.

Service
Walmart Manager

Expired food Commerce, TX | Walmart review from Catonsville, Maryland

The Walmart in Commerce Tx continually sells expired food. If you complain about it they claim it was an oversight. Seriously year old can food n month old meat products on any given day you shop there. It is horrible that they knowingly risk the lives of their customers to make even more money than they alreay do. will began going thru store and carting up expired food, taking pics of all of it then recording my coversation with the store manager on a random basis. maybe they will stop poisoning us. more than likely they will just ban me from the store

I believe the "old meat" is true because I saw something VERY similar. I bought a package of 5 steaks that were arranged 3/4-stacked (the top steak was on the one below it such that you could see the top 2 inches of the steak beneath it, and so on with the steak below that.)

Well, when I peeled off the top steak off the pile, you can clearly see that the meat that was covered was a different color and older.

It's as if they stacked the steaks, and then sprayed lemon juice over them before putting the plastic over it.

And I did see expired hot dogs and other dairy items there, too! Lesson learn for all: Always look at your "Good thru" dates, where ever and whenever you shop.

Patrick

I'm with Ethan on this one. Walmart sells a lot of groceries and meat is one of them.

so I highly doubt they had meat that old. fake or exaggerated story.

When did you get fired to make up something like that. I mean a year old food and month old meat, if you are going to lie make it believable.

View more comments (2)
Service
Walmart Manager
Wal mart seems to hire the laziest people in the world.this is the several time this has happened at the wal mart in rancho cucamonga.i went to get a waist trimmer and the one on the shelf had a broken zipper so i asked an employee to see if any are in the back.he...

Again, BigBruce schools the uneducated.

Review
Bought two "SMART TALK" phones at Walmart and of course also bought one "time card" for each phone totalling $90.00 dollars so the phones would have operational minutes on them. I found that the phones had very limited tower connection for my area and brought the...

they chose a phone that uses a type of protocol that is limited in their area such as t-mobile supplies like GSM. they need to choose a phone that model numbers end in "C" for verizon if they want good coverage.