Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show
The flyer states that items will not go on sale until 12 midnight, however they were sold out 3hrs before at 9:00pm. I fell for this back in 2001, but I thought maybe they have changed I'll give them a try. Its 2011, they have not changed. I left a message about my...
redneony
#382012

Simon, I think the point is that if a sale is advertised to start at a certain time, it shouldn't be determined who gets what four hours before it begins. Especially if it's on a national holiday.

Personally, I loathe this change to midnight.

It's a total disrespect to Thanksgiving. It's even more loathsome that it's actually starting before midnight...

Review
I went to Walmart around 11:30 on Thanksgiving because my local ad stated the sales on the items I wanted wouldn't start until midnight. However, before even entering the store, other disgruntled customers told me they started selling the Kodak digital camera I...
caveatlector

It's a fairly simple concept to understand, not sure why people are having such a difficult time getting it. If people stand in lines for hours to get the items and you people come rolling in at midnight, why do you think you should get them rather than the ones that have been standing there for hours?

lol.

The items have not been given out, but spoken for, by that time. You're just too late.

Walmart in Dallas, Texas - WALL MART BREAKING LAW! SALE

We just came back from our local Wal-Mart on N. Marsh Lane in Dallas, TX. We went over because of the Electronics sale "advertised" as "STARTING" at Midnight. We were looking for the Laptop Computer advertised. However, upon arriving back in the Electronics department, we were informed by a store employee that the store only had seventy-six (76) and that they had arlready issued seventy-six (76) tickets to customers. So much for "selling the Electronics at Midnight". I don't read the Law books every year, but the last time I did, it was stated, that the terms of sale had to be stated in the advertisement, otherwise it was illegal!! How may store employees informed friends and relatives, that tickets would be issued to customers "before" Midnight??? Thereby making the "Midnight Sale" impossible. BIG BUSINESS AS USUAL; GO OCCUPY GROUPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Corporate greed is getting beyond belief, to the level of Fantasy!!! I hate to date myself, but when I was growing up, companies were honest and not greedy. Now, they are greedy and dishonest!! HAVE A GREAT DAY WAL-MART (AND ALL OF CORPORATE AMERICA).

If you have called WalMart like every other person out there to see what they are doing for Black Friday about lines and such you would realize they hand out tickets for big items like that to stop fights breaking out and 2nd of all Did you expect to be 1st in line arriving at 12am? WalMart didn't break any laws if they did why can't you give us the name of the law they broke?

Was this your first black Friday event?

What law did they brake? Were any of the labtops sold before 12?

Most likely not.

Handing out a ticket is not the same as selling. The ticket only assured that the line was correct ant that the ones who got there first would be the ones that got the labtop.

Well?

Thats because you can't think of one to make up to give us you lying buffoon. Stop wasting everyone's time and go play in traffic.

Again tell us the exact name of the law they broke?????? Where can I find this law in the law books??????? Well?

TimThomas

Dumdum their ad said they were letting people get set up for the items hours in advance. What law did they break adding tickets so that people who showed up at 12 couldn't just cut in line in front of people who got there hours earlier?

Best Buy, Target, Walmart, etc have all been doing tickets for years.

And yes feeling that because they didn't give you what you wanted is your own issue not them being greedy.

The fact they had 76 when the minimum quantity on a lot of these items was 8-15 should have impressed you.

Lot of People missed the main point here. There are Laws!!!

Just because you got a ticket, does not make it right. The Law is the Law. If I had known Wal-Mart was going to break the Law, I would have been at the store at 10:00 pm, like others. And as to your safety for shoppers, one store here had a female almost trampled to death!!!

And GREED has nothing to do with the situation. I'm like everyone else (I think), I just want to have the same advantages (ie: I wish I had been informed the sale was not at midnight but, that the merchandise would go to whoever was given a ticket before sale time [not in adversisement]). And there were other Wal-Mart stores here where there were problems.

Obey the Laws; their there for a reason!!!!!! PS: hope you enjoy your new laptop.

TimThomas

Entitlement at the civilian level is the issue not corporate greed, and that goes across every single class/race/age group in this country. You not getting what you wanted doesn't have a single thing to do with corporate greed, it's your own greed that is making you mad.

caveatlector

My sister and I got a laptop at midnight. Yep, with a ticket.

We stood in line to get them just like everyone else that got one. That's the way it's done. There isn't anything illegal about it. lmao.

It's done that way for the safety of the shoppers and workers. :grin

I still want to know what the name of the law is that Walmart broke? I also ant to know where it can be found?

You claim there is such a law. So find it or quit b**ching!!!

Once there are enough people in line to buy all of the stock a store has of an item, what difference does it make when they give them out? Either way, aren't getting one.

Why is that so hard to understand?

All Wal-Mart did was save you the time of waiting in line for nothing. Grow up!

cohena2

Please point out to me the exact law that states all terms and conditions must be outlined in the sales ad. Please also provide me the name of the law and where the law can be found? I want to see this so caled law that you claim exist.

nikalseyn

Another satisfied WalMart customer!! Stay away from WalMart, people.

They are arrogant and have the worst customer service of any store in the US. The only good thing about them is that they are non-union! But, that does not hardly make up for their other faults. Just go to Meijer, Target, who knows or cares where.

Just don't shop in WalMart. If you do, it won't take long for you to be disappointed and pissed.

Even the on-line site showed the laptop as out of stock from midnight on...*sigh*

I agree this is bull, but don't blame the employees. We are not told anything.

agreed, this is such a joke!

View more comments (15)
Review

WalMart doesn't seem to care about disabilities

I have multiple disabilities. I generally don't complain about this but Wal-Mart really upset me. I tried to talk with customer services. I wanted to buy just 1 TV that would be affordable for me on tonight's sale. I at night due to cataracts, and should not be out in the cold due to having bypass surgery on both my legs twice and now they are failing and having had 5x heart by pass, plus I wear braces and have a spinal cord injury. The Wal-Mart customer service person told me "she understood but there is nothing I can do." No, I don't think she understands. I told her I would give her my credit card number, pick it up tomorrow as it was not offered online at that price. She refused to help me. So for those of you that disabilities or a member of your family that has a disability, I would think about this before taking your business to Wal-Mart.

She would have been fired for takeing you credit card number.

The rules for the special sales for Black Friday apply equally to all. You would have the same experience at ANY retailer.

First come, first serve. These limited time sales CANNOT at any reason be help for anyone to purchase... That would violate consumer laws and FTC advertising regulations. If what you're saying is true, anyone could call and claim hardship.

We are all for your plight and are very sensitive to people with disabilities.

There are, though, PLENTY of online deals available to you. You do not have to venture outside the home.

I understand where you are coming from, but you would probably benefit from doing the black friday sales online. You can get great deals online and never have to leave your house.

If Walmart, or any black friday retailer, made an exception for you, they would have to for everyone. Plus it is against store policy to hold on to your credit card number, that is just asking for trouble.

View more comments (2)

Walmart in Salt Lake City, Utah - Could not tell me where 2nd part of order was

ordered kinect sensor with game token, received kinect on time but was told the token was not there yet. they could not tell me anything about the order, when it would be in or if it was going to be in. I looked on line and it showed being delivered to a location on the east coast. today 11/24 i look at tracking and it shows it was delivered 11/17?????????. if it was delivered on the 17th why was i told it was not in yet ??????????????????????????????? i recently received a walmart credit card but if i have to go through this *** i will take my business elsewhere order # 2677007748313

Walmart selling bogis moneycards

I went to walmart in countryside,IL. and purchased a moneycard debit card. that night when i got home and tried to activate the card i was told by a support person ( you know the one, they cannot speak any english) that they are having a problem with one of there systems would i please call back in 1 hour and it should be fine then. 2 hours pass, i call back and i'm connected again to someone who cannot speak english (just barely) again i'm told of a problem with some system of theres and would i call back in 2 hours that the problem will be corrected by then. It's now the following day and i'm still being told that there is something wrong with one of the systems and would i try again in an hour or two. No i can't. Walmart i beleave is scamming its customers. I put 50 dollars on a moneycard that i am unable to use, however walmart gets to use my 50 bucks right now. lets say that walmart does this to 5000 people, that would be a whopping 250,000 dollars that they can sit on while the "system is being repaired in 2 hours" its a nice way to make free money off the public tying up there money for a couple of days and make lots of intrest off of it at the same time, nice scam. And the clincher is that walmart will not return my 50 bucks ,i'm told that when the systems return to normal that i can close out the account if i wish

Tasha and lol Tasha - exactly what color is the crack you is on?

Dear Anonymous (Daniel Swede) - The attack dogs of pissedconsumer.com are out and they are circling in a pack mentality. They cannot dispute your complaint, so they try attacking from another angle.

I have actually seem them attack 70 something vets, so this one is mundane in comparison.

While I have no helpful advice for you since I have never experienced this problem, I can certainly tell you that you will NEVER get help on this site. To say that your complaint will be ridiculed here is the grossest understatement of 2011. Your prespective is an interesting one, and if you believe that this is happening, perhaps you could contact some authority in your state. In any event, good luck in resolving your problem.

And pissed guys - who let the dogs out? Don't you know this is Thanksgiving Day. Let me start.

I am thankful I don't know anyone of you. Amen

I do not know about the English aspect. What I do know is I bought a "Green Dot" card and could not activate it, paid cash, went back to the store could not get a refund, then waited 10 days for a check in the mail.

The Walmart staff were really great and told me this is a major problem. Lay off the racial stuff, and concentrate on helping others.

I've used Wal-Mart prepaid cards all of last year driving over the road as a CDL driver. I used the cards for gas,money and food.The money always was posted in a matter of minutes.

You obviously don't know what you're doing and want to vent on here. Nobody believes you and especially in this day of prepaid debit cards used for people who have no bank accounts,you might need to try again with your complaining.

View more comments (3)
Loss

Walmart in Apollo, Pennsylvania - Cashier associate embarrassed older couple

We were checking out at our local walmart last evening, when we overheard an associate berating an older couple just ahead of us for having more than the alloted 20 items. They seemed dumfounded as to her ramblings and i don't think they really understood what she was talking about and how degrading her attitude was, but we did notice the wife going to customer service as we were leaving. In my working days I was a district manager for a large privately owned company here in florida. If any one of our employees were to have subjected ANY customer to that type of treatment, we would quickly have Invited that employee to seek employment elsewhere. What is wrong with young people nowadays?. Do they resent retirees? What entitles and empowers them to be so disrespectful?. I would think they would be grateful for even having a job in this economic environment especially in florida which is a right to work state.
jerodeheaver

Yes... That policy is in state for a reason, the Cashier is in the right here...

The Express Lanes are put into place so that customers can get through lines quicker if they only have a few items... They are not built with a belt so anything more than 20 items is a pain for the cashier, the customer at hand, and the customers waiting in line. If I still worked for WalMart, I would have done the exact same thing. Not because you're OLD, but because it's the right thing to do for the customers who legitimately have less than 20 items.

STOP BEING SELFISH!!! Your "entitlement" factor is deeply sickening. The worst thing is, it's always the Baby Boomers. You're not so important, trust me, you've ruined life for the rest of us by being fiscally irresponsible.

I'm 22 and definitely have no respect for the Baby Boomer generation.

Thanks for hearing my rant! :( :(

SweetThing2U121363

Still, NO REASON TO BE RUDE OR DISRESPECTFUL!

God willing, you'll get to old age too. Maybe you'll still be able to stand, hear, see and strangers won't call you names.

cohena2

Maybe the two gummers shouldn't have been over the 20 item limit. That is posted so clearly that anyone even blind as a bat gummers can see them.

I have no problems saying something to people who are over the limit.

If people go over the limit then why have an express line? Is your life that boring that you have to be a nosey snitch?

View more comments (2)
Review
I'm a disabled vet i went to the walmart in Santa maria ca myself and a few others had to wait for a handicap cart i heard there are 8 handicap carts but only 3 work and they also stop working in the middle of using the cart.the wait was half an hour and never...
Gnojuan

There should be a law that specifies how many handicapped carts every large store must have & it should be based on how many handicapped parking spaces they have. Maybe 2 carts for every 3 spaces.

Review

Walmart has deceitful ads on mobile app

very frustrated --walmart's mobile app is deceitful --it lists the item price and says it is available in your store --on the screen it lists the price and specifically says it is available in your store - it then gives you two buttons - order online or find in store. When you pick find in store it takes you to another screen that says to show the upc code to an associate to locate the item in the store. When you drive to the store it has a much inflated price-- stood in customer service line only to be told that the price online was not available in the store. The item was $89.00 on the mobile app which stated that it was available in store --price in store $112.00 - I pointed out that the price was $89 at home depot and amazon and asked if she could price match it --she said " you should just go there and buy it" Came home and called customer service --they said oh --well prices are different from store to store. I explained that the mobile app specifically lists the price and says available in your store #1184 -- nothing that would indicated a different price -- customer service guy --"oh , well that's a problem with the mobile app not the store --you need to talk to them - I will transfer you-- go through the whole thing again with this guy -- basically, sorry, we know that is a problem but live with it. Wal mart has lost me as a customer for life --2 and a half hours of my life gone because they listed false pricing. I will shop elsewhere from now on.

You are not smart enough to have a smart phone, please destroy it and go buy a $10 nokia.

1gregnelson

alot of these America's favor store has deceitful ads. I was in Albertson and it happened every week.

Its really ashame how they expect the shopper too remain so focus on shopping that they overlook prices. I believe, I believe that when we shop on-line we are not unable too see and feel what we buy, however we can purchase the products at a much fairer price then dealing with this crafty retailors.

cohena2

Well said Really. You took the words out of my mouth. Its called reading the policies and or guidelines before complaining over your mistke.

Online prices are different than in-store prices no matter where you go. You pay a premium for having the item available in store available for pickup immediately.

Amazon is also just that, an online store.

Every website specifically states that prices are different and that stores will not match online prices. This is a case of you being ignorant of the media you are using, not false advertising.

View more comments (3)
Review

Walmart in Toronto, Ontario - Would not sell my child CD.

My 12 year old daughter was caught shoplifting there and they made a big deal over it all over CD's totaling $100 more or less. For a company that makes that much money to be harsh on a child is wrong. Come on she is only 12 years old. She even admitted she would have bought the CD's but they refused to sell them to her since they were parental advisery. Who are they to tell my daughter what CD's she can and can't get. They think that because they are the biggest retailer they can tell us how to raise our children. Also she is only 12 years old, she does not know any better. If it was an adult I can see why they would be so uptight but this is a 12 year old. I have no problem with her listening to those CD's who are they telling me what my child can and cant listen to that is my job not theirs. Also for the idiots who are planning on asking why did I not purchase the CD's for her. For one thing she was shopping with a friend's mother. Another thing, who are they to say that she cannot buy the CD's that is my job not theirs. I even offered to buy the CD's for her but they told me that she already committed the crime. I even asked them if I could buy the CD's after this whole thing is done with, they told me that they would excort us out of the store and she would not be allowed in the store without a parent, and if we do return to the store she is not to leave my side. I won't be returning and I bought the same CD's for her at Target.

Wow! Now I know what is wrong with society, parents like you, do you pull alcohol and cigarettes for her too!

Stealing is wrong and you making excuses for her is doing her no good. I can't believe you would post this thinking someone would feel sympathy for you.

Your daughter deserves better, you are not her friend, your he parent. Its about time you grew up and acted like one

You should be ashamed of yourself for even posting this. Your "child" is 12 years old and obviously knows better...she just seems to lack discipline and common sense.

Your bad parenting led up to her committing this crime and you're taking absolutely no responsibility. Walmart did the right thing when they banned your daughter, she stole from them. At that point, your daughter is no longer a customer but a thief.

They should have banned you too. I wouldn't want you OR your daughter shopping at my store either.

And I'm sure you are one of the people in the pictures posted on the web making fun of certain Walmart shoppers! Are you for REAL??

Even a pack of gum that costs 25 cents that isn't paid for is STEALING! The next time you are at Walmart - maybe you should see if they sell - "Parenting for DUMMIES" - but, then again, you probably are incapable of reading it!

craftywanda

How sad. This is what the world has come to.

*** parenting, poor writing skills and defending his/her child's bad behavior. How about being a parent and teaching your child right from wrong?

First, I would be happy they were so hard on her maybe she'll learn since you obviously aren't going to teach her. Second, EVERY retail store will deny your child to buy those CDs is she is underage.

So if oyu dont care if she has them then you need to buy them for her. I'm guessing she stole them because she knew the stores wouldn't sell them too her.

I would have kept this private instead of telling the world what a dumb *** I was.

The more I read this, the more I think it's a hoax or the girl herself herself wrote it. No grown man would write this and make these little excuses like this...

Not to be sexes...

But this sounds like the writing of a 12year old girl.. Surprised there aren't any OMGs in there.

"Yeah, you're a ***. How can you complain about anything when you're such an utter failure as a parent.

It's sad when the world biggest retailer has to parent your kid because you're too lazy/incompetent/absent to do it."

I couldn't have said it any better my self.

Take some time off from spending your gov. checks and raise your kid.

I don't want personally attack you, but you have GOT TO BE KIDDING! I hope this is just a troll trying to stir up people.

First off shoplifting is wrong and nobody is going to listen to excuses about a twelve year old whom should have known better. They are not going to sell children items intended for adults. They weren't singling your child out.

That is, and has always been their policy. You sound crazy if you think anything you posted makes any sense.

Good for you! All shoplifters should boycott Walmart!

I for one have decided to do all my shoplifting at Target.

Take that, Walmart! :cry

jgirl

Wow. Just wow.

When I was only 4 I took a piece of candy from a store, after my mother found out she drove me back to say sorry to the store worker. I've never stolen since then. First off: she's TWELVE! She should know way better.

Why would you reward her for committing a crime. I can't blame wal mart for banning her.

Be an adult.

Teach your kid that the world does owe her things for free and that actions have consequences. Stop whining, and hopefully you can correct her before she does something crazy.

When I was 5 years old, I stole a gem bag from a craft's store. When my Mom found out about it, I was told to go to the corner, put my hands up (for a long time your hands can get sore), and wait till my Dad had a word to say to me.

At the time I thought it was the worst thing that happened to me, but now I'm so thankful for them for teaching me so early that stealing was wrong.

Now I'm just...wow...You allow her to get CDs meant for people over 17 years of age, but then saying "she's only 12 years old, she doesn't know any better." Bull. If she feels so grown up to steal a Parental Advisory CD, then she *** well should feel grown up about facing the consequences.

You need to take a good look at yourself as a mother, because if it was my child which it wasn't we would have problems..I would have punished her/him 4 that..Lady u got issues and I think u need to take some more parenting classes, cause obviously you don't know how to raise a child. I just hope u dn't have anymore children, because we wouldn't want them to be on the Most Wanted.

i stopped reading at the first paragraph of the complaint 1st-they dont have to sell the CD's to your child knowing that it was attempted to be stolen! 2nd-you are lucky that not one of you have been locked up!!

and lastly you give people with kids a bad rep!!

and hope that the child does not grow up on the street corner!! :(

You are an ***. You not only have failed as a parent, but you have failed as an adult figure in your child's life.

Maybe that is why your 12 year old is stealing CDs. Good luck, maybe we'll see you and the rest of your wacked out family on the 11 O'Clock news.

The absolute stupidity of your comment astounds me. If you told female coworkers that they had " great bodies",then you committed sexual harassment.

And if they asked you to stop and you didn't, you were not " falsely accused" and were rightfully terminated. And if you continued to make those comments to other female coworkers at another job, then you have a serious problem and should seek professional help immediately. Personally , I think you are a *** ***.

And more than likely a sexual predator, who hasn't acted on his urges yet . It's only a matter of time before you do something horrible to some poor woman.

Your twelve year old daughter gets caught shoplifting, and you're blaming Walmart because they wouldn't sell them to her? Really?

Walmart won't sell her a gun either , are you gonna *** about that? When she knocks over the local liquor store next month, are you gonna blame them for not selling her a fifth of gin? Or when she robs her first bank, are you gonna blame them for not giving her a loan? Maybe you should focus on teaching your daughter to be a productive member of society, instead of a criminal.

Twelve years old or not, she should know the difference between right and wrong.

And if not, then shame on you for not giving a *** enough to teach her. Shame on you.

You are blaming WalMart for not selling your 12 year old daughter CDs after she tried to steal them? And you were going to reward her by buying them for her?

Oh and btw, if your daughter "doesn't know better" than to steal at age 12, you have majorly FAILED at parenting. I wouldn't be advertising that.

Wow...lets teach our child some accountability here! This parent needs to be taught a thing or 1000 about parenting. They are more worried about the fact that a business was following regulations set by the government and their own shoplifting policies than the fact that their daughter committed a crime that would have gotten her in legal problems in some areas.

Typical oblivious american mother...

Let's all just blame walmart when our child shoplifts. And actually walmart is not the one saying she can;t buy the CD's it's the FCC....Yes honey that's affiliated with the government...they say no one under 17 should purcahse those cd's.

got a problem with it? take it up with your senator

gheez - at 14 even her step-daddy ain't gonna wanna touch her no more....

The stupidity of some is astonishing.

@RGFYV You seriously need to get a clue.

You need to learn some common sense and then teach it to your child. No wonder there is so much crime.

You blame Walmart for your childs crime.

Really? My 5 year old has more common sense than you.

WoW!

RGFYV

Let's get something straight right from the gate. I loathe Walmart, and I would be delighted to see them go out of business tomorrow.

BUT....the bottom line here is your kid is a lowlife, garden variety thief, and you've got some set vilifying Walmart. You've done a fine job raising your child.

Are you freaking kidding me? You're honestly on here defending your child and making Walmart out to be some cruel beast being mean to your child?

At 12 years old, your daughter is more than old enough to know not to steal and that stealing is a crime. Quit minimizing your child's responsibility for her actions and take action by not rewarding bad behavior by buying her the CDs she tried to steal because Walmart was following their policy and the law by refusing. You're acting like your child was insulted and publicly humiliated but she needs to be shamed because what she did was wrong and maybe if you allow her to face the consequences for her actions instead of shifting the blame elsewhere, she'll think twice before she repeats this mistake. You focused on how she was shamed and how Walmart was wrong to deny the sale but how about thinking about someone besides you and your daughter for a change?

How about the embarassment the friend and the friend's mom felt when your daughter was caught shoplifting while out with them? Or the awkwardness the employees felt when they had to confront your daughter for shoplifting? No one wants to have to admonish someone especially a child for something like this but to ignore it and act like it didn't happen would be worse because then your daughter would feel the freedom to do it again. Walmart isn't telling you how to raise your kid but maybe they should start because you don't seem to have a clue and you don't seem to want to do it and do it right.

Concerned parents are the ones who raised the issue about parental advisory on some items such as games, movies, CDs etc so that laws were put into place to deal with it. They aren't saying you don't have the right to allow your child to listen to whatever-they are just saying they want sell it to them and if you want your kid to have it then you come into the store and buy it for them. You need to teach your kid some delay in self-gratification instead of encouraging that self-serving bratty type behavior. She couldn't wait until she got home to have you go there and buy it or have the friend's mom get it for her?

It wouldn't hurt you and your daughter to learn the meaning of and how to respect the word "NO". You wan't her to listen to that stuff then be my guest but maybe you need to reconsider it since it seems it's part of what got her in trouble in the first place. It is a big deal that she stole because if allowed to go unscathed, she would just continue to steal bigger and bigger things. Is that really what you want?

If you keep overindulging her and allowing her to succumb to every whim that crosses her mind then you better prepare yourself to visit her in prison because that is where she will be if she doesn't learn self control. We'll be supporting your kid in prison while supporting your multiple grandchildren all because you haven't taught her the meaning of no and self-control perhaps because you haven't learned it yourself. Rather than wasting time on here trying to rally support for you and your child while making lame excuses for where you've failed as a parent, how about taking some parenting classes and start doing your job as her parent so none of the rest of us have to? Kids make mistakes all the time but it's the parents job to teach them not to repeat the same mistakes by allowing them to face the consequences associated with their actions and learn from it.

You are standing in the way of your daughter learning to become a trustworthy, productive, law-abiding citizen. Shame on you. Love her enough to participate in the tough part of being her mother. Quit caving to her whining and begging and teach her some morals after you find them yourself.

I can't believe you are here expecting support and encouragement for what is clearly bad behavior. You don't have a problem with her listening to those lyrics or stealing them but you have a problem with Walmart employees doing their job and you have a problem with your kid getting called down for doing wrong.

Get a grip and get over it-do the right thing and do us all a favor---DON'T have any more KIDS! OMG!!!!!!!

They should have Sent the kid to "Juvie" for theft, and you to Jail for aiding and abetting. The only thing you are pissed about is, "she got caught. You are a terrible parent,what a loser.

And to the writer who said the Clerk should

have let her buy the CD!! you are as bad as they are. The store is under a very big Bond, and would face a very large fine for selling the CD to a kid.That shows

"you" have no moral Compass.laws are there for a reason. In this case to protect Juveniles from themselves and people like you.

So you minimize what your daughter did, stealing/theft/shoplifting (breaking the law) and blame Walmart for doing it's job correctly (following the law). You, I am sure, didn't even punish your daughter since you are out in public fighting that she was wronged..but I am sure your dumb *** would have sued Walmart if they HAD sold them to her underage.

What a loser, and no wonder your daughter is fast learning how to be one to.

And to the *** who called people racial slurs...your a racist ***.

What a loser, and no wonder your daughter is fast learning how to be one to.

Let me guess....You are of the black variety ain't ya? That's right, BLACK WOMAN.

Only a filthy, dirty, nasty, ashy, nappy, poor, food stamp collecting, malt liquor drinking, crack smoking, having 12 kids, not able to buy a free cup of water BLACK would make this complaint.

Hey n_i_g_g_e_r, You sho cud git a betta lyfe fo yo kidz but yo chuze not 2 cuz u dumb an black!!! HAHAHAHA LMAO!!!!

What's next stealing alcohol because she's not old enough yet? I'd beat the mothers *** 1st then the kids.

epetrillo6
#392053

Um.. this is a JOKE right?

a 12 year old should know better not to steal.

a 6 year old might not, but even from a young age children have a basic sence of right and wrong and it is pathetic you haven't taught her better.

i do agree the store should have let her buy them, and that was wrong on their part,but OBVIOUSLY they don't want her in the store, and they have every right to say she can't be there. SHE STOLE from them.

get a brain, stop thinking your child is an angel and don't reward her with the cd's after she just stole them. ....some people should not be parents....

nikalseyn

I can see why the child is a budding career criminal---her mother is a lunatic! In England in the 17th century, they would hang 8 year old children for stealing a loaf of bread.

We have come a long way since then, but criminal behaviour apparently runs in people's genes. Are you of English heritage by any chance??

Let me paraphrase to se if I am following. The store followed the law that the politicians wrote and passed.

Your daughter broke the laws. You a pissed at the store who followed the law?

If you don't like the fact that the store followed the law, elect different politicians to repeal the law.

Let me get this straight, she stole and YOU rewarded her by buying the tapes for her???

First of all, it is a federal law mandated that you must be at least 18 years of age to buy parental advisory labeled music. Second, seriously.

When I was 7 years old,I stole a pack of topps baseball cards at a 7/11. My dad was with me and when the clerk stopped us, my dad whooped me not only in the store, but also in the car and again at home. If my son stole at the age of 12(he is only 2 right now), I would kick his little butt. You obviously have some parenting issues.

A 7 year old knows better, I new I was stealing beacuse my dad wouldnt by me the cards. I suggest you take some parenting classes, or better yet, have a group of Marine Corp drill instructors put some sense in you, and your little theif of a child.

your child needs new parents, although it may be too late.

You shoulda taught your kid better. Gee, your kid shoplifts and you cant figure out WHY the retailer WONT let her back in the store??

DUH, thats a real no brainer! I wouldnt let that thief in my store either if I caught her stealing! In some middle east countries, if one is caught stealing, they will chop off that persons hand. Any questions?

BTW, I have never stolen anything.

Perhaps you need to take her to visit with a Catholic priest and take her to mass more often. Bottom line...teach that *** kid some morals in the first place and you wouldnt be having the problems that you are having now!

all I heard was "I'm a *** poor parent who should be treated special because my *** *** daughter has horrible role models" if I were that manager, I would push for the most extreme punishment available to deter other would-be shoplifters. Maybe talk down to the handcuffed 12 year old in front of PAYING customers.

Brugalter

Ah, got it, because she is young she can't be expected to know stealing is wrong. WTG.

Is this a joke? Is this parent for real?

I have three kids and they started learning right from wrong before they could walk or talk.

Good thing Walmart is looking out for your kid because you definitely are whats defined as a 'failing parent'. You think your kids music choices don't effect their behavior? You want them thinking it's ok to just take whatever they want if they can't have it legally? You think making this post on this website will magically keep your kid out of prison?

When she is a teen and her boyfriend forces himself on her, what will your response be when he says 'well, if she would have just said "yes" I wouldn't have forced her. Its her fault'

Will you use your own logic and say 'thats okay then'

While saving money for school, I worked for a large grocery chain. At times when the fuzz wasn't waiting outside for the thief to walk out, (e.g. hadn't left the store yet), we called the police, snapped their picture, distributed it to all of the local stores and advised the thief that if he ever stepped foot inside of another one of our stores that he would be immediately arrested for trespassing in front of as many other customers as possible.

It's our store on our property and we have the right to determine our patrons and for whom we wish to make an example of. The fact that he will never buy from us again is the least of our concerns.

PS: the OP showed magical parenting skills in the situation presented. Hopefully, next time you and your baby criminal will be arrested together and share some quality family time behind bars learning why it's wrong to steal. I'm disappointed that members of our society like the OP even exist.

benthere

So as long as your daughter doesn't get caught,stealing Cd's,Liquor,smokes,it's all ok? By 12 my kids knew the difference between right and wrong and they also knew the consequences!

She should have been hauled off to jail!

Just wait and see what you have to look for, A pole dancer, listening to stolen CD's and you get to sit at home and raise your new grand baby! Doesn't that sound like fun!

My five year old knows better than that. lol.

As for the not letting her buy those cds thing, that's 'cause they're not allowed to. I mean, if they sold your daughter an r-rated video game you'd be a little pissed off, yeah? same sorta thing. They refuse to sell certain things to minors because of the majority of parents who would be angry about it. there are a minority like yourself who get upset that they are "choosing" what she can and csn't listen to. They aren't the ones who attach the PA lables, the employees are not the ones who decide on the rules about selling the cds. They are however the ones who risk getting fired if they don't obey, and in some cases risk fines.

Though I do feel the need to point out that if she was still in the store and hadn't left yet (and it wasn't a bag check situation) then she legally hasn't stolen anything.

This story just renewed my appreciation for Wally world! Lol they should of sold her some smokes too!

And why shouldnt they? Oh man... I seriously can't stop laughing at this.

THe fact that you justify a crime because they refused to sell her a CD, priceless! I wish in 5years you could update your daughters condition, I imagine drugs and teen pregnancy in the future.

Of course it had to be walmart the patrons there are normally the ghetto people. This does not come as a shock.

What kind of parenting skills ore those.

Remember she is 12 not 3 to not know what she was doing. One las question were you going to pay the CD with your EBT card?

Please continue to shop at target, so walmart can keep their prices down! 8)

Shaking my head, you are one messed up parent!!!!and you bought them for her after she got caught stealing them!! Please spare me! Do you know how *** you sound!

"Also she is only 12 years old, she does not know any better"...I strongly believe that what you think is wrong. If every parent would take the same approach toward development of their own child or children that would be terrible.

The stolen goods are or will be paid by somebody even you personally think that Walmart has a lot of profits(who'll pay the transport or manufacturer???) therefore they can afford lose. I believe that it wasn't the first time when she was caught shoplifting to the same location. What about other places? Continue buying her from Target.

If you do not correct her attitude for sure she'll be "cut" also from there, and later the police will appear in this "diagram".

For sure she has compartmental behaviour. Do something right now, if not...you'll cry later!

eriness

"The idiots planning on asking why I didn't just buy the CD for her?" Yea, we weren't wondering that at all....Nobody cares if you choose to let your daughter listen to that ***, but companies who enforce the law care enough about their reputation to not sell a minor anything with a parental advisory on it. Shoplifting is a serious crime, if this is a joke, then ha ha.

If not, well, good luck to your daughter in the future. At this rate, she'll be dancing on a pole to the music she stole.

Oh...and teaching your daughter to read couldn't hurt either. There is a sign on the front of every Walmart that promises thieves a free ride in a police car if they're caught. I guess you both missed that one.

LOL! Omfg...what kind of "parent" thinks that their 12 year old committing crimes ISN'T a big deal?!

Stealing is wrong, most sane people accept that. And Walmart isn't telling anyone what kind of cds they can buy. They don't have to, there are laws for that. Walmart was just complying with the law.

A concept that is apparently foreign to you and your thief daughter.

Maybe next time she wants music she can't afford she can just go drop her panties and sell herself for it. After all, prostitution is only a crime...and you don't mind if your daughter is a criminal.

you are angry at the other girl's parents because they weren't properly babysitting your 12 yr old???? hahahahahahaha.... oh that's good!!!!!

you say they know your daughter has a history of getting in trouble??? well if they were smart they wouldn't have anything to do with your daughter!!!

suspended from school three times but never her fault..... you should hold her little hand tighter??

keeping an eye on someone else's child is something you do with a two year old, not a twelve yr old......

sounds like your daughter is only sorry she got caught!!!!!!

when my daughter was 15 i took her to get a tattoo, but the laws of our state said she couldn't have one til she was 18, even with parental consent......so no tattoo, and i didn't go blaming everyone else.....

sounds like you and your daughter need to be taken out behind the woodshed!!!

hahahahahaha.....mom of the year!!!!!! and we wonder why children are so ***......

look at how they are being raised.....

by offering to buy the cd's you are telling your daughter it's okay to be a THIEF!!!!! kudos to walmart for standing by their policies!!!!!

they should've locked her up overnight.....might have scared her enough to straighten up!!!!! mom.....you need to go back to parenting school and learn how to be one......

what you are missing is the fact that your daughter crossed the boundries. a 12 yr old does now that shoplifting is wrong, whether they would have sold her the cds or not.

at 12 yrs old she could have thought of a better option than to steal, but now that you blame walmart for their obviously stated polices you give your daughter permission to steal because you blame everyone else for her choice. SHE MADE THE CHOICE TO STEAL AND YOU ARE GIVING HER PERMISSION and telling her its okay if you steal because you really wanted it.

Get a clue. your daughter was wrong and should be held accountable-otherwise she will think that she should suffer no concesquences for her actions the rest of her life.

redneony
#382021

Very astute, BSadvisory. :grin

You of course realize that this is a teenager messing with all of you,and you'll all too dumb to see it,right? NO parent would ever admit to all of this stuff.

The kid decided to post outrageous stuff on here to see what the reaction would be. Check the writing styles on the posts..all different.

More than one teenager involved,I suspect. Suckers....

This little girl needs to be adopted out and raised by better parents. Her mother is a joke.

hahaha your child is a thief and you reward her?? GTFO.

Your kid was caught breaking the law. You sound like you need to do some growing up yourself.

WalMart is not trying to tell you how to raise our child, nor how to dress her, feed or clothe her. There are guidelines in place where CD's are too explicit and parental advisories are placed so that kids under a certain age cannot purchase them unless there is a parent or guardian present. If your daughter was with a friends mother, why were you not called by that mother to see if it would be okay for your daughter to purchase these CD's?

I assume that you have taught your daughter the difference between right and wrong, a lie and the truth and what it means to take something that does not belong to you.

Mom, you missed the boat on this one. Her lesson for the day was that stealing is okay, because that big bad WalMart had no business telling her what she could and could not have and since she could not have it, it was perfectly allright to STEAL IT. Then to top it off you graciously offered to pay for it cementing the lesson of the day.

Your daughter should be punished severely for what she did, but we both know that's not going to happen. Just be ready when the cops knock on your door

Nicki Minaj - Super Bass .mp3 Found at bee mp3 search engine

Nicki Minaj - Super Bass .mp3 Found at bee mp3 search engine

This person should be ignored. It's against the law, you ***, to sell an adult CD to a minor. Clearly, you are raising a criminal, and are too *** to figure it out. Try NOT letting your child listen to music too old for them.

I think you both should have been arrested. Surely, you can look forward to bailing your child out of jail for years to come.

I hate Wal-Mart, but I'll side with them on this one.

Kids know it's wrong to steal and if she's trying to pull the wool over your eyes to make you think she didn't know stealing was wrong....then you can deal with your 12 yr old thief of a daugther...be ready, it will only go down hill from here buddy

1gregnelson

LIAR, NOW CALL YOUR PARENTS LIAR. BECAUSE, THE WAY IT APPEARS YOU ARE JUST BEING DESTRUCTIVE OR MESSES. :cry

1gregnelson

GOOGLE. LONG BEACH PRESS TELEGRAM ON NOVEMBER 4.

2011; 74 YEAR OLD BEAT TOO DEATH AT WALMART.

INVESTIGATE BEFORE, YOU SPEAK. THAT STATEMENT NOW HAS CONVINCE ME THAT THERE ARE SOME WALMART MOLES HATING ON PEOPLE WHOS HAVE BEEN OFFENDED BY WALMART.FURTHERMORE, NO, I DO NOT WORK FOR WALMART AND NEVER WILL.

1gregnelson

IF I WAS AWARE THAT THIS FORUM WOULD LOSE FOCUS AND TURN INTO NAME CALLING OVER WALMART NON-COMPASSIONATED COMMUNITY CONCERNS. AND IF THIS IS THE WAY TOO BECOME #1.

I THINK, I WILL SETTLE FOR JUST FOR BEING #2 OR #3. BECAUSE, WHAT HAPPENED TOO ME AT WALMART IS UNHEARD OF AT SEAR'S, KMART, AND TARGETS.

I AM TOTALLY CONFUSED. WHY, I WAS SHOPPING THERE PERIOD.

1gregnelson

what about Walmart, community crimes: I get it so corporate America can take from the communities and the community is not suppose too be offended publicly whatsoever, by corporate America. Well, I am because, On July 1, 2011; I remember going too Walmart.

And, I was sick just out of the hospital and was attacked by a kung *** man and an ex-associate of Walmart who was not supposed too have been on this store's property. I suppose, I should have not pointed the finger at Walmart and I didn't until 74 year old David Oakleaf was recently beaten too death after Walmart in my area ignored my plea after being attacked too the head.

Well *** lady,

Why dont you let her in to the latest rated R movie after school with her 6 grade class...with out an adult. Maybe she can go to the *** shop and fluff the clerk for a free dvd with what she has learned from the rated R movie. That's what shes going to be doing in jail.

This isn't the first time she has shoplifted, its just the first time she has gotten caught.

"come on she's only 12 yrs old" you say...

Why don't you just sell her on the black market now and get ruining this girls life over with quick. Then she can live her life as you think she should...stealing and spread.

A 12 year old doesn't know it is wrong to steal? My four year old knows it. You, madam, are a terrible mother.

Holy sweet merciful ***, really? Really??

It is absolutely any stores place to say that she can not buy those cd's because it is against the law to sell them to her! And maybe you being willing to expose your daughter to this kind of filth is what caused her to think it was ok to steal from the store.

This is the shoddy half-thought parenting that is ruining this generation. CPS needs to pay a visit to your house.

You are an ***. I don't work in Walmart and I want to slap you.

The child is 12. They have parental advisory lyrics for a reason ***! I have a 12 year old and I thank God that Walmart, Target or any other store for not allowing her to purchase something that she is not ready to handle. I cannot believe that you are a parent.

DCF should take her away and place in her in a responsible, caring loving home. ***!

She should have gone to jail, then she would have learned her lesson.

Walmart doesnt sell your daughter a cd so she thinks its okay to steal $100 worth of cds? And you are siding with your daughter? Whats wrong with you?

cohena2

Walmart doesn't sell parental advisory CDs. They only sell edited CD's so this is how we know this is bogus and you're lying about the CDs being parental advisory.

Your daughter did however broke the law and she deserves to have the book thrown at her.

She is a thief so why should she get a pass? Just another pathetic excuse for a mother trying to set a poor example for their kid(s).

View more comments (76)