Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Walmart-Using a check to pay for items.

Don't you just love it when Walmart empolyees try to pull a fast one over your eyes. I tried to purchase items by using a company check. The cashier tried to endorse the check with the machine for 20 minutes. After waiting so long, I was told that they don't take company checks and called the police on me and told them that I was trying to buy items with a stolen check. I told the police that I used a company check last night at the same store. The dumb cashier added $200 more than what I spent.

Did anyone ever think that maybe this person owns the company ? lol

tctiptop

If you meant a paycheck and you work there, you would know to go to their check cashing counter customers also use. You would also know that have to pay a fee there!

Adding $200 dollars, would be a cash back amount added by YOU, Not a cashier unless she was particularly good at her job. 20 minutes was not the cashier's fault, that was to her credit, most likely following her boss's orders to keep you til the cops show up! You brag that you did this the night before? You steal a checkbook from your boss/company, then cash a check once, then are *** enough to try it again and blame the cashier that is EARNING A LIVING!

WAL-MART HAS VIDEO CAMERAS! Then you have the nerve to be surprised when the police show up.

There is no such thing as a smart criminal, -Here is the proof! Unbelievable!

wow lady,,, they would have not called the *** police if your *** wonted trying to use a check that was not yours!! what u need to do is go get a job and stop stealing from hard working people...if you used a check the night before why did your dumb *** go back couldnt help yourself huh??

J.Moore

What! That is weird and crazy.

What do you mean added $200 more. i thought they didn't use the check.

View more comments (3)

Walmart in Longview, Washington - Made my crippled grandmother suffer

Ok, so i went to the walmart supercenter with my great grandmother, who recently got out of the hospital after two hip replacements. She went to go get the only working cart, that she actually needed, and right before she went to get the cart, some huge guy ran for it. my grandmother ended up waiting two hours on a bench for the cart to be returned so she could shop, it came back with the same big old lazy guy in it. i went to complain to the staff and even showed her the cripple tag my grandmother uses to park. that lady didn't do anything to help, not even apologize for inconvenience! i turned my back for about two seconds, and guess what i see... the help lady actually running away!!! i got so pissed that i havent gone there since, nor do i plan to.

Hey Crystal, did you ever think perhaps that some people are overweight due to REAL diseases or problems? Not because they are lazy or eat too much?

And being overweight does make it harder to get around. You get back problems, leg problems, feet problems, etc...

Sometimes I'd like to slap people like YOU!

Please don't hate the workers too much. The lazy people who steal carts from the needy irritate us just as much. I promise.

Oh dear LORD!!! USMCDEATHCARD you make me sick.

Obese, lazy *** people who could use the exercise of walking don't need to use the carts. The motorized carts are there for people who cannot walk easily on their own. So of course if some *** took the cart and the lady couldn't walk cause of surgery she would have to sit there and wait.

You are not the bright one there sir.

Sometimes I'd love to slap people like you and nerdslinger....really.

she sat FOR TWO HOURS to shop? She's not too bright either. I think your both just a couple of scam artists wanting to whine enough so that somehw youll have a lawsuit produced by some ambulance chaser.

View more comments (3)

Walmart in Dayton, Ohio - Bogus survey's

Wal-mart receipt asks you to complete survey to win a $1,000 gift card! Be careful. After wasting a lot of time trying to answer questions, there's part # 2..where they try to get you to buy '13' unwanted items! etc., two from first offer, two from second offer and nine from third offer They also ask you many personal questions like phone no., e-mail address, street address # and name, city and state and zip code. They even ask for your phone no. Where do you think all that junk mail comes from that you get in your e-mail, your snail mail and phone?
steven sense

If you read carefully it clearly states this is from a 3rd party company not affiliated with Wal Mart. Everyone is so quick to give out their personal information when a prize is offered.

Don't we teach children not to get in the car with strangers with candy? Same rules apply here.

Target does the same thing and besides nobody said you HAVE to do it! do what some people do don't do it or throw the paper away its easy as that.

Oh yeah, then the information gets used by fake companies like Advanced Lead Exchange to get you to sign up for some phoney debt consolidation thing on top of other things you didn't want help with. Oh that's how the telemarketers get their information from. If you see something too good to be true it always is.

View more comments (2)
Review
Wal-Mart, 25420 The Old Road, Stevenson Ranch, CA 91381 On May 15, 2011. I purchased a battery from Wal-Mart and had repair people install it, I was told that it would take 1 hour. I went back to the service area to find the initial repairman, walking around angry...

who pays 120 to get a vacuum hose reattached lmfao talk about dumb

View more comments

Bad Walmart Manager Experience

The evening of Saturday, 06/11/11 we went for our shopping at the Walmart #5480 in Round Rock, TX. We got there at approximately 7 pm and we were in the store for approximately an hour. We got up front to check out at approximately 8 pm and found out other than self check outs and one or two quick checks out open, there was only one regular check out and the cigarette register open for customers with a large amount of items. We waited in line for approximately 45 minutes to buy our items. In this time we saw two different families leave their baskets and walk out of the store because of the wait. I asked the lady at the quick check out once to call a manager and the lady at the customer service desk to call a manager twice, which they did over the intercom. No manager showed up. When it was our turn to check out we asked the cashier at the register to please call a manager, which she did over the intercom for him to come to the registered. CSS Amanda came instead. We told her that we have been waiting in line for approximately 45 minutes, that they had people walking out and leaving baskets of groceries because of the wait, and that we had asked for a manager four times already and one had not come up. She then called the manager over the two-way radio and said that there was a customer who wanted to speak with him. The manager then came over the two-way radio and said "I do not feel like talking to any irate customers, I am not coming to the front". CSS Amanda heard him say this, the cashier heard him say this, me and my husband heard him say this, and the people standing in line heard him say this. All this time the cashier is checking us out. So we proceeded to tell CSS Amanda if the manager did not come to the register by the time we paid for our groceries they could void our stuff. She then told him this and his reply was "I am not coming to deal with any customers". So we voided our total, which was $182+. And we went to another store and bought our items. If a manager cannot take the time out of his work day to do his job I do not feel that I should shop at that store. So I called Walmart customer service on Monday and was told I would have an area manager call me back to discuss this within 48 hours. A week later I still have not heard back from anyone at Walmart regarding this. And this was the assistant manager at Walmart 5480 that behaved in this way. I now feel that is felt by Walmart company that is okay and tolerated for their managers to act in this way. I think Walmart seriously needs to send their managers through better training on how to deal with their customers. I am extremely upset by this and I cannot believe that a manager would so blatantly say that he did not want to deal with customers, especially when I was buying more than just a few dollars worth of items.

This goes to "nikalseyn" Leaving a buggy like that in another department is Childish and Yea I work for Wal*Walmart what of it! You wonder why you have long lines and your not able to find associates in other departments that why they are putting the *** you didnt want back up or throwing it away because of your childish Antics! Grow up if you didnt want the *** stuff give it to a Employee there Jack ***!

amyboone

Well seeing as I did not know about My3cents and we are in entirely different states, it would kinda be hard for me to have posted about the experience on the other site. I let the cashier ring me up because she was almost done when the manager came over the two way radio and said what he did.

If he had said that sooner I would not have wasted any more time than I did. I did not walk out sooner because I had already spent over an hour shopping.

There's no excuse for the managers behavior, but I think that you didn't act in a good behavior either. Having them ring up the whole order than voiding it.

nikalseyn

I usually walk out of any store if I see more than three or four people in a regular line. I know it will be a long wait.

I leave the cart with the groceries in it somewhere in another department, like clothes, hoping they do not find it until the frozen items are dripping on the ground.

As for Walmart: you should not expect anything remotely resembling good customer service or even a half-bright manager.

Remember, this is Walmart and their hiring qualifications are so low they hit the floor.

I used to shop alot at the local Walmart, but now go to Meijer, who at least have lanes open---at least more so than Walmart.

U ***, customers like you are part of the problem, and your use of the word approximately was too much

If you don't like the wait, put in an application and help out. Be a part of the solution instead of just complaining.

The manager was probably busy managing the store.

If they were that short, he was probably working his *** off. While working his *** off, he probably didn't have the time or the patience to come up and listen to your ***.

But, I am not excusing the manager in any of this. There was no excuse for his attitude either.

Why the *** did you make the cashier ring up your entire order just to void it? What point did you really make?

You sound like you took everything out on the cashier, who did nothing to you. And yes, I do work for Walmart and I am a cashier. I can't tell you how annoying and time consuming it is to void a transaction. Especially if we get someone like you.

Not only that you held up the line, the people behind you had to wait even longer. Way to help the situation.

View more comments (7)
Loss

Walmart in Norwalk, Connecticut - Appauled with service from MANAGERS!!!

PI am very unhappy with the service from the managers at Walmart! I've never had such terrible service. Also very unhappy with the quality of their products. I went to Walmart to purchase a 4gb xbox 360 I purchased my item around 11pm got it home didn't even have it on for ONE HOUR it froze and stopped working So I woke up the next morning went back up to Walmart (which is a 25 min drive) exchanged for a new xbox and bought a BRAND NEW game. Went back home set it up not even 20 min later it over heats breaks my brand new game freezes again and went completely unresponsive So I called Walmart spoke to a manager explained to them my problem and told me to come back and exchange it. I explained how much of an inconvenience it is to have to exchange it again, and how I live 25 min away and its unacceptable to keep buying broken products. So I got the store manager to give me 20% off of it when I exchanged it. So I went up there today the store manager wasn't there so I spoke with another manager told him I'm on my way up there. I get to the customer service desk ask for him to get sent up here. He responds over the walkie he is on his way up. Then 10 min later he still isn't at the CS desk so we page him again and he responds "ill be there in a little while I want to get a chicken dinner" What made him think its okay to say he is coming up to the desk to help me out and decides to take his sweet time since he had to be there all night anyways. So we keep paging him he completely ignores it. Then after waiting 25 min he responds and he was just standing around refusing to come up. Soanother associate knew where he was so my boyfriend had to go find him and personally ask him why he was ignoring the people paging him after he was already supposed to be at the counter. So he comes up was completely rude acting like we were an inconvenience to him when he was the one not doing his job. The only employee who was helpful and understanding was customer service employee (which I am in contact with the district manager to give her a good review and let him know that she should replace the unhelpful manager.) I was informed by other employees that the rude manager is like that all the time. Constantly taking his time, always rude to customers, never doing his job, most of the time he dosent even come to the counter when he's asked to/says he's going to In conclusion Walmart makes employees who do nothing very high managers and employees who know what their doing in low positions and their the ones who deserve it I HATE Walmart and I would rather give my business to ANY other store!!!!!!!!!

We have some managers like that at my Store and you sound like one of the nice Customers we get coming through there most customers would yell at the Customers for the Managers not doing their job. If you Do Come back I hope you have a better Shopping trip the next go around.

You are such a self-entitled, spoiled princess. Wal-Mart doesn't owe you a *** thing.

WalMart Hispanic gas station attendant prejudice against White customer

I was at a WalMart in Artesia, New Mexico and when I pulled up everyone there was Hispanic even the attendant. I told this woman I wanted 34.00 on pump 1 she said What? I repeated myself again then gave her the money and left to walk over to the pump as I left I notice a Hispanic gentleman walk up after me to pay for his gas while I wait everyone is pumping gas but mine I return and tell her to please turn the pump on. She finally turns the pump on after everyone there has pumped gas and I am the only one left. And also it is 104 degrees out! I talked to the manager about this and he said what day was this? I told him and he said oh yes that was one of the days we had trouble with our pumps. Come on why were there no signs out saying you were having trouble with the pumps! And also I have a niece and a nephew who are Hispanic and a sister in law who is Apache also my sons girlfriends father is Black.So I am not being prejudiced in anyway.

Yes. Yes Isee.

The Hispanic lady left you standing in the heat while she started everyone's pump. Then when you were the only one left in THAT HEAT, she turned your pump on.

REALLY? REALLY Isee???

That's ALL you've got???? Good luck with that.

ITs time for some hangings!

Walmart employee yelled at me and im only 16

An older guy started yellin at me for a the cable of the wheel chair he said hellow I'm talkin to you. You have to put this this cable away im tired of telling listen to me then he told me that i wasnt aloud to to use it n I'm in cruches i have knee surgery so i caint walk that much he is a door greader he is short skinny and has gray hair he didn't even welcome me n another thing my Mom was having a hard time tryin to get a movie they asked her for her id to get a rated R. Movie n also when they didn't to return her money back when she went to return a movie that didn't work n they route with her it was an older lady and a guy what kind of place is this

well i have no problem with my spelling and have a higher education than high school ..i wont even bother about caps or punctuation... quite simply the wal-mart in altamonte springs, florida , is comprised of a large group of rude, ignorant , ghetto like individuals that are cliquish and petty in their dealings with their customers.

they are manipulative and treacherous. they take pleasure in being rude and unhelpful and are led by management which does not give a d....what they do or how they treat their customers.quite simply.this little walmart with the few shade trees which is supposed to be in an ok area, is frequented by gangster type individuals and run by employees who behave just the same.

my advice is if you have any intelligence or transportation to get somewhere else, even across the street to target..then do so .. spend your money somewhere where you dont have to worry about a gang fight or being attacked by the employees of the business

You need to start going to school.

Yes, please do stay in school and try harder to learn punctuation, it shows when a sentence ends and a new one begins. Good grammar helps to get your point across.

Don't worry about NerdlingerSS, he thinks everyone is an inbred ***.

Sounds like he knows just a little bit too much about the subject. I have had problems with Wal mart also, but it is true that you don't have to be high in the gene pool to work there.

Sweatheart. Its not spelled greader its greeter.

and I honestly could not understand your compaint, because your words are jumbled together, and the words are misspelled.

honey, you really need to stay in school. a 16 year old should have a better sense in writing a couple of sentences.

Stay in school.

Shows how *** Walmart customers are.

View more comments (5)

Walmart in Mount Laurel, New Jersey - Rude Old Man Greeter

My husband and I had just checked out at the Walmart in St. Clairsville, OH; where we had just spent over $50. on two items. One was a computer chair and the other was a pc game. As we were leaving the store, the old man greeter got right in my face (about an inch away), and said,"that is not in a bag (meaning the computer chair box, duh), I want to see your receipt." (Really nasty attitude). I pointed to him that the pc game was in a bag. He proceeded to want my receipt (which I gave him), and he looked it over with a fine tooth comb, over and over, as if I were giving him a fake receipt. He handed it back,din't apologize or anything, if I hadn't started pushing the cart slowly, I would have knocked him down (I wanted to, too), because he was still in my face. The people that came out behind us had the same type of items in their cart and he didn't bother to grill them!!! When I got home, I called the store manager. Doubt he did anything about it. However, I won't go back to any Walmart again!!!!!!!

Say "no thank you" and keep walking. If they attempt to detain you, call the police.

Simple.

Miss Elvira
#302025

They are CRAZY with the receipt thing. I was at a wallmart in AZ.

Had purchased an item and then went to go get some food (in the front of the store where they sometimes have the little cafe thing) was aproched by 2 employees insisting I had to have a bag. I said "I don't want a bag, but I have the receipt. They insisted. I refused!

I bought the item, had the receipt.

The cashier who rang me up was right there. I shouldn't have to put my item in a bag if I don't want to.

Walmart survey

walmart survey is not true. I was at a local walmart today to pick up a perscrition and the girl said I was picked to do a survey and could win one of five $1,000 walmart shopping cards. Went on line to do the survey and was halfway thru the survey when it said there was a problem and kicked me out completely. Don't waste your time, I do believe this is bogus. I like shopping at walmart but will never fall for that again. Please don't offer scams like this to customers, it makes us mad.
#301962

Don't believe your going to win anything. what you will get when you fill out anything

will get lots of calls trying to sell you products you don't want or need. you have to fill each area or you can't go to next page.it is truely a =great waste of time.

no money!!!!!!

nikalseyn

I have seen this survey on WalMart receipts and have gone to the website to take it. It is valid, but your chance of winning a grand is between zero and next to zero.

The odds are worse than playing a state's lottery.

Walmart is just trying to get an idea of customers' perceptions based on the store they shopped at. If you want, just answer all the questions any which way---that's the best method for company's surveys anyway.