Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show
On June 3, 2011 at or around 9:30 am I went to the Kemah Walmart in order to meet with the store manager Brandon. I decided to have my 97' Thunderbird be serviced for an oil change and tire pressure checked. At 9:41 Brandon escorted me back to the automotive...

Ford said I had a leak from my rear main seal and that the oil pan and plug was stripped basically the oil i had just paid for went right back out....walmart has refused to pay for loss wages infact getting them to pay for just the the oil pan and plug plus labor was a little over seven hundred dollars and that was like pulling teeth...walmart states once they submit a claim there is nothing they can do. The insurance lady well she stated several things one of which being that they did not pay for loss wages unless you use the vehicle as a taxi pretty much.

I tried contacting the bbb and the only responce i ever got from them was an email. Since my vehicle was returned to me I am having to add coolant every week however no oil leak so I guess its a loss cause at this point

Review
My husband had a interview with wal-mart distribution and he passed the physical test and then they had him come in for a 2 interview and had him take a drug test(he passed) and gave him a starting date to start work, then when the time came for him to start working...

Look ..... Here is the bottom line.

First.... Kevin Richards your a dushe bag and get lost. You are that "guy" everybody hates. Take it negative comments and put them up ur ***!

As for the people looking for help I tell u tell u this....just keep a positive attitude, above all be HONEST with everything.

Again..HONEST with everything from the beginning and you will be just fine. Sell yourself and be a good person. Remember one thing. Half the people working there have not been cought.

Theyare judging. TTheir day is coming. You have counseling and need to prove yourself that you can be a positive assett to the community. Don't let duche bags like that Kevin *** bring u down.

Go get ur job. :)

Review
My son stole a few DVDs and Pokemon and placed it in his backpack. The greeter who was supposed to check his backpack after the security alarm went off was told by manager and LP not to check his bag because they were going to arrest him for shoplifting. Had the...

Shoplifters.. yeah!

Lets shake our fingers at them, pat them on the head , and let them go home with a "stern warning".

STOP the juvenile delinquents! Call the cops!

thats what they are for.

Personally, I think if your son was caught shoplifting, YOU should be arrested for it! If my son is caught stealing, I should go to jail.

Be the Parent!

Walmart - Manchester Kentucky store is afraid of everyone stealing

I finished shopping, paid at the nearest checkout lane, and proceeded to leave. I was waved over by a woman to check my receipt. I had three items in a small bag, not a big bag of things. I absolutely went ballistic. I told them that they made me feel like a common criminal, knowing that they just saw me go through the line. The woman practically ignored me, so I got right back and let her and the whole store how I felt. When they decided to call the manager or security, I left, with them following me out the door. I yelled as I left that they wouldn't have to call the police. Now I can hear you...honest people will show a receipt. I don't care. Honest people don't like to be stopped over two pairs of shorts and a pack of t shirts. I'm sure they'll ban me from the store or whatever, but I don't much care. It may be the only store in town, bit I don't care about that either. Their customer service is *** and paranoid. Its a good thing that I live elsewhere and can shop elsewhere. Elsewhere, they know how to handle an upset customer.
#419742

at manchester walmart a person that works up front calls out and lets her friends know who was there ,what time,who that person was with,what did that person buy,looks like thier job is also includs being a busybody.

There is no need to get all bent out of shape about it. Tell them "no thank you" and keep walking.

Wal-Mart cannot force you to show your receipt. I have calmly denied receipt checkers for years.

View more comments (1)
Review

Walmart in Converse, Texas - Wouldn't sell me tires for ranger pickup.

i took my pickup to walmart store in west monroe,la.to buy goodyear wrangler tire sizew 235/75/15 at 9:30 and at 11:45 they hadn't put tirs on my truck. I ask why they hadn't put tires on my truck. the answer was my truck oreginal size was 225/70/15. now walmart say they will not put a tire of lesser load weight. these tires have a higher load weight, why was I sold these tires? also why wasn't I told this before I waited over 2 hours beforeI was told they couldn't sell me the tires?

They did the same thing for me also.I had a big arguement but I was business like arguement, but the asst magma was very rude and the tire people,put one, side wrong size, the other an old cracked tire, and the manager of the store told me to apologize. To everyone,aint that something.

#319501

Walmart id only allowed to mount tires called for by the manufacturers recommendations. My guess is that they paged for you multiple times overhead or maybe even tried to call you if you provided the correct phone # so that they could have explained that to you. Most Walmarts provide quality work with the same tires everyone else installs(just different names).

Because you were dumb enough to go to Walmart to get tires genius. Walmart aint the place to get tires.

Sure the price is right, but you are dealing with retards. I suggest you get a better job, or get your mommy and daddy to help buy your tires.

View more comments (2)
Review

Walmart in Overland Park, Kansas - I'm upset store shelves empty no shavers nor dental floss never have what I need live3 milesaway

I'm upset store In Falfurrias ,Texas never have what I need after I drive 3 miles. Didn't have No Shavers Nor Dental Floss Shelves were empty. Made 4 trips to this store and nothing. I asked Employees who works the department I'm referring to. They said oh she is on Vacation. I pointed out that the shelves were empty of the Products I was looking for. Also I wanted to use some Coupons before they Expire. That is also another reason I'm upset. I feel our Walmart needs to be well stocked date 6-3-11
ccountry

Texas is a big state. Look around, you'll find that dental floss.

Review

Walmart in Tyler, Texas - 30 min,. waiting inline for a cashier, that could not get the previous customer's reciept right.

Today, I was held in line for over 30 min. while a cashier was waiting on the previous customer, she could not get it right. She never once said she was sorry or did anything to help the situation. I had perishable foods, such as Ice-cream and other cold items. I eventually had to pick up my items and move to another line, where I was taken care of. My question is, if you can't do the job why are you there. My ice-cream was melted when I got home. She could have apologized for indequate job.

@Walmart employee: that person was just trying to get a rise out of someone, and you bit.

@30 min.: I agree with you that they shouldn't let just anyone on a register... but then you get complaints that non-cashiering associates won't help with the line. It's tough for us to manage.

This comment goes to "She still works there"

First of all you racist *** hole not all black people are bad and second maybe I should go down to your work place and try to get you *** dumb *** fired you piece of *** ***!!

maybe sometimes shopping at the place that does not compensate their employees very well that is what you will get

they did not even fire this *** black caashier. honestly they should not hire blacks in the first place. I am going to make complaints like this till they all get fired.

Walmart in Redding, Connecticut - Neglect of handicapt carts

I am a loyal customer of wal-mart and handicapped. I trade in the Danbury Store. There were four carts there originally, now down to two that are in very bad condition and fail when in use in the store. I have complained to the store and they informed me that they are unable to address the problem and that the solution rests with the main office. Aside from the inconvenience of a cart stopping and having to be pushed up to the front of the store there could be other ramifications. Fred V. Miller Sr 98 Picketts Ridge Road West Redding, Ct 06896 I look forward to your attention in this mattyer. Simncerly F.V.M.

I Know Fred Miller and he is an incredable person and Im sure raised a great famly,so why blame the handicapped. If he needs something to allow him an easier experience at the store where he is contributing to their profit!!

How horable are you to say"Go get a motorized wheelchair" Do you know how many handicapped peope can't afford them? Also I supose when they fall in the store it's their fault too? Have some compassion!!

The Big Companies are the only ones getting rich!! Ateast they can be sure they are handicapped accessable,which is the law.

if you are handicap why dont you buy your own riding car instead of using the ones at walmart!! if there are never none available buy your own...its not that hard walmart does not care about your problems if they did they would have address your problem...

Where I work people take the motorized carts outside and then back over them. Then they complain about the lack of motorized carts.

most handcaped people who shop are fat *** no wonder the carts are broken cant take their weight.

Walmart in Brecksville, Ohio - Very Pissesd off

went to walmart. look at the bikes had one on floor went to sit on it and I fell into a shelve of boxes and got a scrape on the bottom eye and bleeding and a black eye and know its swollen shout. the floors are to slippery. this happened June 1,2011 at the walmart in the steelyard. name of person is Caroline Bradley bradleycaroline37#yahoo.com email if need the floor at walmart is very slippery so everyone be careful when going And for people, its not good to stair and laugh you should help the person out

people always wont walmart to pay for dumb *** that people do...maybe you need to start off with training wheels!

First of all, learn how to spell and write. Second, I'm sure nobody at Walmart forced you to sit your *** on that bike.

And last but not least, start taking responsibility for your own actions. ***!!!

You're ***. It's not the store's fault you don't know how to stay on a bike.

LOL! If you aren't coordinated enough to sit on a bike, then you really have no business riding one.

I would have stared and laughed too.

Sorry that people stared & laughed at you. Totally rude!!

I don't think your injuries are Wal-Marts fault. YOU sat on the bike & fell..

I am sorry that you feel off the bike but How is it Walmarts fault? they didn't tell you to sit on the bike?

View more comments (5)

Walmart in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - POULAN PRO SUCKS

Poulan pro 335 is junk used it for less than 60 seconds (2x 12 linear feet) a little over a month after purchase I tried to return it and they refused to let me return the *** whacker! Furthermore they marked my receipt as returned then kicked me out of the store so now i have a broken $118.80 piece of junk and no receipt for it so now i legally no longer own the item and yet i did not get a refund!!!! Guess they wonder why target is starting to gain business so well. Well i guess i should not want much better from a company that i hear has little chinese kids make their items.

I wonder if those people with seizing up problems used the right gas/oil mixture.. I worked in a poulan repair shop an found out most walmart customers who bought poulan had no idea they were supposed to mix gas and oil..

A certified dealer with employees who actually care about sales would take the time to explain... ps I had to void warranty on said items because of owner abuse.

I agree with the original writer. Polan Pro 335 does suck.

Now on my second one and it has seized up too. Now I cant get a person to talk to me at Poulan ......dont buy this machine.

They probably kicked you out of the store because you were being a ***. Next time, learn how to behave yourself in public.

You only used it for 30 seconds and yet you didn't return it for over a month?

Sure. I don't believe that story either.

First of all there is a certain return policy for certain things you should have checked it out before trying to return it, and Target is not better so go target get treated like *** by them to!

Loss