Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Walmart takes peoples money.

They sell product replacement plans and they really dont go into full detail about the fine print. The whole point of buying that type of plan you shoule be able to replace it; instead of having go threw the manufacture. Walmart is taking people money on these *** plans they sell whae you by a Tv of a game console. What a rip off Im done buying eletronics from the place.Why sell a plane to some one when they cant replace the item like they are suppose too. People work hard for their money. Not want to blow it

Walmart takes too long for checkout!!!

Only 2 out of 24 registers open!!!

45 minutes lost!!!

UNACCEPTABLE :(

Look on your brochure. It clearly states the repl begins after the manufacturers labor portion of their warranty expires. lol

That is why YOU read things before you agree to them/purchase them. Guessing by your spelling and grammar, you are probably 9 years old. It's a good lesson to learn while you're this young.

specialk1d

The issue you seem to have is not with the fact that Walmart is selling the plans but with an employee who was unable to explain that the replacement plans go into effect after the manufacturers warranty ends. This is in fact in your benefit.

Yes you have to go to the manufacturer while under warranty but you get a longer time to replace your item in the long run. Next time get more information before leaving the store.

View more comments (3)
Loss
As a former member of WalMart middle management I have seen and been caught in the middle of the consumer and upper management for years. It is an absolute shame that Sam Walton's dream has gone to ***! This company was founded on simple honest values and respect...

Most Wal Mart customers do not understand that that the cashiers, photo center associates ect. are not allowed to make any kind of decision when something isn't quite right or going wrong.

A member of management has to be called to discuss what is wrong with the customer and then the manager gives approval or does the adjustment themselves.

It would be nice if certain long time associates who know what is allowed and isn't allowed to make a decision because the customer expects them to be able to. When they can't, the customer often becomes abusive and treats the employee that they are imbeciles when in fact they're not.

View more comments
Review

Walmart survey made an unautherized charge on my debit card for thirty nine ninty nine

I went on line to do the survey for walmart ordered one item for one dollar they then charged me three ninty five I guess that was S&h then they charged me 39.99 for I don't know what I called them and they said they would cancle it never did find out what "it" was. I know walmart is not like this and what happened I'm not sure. I called my local Walmart Glenden told me to call 1800walmart and all I got was an automated thing and got no where. I had to have my debit card number changed and was charged $15.93 because "it" put my account in over draft I'm on a very limited income and every penny counts. I will never do another survey for Walmart again. I don't know if this will help but I can take out my pissed offness without yelling at some poor *** that does not care anyway it not their money so BEWARE!

This is a scam. It has nothing to do with Wal-Mart. They use Wal-Mart's name to *** idiots out of money.

A fool and their money are soon parted.

Walmart in Cincinnati, Ohio - Site to Store is a joke

On Jan 1, 2011 I order a TV at Walmart.com using the Site to Store Option. Received email and notification to expect the item between Jan 7 and Jan 13. Tracking system for item has not been updated since Jan 6. Sent several emails to Walmart asking where item was. Their response was to tell me the processing time which I was already aware of. Called local Walmart and informed item had been sitting somewhere for 4 days. Called a supervisor (Karen Walls)who said she would have someone call me. As of Jan 20 item still has not arrived also did not received promised phone call to explain why I had not received item.

The store in Kearny, New Jersey haa people who hang up the phone on you when I was simply trying to find out about a couple if a product was available in their particular store. It wasn't anything that was difficult or unreasonable.

And it wasn't once it was on several occasions and numerous attempts holding on waiting, etc.

Now I'm kind of afraid to go into the store which I usually did not have a problem with before as I don't feel like I know what to expect! :eek

Loss

Walmart? How about "ChinaMart"?

I used to love going to Walmart, now I avoid it if at all possible. My discontent started when they stopped valuing "American Made" products. So they want our money, just not our product! Then I made a special trip to get my special cleaning products, which are known and proven to me. GONE. Generic bottles, of GOD knows what filled the shelves. I walked out pissed. The aggravation continues with automated self check out, which I despise! OR, you could get in one of the few LONG checkout lines and wait forever. Why employee Americans!?! Just take their money. Fabric department (which I also enjoyed) GONE. Music CD's (also bought many there) very few nowadays,Hispanic section larger than English. Quality of many products is cheap. Clothing materials now collects lint better than the cheap lint rollers they now sell. My dollar will be voting elsewhere, whenever possible!

I avoid them when possible too. But, there really aren't many alternatives when you consider all the big box stores followed their lead and get their junk from China too. A few months ago when looking into buying a new TV, I looked online for an American TV manufacturer. There

is only one, and it has only one factory line that works only part time so they can claim they are an American manufacturer so they can sue other companies for underselling in the American market. So, how can you buy an American product when many simply are no longer made here...by anyone?

What I find sad about this, is I don't hear politicitions saying this is part of why the economy isn't recovering because the jobs no longer exist. Get in front of the American public and ask companies to bring the jobs back. They probably won't do it, but at least the ball will be in their court. Americans want to blame the government for the economy, when it's our fault as consumers, and the companies we do business with.

They buy the cheapest product because, believe it or not, people want the lowest prices. How *** of them to sell what the majority of people want?

CD's are disappearing all over the world. People are downloading music more and more. Wal-Mart certainly isn't the only one following this trend.

Perhaps you need a lesson in supply and demand. If Wal-Mart was selling a ton of CD's, that section would get bigger. If they don't sell as much, it's gets smaller. Same with every product in the store. The store isn't specifically catered to you, it's catered to the masses. The Hispanic population is rising and demand for Hispanic items is rising too. I guess Wal-Mart shouldn't stock Hispanic items because it bothers poor little you.

As far as the long lines go, if you don't like them, put in an application and help out. Be a part of the solution and not the problem. Help solve the problem instead of just complaining.

Wallymart hates USA jobs. They worked with fellow hick Clinton to give China prefered trade status (PNTR).

So who do they think will buy their China junk with no decent USA jobs?

Greedy, shortsighted fools.

View more comments (2)

Walmart straight talk phone

Walmart straight talk service totally sucks! Little LG phone is okay, but the service is the worst ever! I have lost I don't know how many days of service, how many dollars worth of their phone cards due to just plain *** service and clueless customer support people. They are the very worst and their plans suck too. Only reason I bought one is cause my ATT phone won't work where I live. Do not waste your time and money with Straight Talk. It's a straight shaft! Walmart and Tracphone deserve each other, but we don't deserve them.

I too have used Straighttalk for about a year and love the service. I will admit it was a pain getting my number ported over to the new service and phone but after a couple of days it was done and the service has been great! My husband has just switched from T-mobile to Staighttalk as well and has really liked it.

I've used Straightalk for over a year now, and have not had any problems. They run on the Verizon network.

Then get a cell phone from a real wireless provider.

View more comments (2)
Review

Walmart in Fort Worth, Texas - Trouble with the motor cart changed 3 times.

I had trouble with the motor cart for handicap people many times. This store does not have decent carts for handicap people. I need to shop in a cart. I am a cancer patient and it really helps me. This is a large store and has many people that shop there. It is Wal Mart 6300 Oakmont Blvd(Hulen).Fort Worth Texas 817 2636572 People should care about people who are sick and need help. Please do something. If you need to call me my cell is 3616437656. Thank you My name is Barbara Cady . This is very important for many people.
Review
Hi , i went to Wal-Mart last month and bought a MagicJack. I plugged it in correctly after carefully reading everything on the box , including promised free local and long distance calling. What i got was a phone service that i can call locally...

File a consumer complaint and return the unit

View more comments
Loss

Walmart in Swayzee, Indiana - Store employees rude and store inefficient.

The Marion, IN Wal Mart is a frustrating place to shop, so I don't shop there any more. The parking lot is a dangerous place to walk or drive with traffic snarls because of an inefficient parking plan. Inside, the inefficient and sometimes rude employees often make shopping a nightmare. At one point, 5 employees were blocking the aisles with large merchandise carts while they were loudly complaining about their employer. The aiseles are poorly and inefficiently arrange, making shopping diffuclt. Often aisles are crowded with carts of cardboard and merchandise waiting to be put on the shelves. Checkouts are often not open and self checkouts disabled. After making complaints to local management and WalMart headquarters, I decided to shop at the competition where there is less selections and higher prices. Avoid this place or shop at your peril.

Sounds like the Angola, In walmart.

they did a major revamp on this store during the summer. Now mind you the area is a hot tourist spot in the summer because of all the lakes in the county.

Why would someone do a revamp during their busiest time of the year?????

And the employees are horrible. poorly trained and rude.

Then stay the *** out of the store.

View more comments (1)
Review

Is This a Typical Walmart Manager?

I deployed to Afghanistan in March 2010. Sometime before that date my soon to be ex-wife started an affair with a manager (Bill Hood) at a Walmart store in Colorado Springs, CO. He had moved to the Springs in 2006; his wife packe d up and left him so somehow he latched onto my wife. Shortly after I deployed, he used his position and influence to get her hired at the store. She worked a few months and quit; Walmart wants you to believe their stores and people are pillars of the community, yet they allow a manager to engage in unethical behavior.

I don't understand the point you are making here. Your wife started the affair with the manager BEFORE you deployed.

Make no mistake I thank you for your service and sacrifice for our country but, how is Walmart responsible for what happened? It seems that your wife is the problem. She was going to do it with you here or away. If she is no good get rid of her but, don't blame everyone else for her wrong doing.

I don't really care about Walmart or know the people involved but,why do you post the guy's name here and not your wife's nameg? It takes two to tango, and it seems she was doing more than dancing.

Just keep in mind:

What goes around comes around. ANYONE who would mess around with a married person when their spouse was serving our country should be totally ashamed of themselves.

That's honestly about as low as you can go.

Just realize that you deserve so much better. God Bless you for your loyalty and service to your country.

View more comments (1)