Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Treated me like a theif!walmart leesburg florida

black friday shopping at walmart in leesburg florida they treated me like a thief going out the door wouldnt let gerry see my receipt had a rude officer crenshaw fruitland park police threaten to arrest me please im a 55 year old woman trying to shop and i get treated like this how appauling is that i will never go to walmart again and ill tell my friends to boycott it also a nd family,thanks sheryll garner 10030 carole place .leesburg florida 34788 i exspect some kind of apoligy from walmart corporation or i will voice my complaint louder

i got no apoligy yet. i be viocienig my complint even louder.

The Leesburg walmart is a great store, #1 in many areas. I have never had a problem there and am friendly with many of its employees.

Sounds to me like you are racist for insinuating that they targeted you by color. There are hundreds of african american shoppers there and also many african american employees.

I think you are mistaken and possibly trying to steal. Weird how the management team in Leesburg is over 50% african american yet you feel they were racist.

Actually Black Friday comes as an old term having to do with the part of the season...after thanksgiving... that a businesse can say that it is...

" IN THE BLACK", which means that they are not "IN THE RED", In the Black means that they are making money and not losing it....

If your that ignorant and don't know things, you shouldn't voice them....

so shut the *** up and stop crying... your an ***.

You actually stole from them, and you are complaining about being caught?

They have cameras. They caught you because they catch everyone who steals, black, white, whatever. You can't just hide behind calling other people racist whenever something goes bad for you.

the fact that they call it black friday shows how rasist they is, they call it blac friday cause they only think black people are cheap and waht thigs on sail.

how do they know i stole anyway when it was busy was just waching me cause i am black rasists they is. treated like a thief when they only washed me for being black otherwise wold got away with it. want an apollogy and will vioce my complint louder to NCMA

View more comments (5)
Review
#208836 Review #208836 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss

Walmart in Eagle Point, Oregon - Falts advertisment

i got up at 4am to get to mt local walmart(ashland oregon)to buy an advertised 198.00 acer laptop,when i arrived,i was informed that all of the laptops and same priced flatscreen tvs were already reserved,i was also approched by an employee,who stated to me that she could get me one for 250.00,it is my wish to buy one of the laptops at the advertised price,it is also my intention to contact my local walmart customer service and register a formal complaint against bolth the store and employee,i put all of the money that i needed fof this purchase on a wallmart gift card last friday so i would have it for today...........respectfuly pissed cunsumer
Review
#208832 Review #208832 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Walmart in Las Vegas = No English

Walmart on Serene at Eastern in Las Vegas Sux. The fools in there dont speak ANY English and cant figure out what isle any products are on. Im going back to Target. BOYCOTT ALL WALMARTS. stu ipd chinese immigants fresh off the boat for $5.oo / hr. Might as well not even have a walmart here because you cant accomplish anything by going in there. HELLO WALMART: WAKEUP!at least they hire americans at target. DONT go to any walmart near or far. immigration city i thought i was in jarez mexico. blah blah blah blah slanteye blah hit me
#219622

At least learn how to use capital letterf for proper nouns and how to use periods before accusing someone of not speaking English. If you use run on sentences to talk as you do to write this letter perhaps they don't understand your own special version of the English language.

Review
#208816 Review #208816 is a subjective opinion of poster.
I have been a Walmart customer for many years, and just recently I tried to return some Halloween items (with a receipt) because I ended up not needing them. The items were unopened/unused and I had a receipt, so what was the problem? I was told that since they were...

That policy does not exist. It's only in some ***'s head!

I just had the same experience and challenged the store manager to supply me with a copy. He tried and couldn't so he had to do the price adjustment that I requested.

View more comments
Review
#208647 Review #208647 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Walmart in Denver, Colorado - Personel at jewelry dept.

HI:) i went to the springfield, Ore branch of walmart which i do almost every day since they first opened. went to the jewerly dept. and wanted them to replace the batteries in two watches i own. they were VERY RUDE and told me they couldn,t help me. so guess what i went someplace else to get the batteries change. cost me more then it should. I have taken my watches to walmart before and they took the backs off and change batteries a few times before . so it makes me very upset that they didn,t do it this time... I thought you guys were all about customer relations?????????????????????????????.........thanks Ken

Walmart experience is that they are abusive-and beleive beased on personal experience some Walmarts breed a culture of racism..

onelove1991

Personally when I am already pissed off I do not go to Wal-Mart because I know I will be even more pissed off

onelove1991

Everyone knows that Wal-mart is not known for customer service

View more comments (2)
Review
#208506 Review #208506 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Walmart is ripping us off. lie about milk expiration date

walmart sucks. They are selling AMERICA down the river. They sell *** made in CHINA with lead and they sell food products that are spoiled.They sell milk that is no good and lie about the expiration date on their products. more words more words more words more words more words more wordsmore words more words more words more words more words more words more words more words more words more words more words more words more words more wordsmore words more words more words more words more words more words more words more words more words more words more words more words more words more words
Review
#208479 Review #208479 is a subjective opinion of poster.
My teenage daughter recently went to Walmart with 3 other friends. Two of the friends were caught shoplifting and Walmart prosecuted all four juveniles. They were all taken to the police station and all the merchandise was recovered. Meanwhile, Walmart refused to...
#219904

No it was not her that came up with an idea, your daughter and all her friends are ganging up against her and saying it was her idea. Also I sided with you when we were at the police station.

I told them that your daughter should not be arrested since she was on look out.

Why turn against me when I tried to protect your daughter. Even if it were her idea they made the decision to steal as well.

View more comments
Review
#208163 Review #208163 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Walmart in Dresden, Maine - Half the things i need to buy are nomore in the store

I live quite away from wlmart and the one i go to got remodle can't find any thing that i need or want ask for help and good luck on that and the prices are out there save yeah ok use up my gas to get there and alot of time i leave with out just because you don't stock it any more Just not hppy with the service and changes.I thought if you bring a lite bulb that you bought at walmart that don't work any more you would take it off my hands well you don't do that at the farmington store thanks your not getting better.

First of all my daughter wrote this complaint and I will not have you all hurting her feelings by posting rudely to her. This goes to all you (Cathy, Tasha, and Trevor) and those who are going to post.

You really hurt her feelings and made her cry. She wrote this letter to vent and is being attacked by a bunch of 13 year old punks acting as though you are three ganging up on her.

Shut up, I can reply however I want and to whomeever I want.

This is for the person who replied under To Trevor and To Tasha. You were rather rude and attacking Trevor for thinking that there is a British spelling for "remodel" Take you own advice and don't attack someone for believing something. He even said he is not sure so he is not "lieing/lying" as youu stated.

Also that comment about blacks was uncalled for. People of every culture have the people who are smart and the people who are average and the people who are slow learners.

I have made typos on this site myself, but it is quite clear that you misspelled these words.

liar you spelled it liar

lying you spelled it lieing

I agreed with your first post to Tasha, though she is a child she needs telling off, however your post to Trevor was uncalled for. Tasha is a 13 year old child, what's your excuse for being rude, making generalizations about blacks misspelling liar and lying.

You are a lier. There is no British Spelling for "remodel" and even if there was they should stay off the internet because the internet is an American invention. At the most they should stay off this site.

My last comment was directed to Tasha so stay off this letter and stop lieing to protect your girlfriend.

Tasha are you black? You sound like you are. They are usually rude, illiterate ect.

Let's face it. Both your spelling mistakes are the same amount more or less.

End of story. Perhaps Tasha is the OP? after all both misspelled the same word.(remodel) Why would the OP attack themself. To bring this letter to the top.

Has happened before. Then again "remodel" could be one of those words which have a British Spelling and American Spelling?

I am not old enough to drive. I am 13. Frankly her mistakes are worse than mine and she has more.

A person picking on someone else's spelling ought to be more careful to spell correctly herself. You misspelled the following words:

Then

there

remodel / remodeled

separate

A

right

Plus you have several run-on sentences in your paragraph. If the original poster is not old enough to drive, neither are you, Tasha.

Than don't shop ther simple solution. They only have products which people want.

Not everyone wants what you want. Gas prices my foot, you are not old enough to drive. A person who is old enough to drive would have used remodled rather than remodle(stick to past tense) A person who is old enough to drive knows that no more is two separete words. I person who is old enough to drive knows that the pronoun "I" begins with a capital letter.

They also know how to spell Walmart light,, and happy and that proper nouns begin with a capital letter. Don't act like you are old enough to drive because I can tell by this letter that you are only nine years old.

View more comments (7)
Review
#208041 Review #208041 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Walmart in Naperville, Illinois - Emerson Electronic and Wal Mart are at it again!

WalMart will be selling the Emerson Television that has the faulty part on Black Friday. Buyers beware this television will not even last a year it will start shutting itself off and will not come back on. You will not be able to get it repaired as it will cost more than the televison is worth. Emerson execs are fully aware of the problem and they refuse to correct the problem. I am going to take my broken one to the parking lot of Walmart and run an extension cord from a camper to let people see what the tv does. WalMart is actually aware of this problem as well it is very sad they have gotten to the point that they think they can dupe their customers. Times are hard and I'm sure everyone that goes and stands in line to get these supposedly great buys are hard working,honest people and every dollar counts. It is very sad that WalMart and Emerson have such a callous disregard for their customers. WalMart and Emerson you Suck and I am not going to stop letting people know about this horrible thing you do to honest hardworking people.

Bought are on black friday, took him home an opened it up. Black line down the middle of the screen like somebody dropped something on it.

Manufacturer wont provide new one..Walmart says they will get us a comparable one.

But, still ***. I guess after reading this, it is probably better that it is broken now.

Mine just went out last night after less than 3 years of use. It won't turn on again.

I also bought it from Walmart.

It's just really wrong to do people like this in this economy. No wonder our economy is falling apart...

View more comments (1)
Review
#207931 Review #207931 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Walmart in Bozeman, Montana - Straight Talk is Garbage!

Don't waste your time with this trash unless you want to call customer service every month to work to get your airtime actually ON your phone. Customer service is clueless and useless. It takes hours at a time to get anything accomplished, especially if you try to purchase service plans online. Nobody seems to understand what is going on. My husband is out of town working and has to have his phone for business. I tried to refill his airtime using a debit card on straighttalk.com. HOURS later, after 3 phone calls to customer service, he finally gets service. I had to call those people and get ugly about it in order for them to do anything to fix it and this is not nearly the first time I've had to wait on the phone for these people since I bought the phone 8 months ago. I'm about to say screw it and go with a contract. Go somewhere else for service.

^

nice

Ok, sorry this was my fault. I should have learned how to use a prepaid cell phone before going online and talking *** about a store that had nothing to do with my incompetence. Next time, I will educate myself before throwing a temper tantrum.

View more comments (1)
Review
#207615 Review #207615 is a subjective opinion of poster.