Walmart Reviews

Show reviews that mention
store customer service customer service money order people manager card items
Filter review

Lack of instore checkers at guymon, okla Wal Mart

Why is it this store cannot afford to hire more checkers to handle coustomers? I have seen people leave their carts and walk out the door because there are two to three checkers when there are 8 to 12 people in line. This happens all the time here in this store. Any other store you go into tries to open another line when they get about three people in line . Not in guymon and you see people walking all over the place in blue shirts. This does not happen once in a while, it goes on all the time. I would like to ask ,WHY.
#1199471

Corporate won't allow the funds to hire more cashiers. And not everyone that works for walmart is trained on register.

So...even if the want to help you they would have no idea how to run register. Corporate is cheap as ***!

Guymon, Oklahoma

" Family Guy" PJs for little kids at Walmart

Get those PJs off your shelves Walmart! Shame on you! Are you promoting a TV show that carries a WARNING to parents that the show is offensive and unsuitable to the viewing of children???????? These kids pjs have the characters and logo of the show all over the pjs. and are made to look "cool". I was applalled to count the number of times there was swearing with words like ***, *** etc. and references to adult scenarios talking about stag parties with *** cheating on the wife , use of condoms and all that was on one show!!! The TV show is shown at an inappropriate time as it is 6 pm! Come on Walmart! Aren't you supposed to be a family friendly store that would be interested in protecting small children from this kind of garbage? Be more RESPONSIBLE !!!! And just think " Just in time for Christmas" - it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside doesn't it?

You may have a problem with your children watching Family Guy, but don't dictate what other people buy their children. If other people want their children to watch Family Guy and allows them to watch the show and wants to buy PJ's for them than it is their choice. Don't take away other parent's rights just because you don't like something.

this post might be old but the original poster sounds more nuts than an episode of family guy. good parents won\'t buy clothes like that so don't worry about it. crazy ***

You know what? If they were the only pajamas in the world you'd probobly wear them right? DEAL WITH IT NOOB!

Parents put the responsibility on everyone but themselves to raise their children. If you feel that strongly about the values of Wal-Mart, simply do not shop there!

Wal-Mart also sells rated R movies and Family Guy DVD's, and much more, just like most other stores. It is up to you to teach your children right and wrong!!

Family guy is a great show you overprotective ***:(

Family guy makes fun of people like you. lol

Welcome to the real world, you overprotective *** =)

View more comments (6)
Toronto, Ontario

Walmart Customer Service

As a former employee of Walmart I underwent the same training the current employees went through. I cannot for the life of me understand why the store in my area has such horrid service. First of all our store is a TEST store. We got our Supercenter and they closed the regular store a few years ago. What did we gain more departments with worse customer service!!! Lines leading down the aisles with only 2 cashiers open and other employees wandering around sucking on a lollipop. We got less selection, and more store to not be able to find it in. We mainly use the store for diapers and cleaning supplies now. The groceries were ok but we would try a product fall in love with it and suddenly it would be jerked from the shelves. When I asked an employee stocking the now empty shelf where the products are, his answer was a empty, "I dont know and if you have a complaint email it to corporate" Have you ever tried to find the walmart customer complaint department online? GOOD LUCK! Walmart just used to be made in the usa, 100% satisfaction guaranteed, low price guarantee and now it is long lines and a serious lack of customer service coupled with foreign made junk that are ALWAYS the best price. SHAME on them. I am sure Mr. Sam Walton is rolling over in his grave.

I am so sorry that you have received such losey service, I myself work as an associate at Walmart, I try to give excellent customer service to ALL my CUSTOMERS!!,With no hesitation, every customer to me is very important and special. I will always strive to make a difference, have a positive attitude along with a smile for you all!

There our some and I'm sure more then you think that really do care. Look for the Positve, It's There!

I have to say that yes some places lack the customer service. But our store is excelling in it up here in Wisconsin.

We have the best customer service. Sometimes our lines get long during the busy parts of the day, but we make you feel at home and always apologize for the inconvience.

We understand that we can get you out super fast, but what we can do is make the wait more enjoyable by actually engaging in a conversation with you.

And EX wife most people that Wal-mart hires and they date they tend to marry, I don't get that either. But they can't work together.

It amazes me that your company does not allow dating between its managers and employees and that several have been fired for this. However, when my husband was a TLE Service Manager having an affair with his Service writer he did not even get a slap on the hand because his TLE Manager covered the whole thing up for them.

All are still working for Walmart still seeing each other still getting away with what ever they can calling in sick , showing up late, and doing whatever else they can get away with.....Needless to say I thank Walmart for tearing a family apart. I now shop at KMart seems there standards are probably a little higher.

View more comments (2)
Washington, District Of Columbia

Wrong prices

many times i have been charged the wrong price for gro. I have to go coustmer service to take care of the over charge.A woman name Joyce Ratliff always gives me a hard time.She is always rude to me .I have seen her being rude to other people.I have talked to other people about her they say it does not do any good to complain about her. Could someone pleas take of this.Iam disable and cannot walk or stand for a long time.I have to wait along time in line.Can you help with this.

Tell a manager about her and they can say something to her. Go to customer service and ask them to page a manager or call the number on the receipt to that store and ask for a manager.

ID
I am curious how many people are injured at Walmart each year and how many have to get the run-around like the one that I am receiving. I was shopping at Walmart one day summer 2006 when I went to put a box (4 six packs) of bottles in my cart. The box had been cut...

I fell Dec 26 in south point Walmart. A lady ran into me.

As I was going out. One door interning. One goes out. I bruised my rib.

Knee. Shoulder.cant work.

Life turn upside down. And no one cares

View more comments

Walmart Auto Center

On May 21, 2007 I had my oil changed in my 2003 Nissan Altima with 38K on it. On May 22, 2007, the car came to a dead halt and was towed to a Nissan dealer. The next day I was informed that the car had NO oil in it: No Leaks, No drips, No oil! The Service Manager at Nissan is willing to give me a written statement so I can pursue this legally. It needs a new engine. I called Walmart and this is turning into a bigger conspiracy that JFK. I am awaiting their final word and from the tone of the conversations to date, they will somehow blame me.

You wana be cheap and you get cheap service. I dont feel sorry for people like you.

@PissedConsumer465916

Hey "HA HA" Not everyone has money flying out their *** You sound like someone who has NEVER suffered. Hope that changes for you soon.

The rest of us do the best we can with what we have and struggle every day to make it further than the day before. ps we don't feel sorry for you either.

Wal-Mart is notorius for this kind of behaviour. Get the best lawyer you can find and get written statements from the mechanic who discovered the lack of oil in your car ASAP.

View more comments (2)