Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Walmart in Clementon, New Jersey - Management refuses to investigate lost jewelery taken in for repair

A personalized mother's ring was purchased at Cherry Hill, NJ Walmart on 05/09/09. A stone fell out of the ring. The ring was taken into Walmart for repair late August early September 2010. The associate took the ring and said that we would be notified when the ring is ready. Three months later, we hadn't heard anything from Walmart so we went into the store to inquire about the repair of the ring. The associates/management of the jewelery department are being of no help and are not offering any resolution to this issue. I was told that it would take too long to review any video for that time frame and unless we could find the customer receipt for the repair, there is nothing that could be done. I find this unacceptable and I feel that the management/associate should be more aggressive about pleasing the customer instead of worrying about how long it will take to rectify the problem.

not only that lying is bad, it was probably only a $1 mood ring she lost anyway which she tried to get $200 from.

You are ridiculous. You probably did try to scam them.

How can you forget your husband picked up and then it fell behind the dresser? Seems to me like it's all pretty clear that you knew where it was if you "forgot" it fell. If you didn't know your husband picked the ring up then how did you know it fell behind the dresser?

Race has nothing to do with it.

Lying and trying to get away with stealing is the issue. I hope they do press charges.

Nevermind this letter. Please have it removed.

I forgot they repaired the ring a month later and then it fell behind my dresser. It was my husband who went to pick it up, and not the store is threatening to have me charged with fraud because I asked for a $200 gift card to replace the ring. They think I lost the ring on purpose because I am black. Well they did not say that but they think I am trying to scam them.

It is my husband's fault he did not tell me he picked up the ring. Now they think I purpoesly lied about them losing the ring.

View more comments (2)
Review
#209672 Review #209672 is a subjective opinion of poster.
My local Walmart, via the corporate website and selecting the local store, advertised that on Black Friday, starting at 5AM they would have an item available for sale. I was there at 5AM and there were no items. The consumer complaint process at Walmart via the...

It will be difficult to prove false advertising since false advertising is intentional and intended to mislead. I work at a small Wal-Mart.

Lets say, for example, my distribution center receives 50 iPads. There is no reason to send a small store any iPads at all and send all 50 to a high volume store that will surely sell them all. Yes, it will make some people mad, but we all know Wal-Mart isn't worried about that. Also, read the fine print in the ad.

Every ad says that not every store will have everything in the ad, but I can't really blame everybody for not reading the fine print. I really hope something on a large scale is done because I am getting really tired of defending my greedy employer against people who fail to read the small print and pay attention to the details.

View more comments
Review
#209670 Review #209670 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Product
Walmart Website

Walmart in Putnam, Connecticut - Bait & Switch

I recently purchased a video game online, that came with an attached toy. The video game hadn't been released yet, so I waited until the release date. It took Walmart an addition week before my game was sent out, and when I received it, it was just the game, not the set I purchased. When I contacted customer service I was told that what i ordered was just the game, but they would not even address the face that I paid more than what they were selling just the game for. After that, customer service refused to acknowledge my complaints.

And you sound like a *** *** that can't even spell the word "fool"

So exactly how is this bait and switch? Where's the switch? Which higher priced item did they try to sell you in it's place?

You sound like a real tool who doesn't know ***.

View more comments (1)
Review
#209536 Review #209536 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Walmart Cash Back For signing up Scam

Walmart has on their website a fantastic offer to setup credit card and set $20 cash back. They have the procedure to setup such that it is impossible to get the $20. If you read the fine print, you only get the $20 back if you make $100 (or more) purchase when you open the credit card. The problem is that NOONE gets the credit card immediately and when you do get it. Walmart Credit Card Services will then accidentally & incorrectly tell that you will still get it if you make another purchase of $100 (or more). All along the way, every representative promised I would get my cash back no problem. Finally when you actually call them to get your $20 credit on your statement, the first representative will refer you to the supervisor and she will give you what you missed in the fine print (only applicable if you make purchases on the day you open the credit card). The fact is that you can only get it if they give you a temp credit card number when you apply. The fact is that noone is given a temp credit card. My credit rating is off the charts (own multiple homes outright and 6 figure salary) and I did not get temp credit card. Nor was there any mention that I would Not get my $20 or Qualify for when I applied. It's one of those too good to be true scams. But you would not think it come from a reputable retailer giant like Walmart.
Review
#209387 Review #209387 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss

Walmart in Schaumburg, Illinois - Worst customer service EVER!

Worst experience ever! After years and years of awesome service at Walmart I was shocked by service at 1460 Golf Road, Rolling Meadows, IL (i used to coming to this store weekly). Guy with name Bill who introduce himself as store mng even claimed that store is HIS and that he does not have time for customers or complaints (says: this is my store and i have no time for you")??? I fell sorry for you Walmart if this is what you tech your management to do ! Bye Walmart welcome Sears!!! Never again shopping at Walmart and fell sorry that I ever did!

Looks like some is using my Name to post fake post on my name. Please check and you will see that IP from another "Elvo" does not match mine.

One more thing i never in mine life worked for any of those stores, in i do not have young kids (I am Cicso netwoork engineer) This fake Elvo must be some walmart hotshot. Gentleman just keep in mine steeling identity is illegal and this can be easy proven and you can be easy located based on IP info match. Keep in mind that you are steeling identity before you post another comment using my info.

After bad service now you are steeling people identities ? Bad way to go Walmart !

On another identify theft you will responsible.

Actually I work at Sears, I am only 16. The manager of Sears is paying me to post negative reviews about other companies.

You are very ungrateful if you are boycotting them one time after one bad experience. Well one day you will face the same experience at Sears.

Also he treated me like a child. I told him to *** off and mind his own business.

My 7 year old son wanted some candy. I told him no. He then stole the candy. They arrested a 7 year old, a child.

When I found out he stole the candy I punched him in the stomack and the security guard and manager told the police. Now they are putting my son in a foster home.

View more comments (3)
Review
#209367 Review #209367 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Walmart in Richmond, Virginia - Wall mart

I stopped at parham Wall mart at Richmond VA to ask the sale person in electronics department about matching price by wal mart,she said they will do but i need to bring the ad.i informed her it online ad, she assured me that they will match the price but i need to bring the ad.i came back on friday night with the ad,to inform by another manager that they will not match online store.i thought i get the right info when i asked the sale person "who represent the store.this took place on this week 11/26/10

Look, you might as well buy it off the internet then. What's the big deal? You get it cheaper and it's delivered to your house.

#219620

They both don't know what they are talking about both told me they don't do online price matching. I still want toe price matching.

Simon you don't know what you are talking about either.

You must be either the cashier who lied and told me that they don't do online price matching or the manager. I had a flyer for proof but because of my religious background they did not believe me.

#219591

It sounds like the first employee you talked to didn't know what they were talking about. None of the major retailers match their ".com" prices.

View more comments (2)
Review
#209198 Review #209198 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Walmart Plans

I know from an inside source at several walmarts in the North Carolina Area that the Black Friday sales were false. The fact of the matter is they had several hundred of the items that were on special, but they packed them up and sent them to another store becasue they were told the other store did not have enough when in actuallity the one store was receiving these same items from five different stores and then. The receiving store took all the items on sale and put them back in a truck and resent them back to the same store they came from. This all started on Wednesday before thanksgiving and the problem was solved Sunday after thanksgiving right after Black Friday. Now if that is happening in this small area then why could it not be happening at your local walmart jsut to bait and switch the products?
Review
#209160 Review #209160 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Walmart pissed me off

i am extremely unhappy about the services i received at walmart in regards to the black friday sales. this was my first black friday outing and they made it a horrible one. i was interested in several electronics items and i was unsure about whether or not the items i was interested in were going to require getting there early enough for a ticket or wristband which i had heard some store do. so i called the walmart store i was going to be shopping at and asked if the 32" emerson tv that was on sale for $198 would require me to get there earlier than i had planned for ticket purposes. I was told NO, they only do that for the bigger sales. so i waited until 3AM to arrive at the store only to be told that those tvs were already sold out and i had needed at ticket!!!! ok so many people arrived many hours earlier than i had and the tvs were all spoken for. this was not my reason for being upset. i was upset because i was told that i didnt need to get there early enough for a ticket. so i found a manager to complain to despite knowing that there was NOTHING he was gonna do for me but i wanted my complaint heard! he tells me i didnt need a ticket but to look for another manager who might help me. so 2 managers later and 5 other employees later, i had been run around in circles and told 5 different things by 5 different people. walmart needs to get their *** together and get their employees including their managers on the same page. i spend thousands of dollars in that store and was gonna spend another couple thousand that day but left there having spent nothing because of the idiots that ran me around in circles due to the fact that they were clueless. they have all year to prepare for that ONE DAY and that cant even do that right
Review
#209128 Review #209128 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Walmart Manager

Walmart in Kilgore, Texas - People don't care

why does people don"t find a parking space and park. they park at the fire lane and get off like they own the place or something. Some of us do follow the law and have to find parking spaces and walk to the store How hard is for them to find a parking space. And some people do not even slow down at the yield zone they just drive like noone is there not carring if people is trying to cross. I love visitting Walmart but some times its just to hard to understand careless drivers around there. Please WalMart pay attention to this things.

They can't stand in the parking lot and tell people how to park. At the most they can call the police and or towing company.

They can't hire extra people to stand outside and tell people not to park in front of fire lanes. Why not take some action yourself before asking someone else to do something.

For example if you see someone parking in the fire lane r wherever they feel like it or not slowing down why not either tell them yourself or report it to the police. People like you like to critize and want other people to solve the problems for them.

Review
#209078 Review #209078 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Walmart in Hiram, Georgia - Rude customer service

I went to Walmart in Hiram Georgia to exchange a false advertised product, which was listed online. Walmart.com stated that the stores would honor the product if I presented the UPC number. I spoke to a manager who cut me short, was very rude, and refused to listen or help in any way. I can not find a way to complain to corporate, not that it would do any good. I am now done with Walmart and will do all of my shopping somewhere else, regardless of the prices. Walmart has disappointment me on several other occasions, this one was the last.

its walmart what do you expect?

Review
#209053 Review #209053 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service