Glenpool, Oklahoma

We went to exchange a $8 pack of socks and a $9 pack of shorts received for Christmas and were told "you have reached your limit, don't come back for 6 months" When we told the assistant manager "Brian" he said "that's the policy" so, I informed him that I will consider that in my buying decisions and will buy more elsewhere, because of poor customer service, ie:dont care attitude and bad policy) And he replied, "You can do what you want"

to Walmart - marketing basics, for every 1 customer that complains, there are 1000 customers that think the same thing, but don't say anything and quietly go somewhere else to buy.

I used to think highly of Walmart as a business, not so much anymore.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor attitude and policy. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Irvine, California, United States #967597

I used to like Walmart too, but I learned my lesson with many issues with them, so now I go to Target because I found out they match Walmart prices and if you sign up for a RedCard (free) you get 5% off your bill online or in store and free delivery to your door on everything. So people wake up to Walmart's sneaky tactics and switch to Target when you can.

You got items for Christmas and waited for three months to exchange them.Something is fishy with your story.

Did you have the original receipt or the gift receipt? How many times, recently have you either exchanged or returned merchandise. I do know there are stores that do have limits on returns/exchanges within a certain time frame. What probably made them suspicious is that you waited so long to do the exchange.

I wouldn't be too sure of what you call marketing basics. Mr.

know it all, for your information this isn't the WalMart web site, it is a general complaint site.