Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show
This week you had the anniversary sale. One of the items you had on sale was charmin toilet paper. My friends and I bought a few packs because they were cheap. Let me tell you it is a great idea to sell toilet paper right before Halloween. My friends and I are planning...

Then there is always the flaming bag of dog *** on the doorstep stunt.

Review
now n am not encouraging what my daughter did. Let me get this straight. i punished my daughter for what she did. here is the story. i was shopping in your south sioex nebraska store, my elevin year old daughter wanted to go and look at the toys, she asked me to buy...

If ignorance is bliss you must be the happiest person on the earth. How can you justify allowing your daughter to hang out in the toy department without you...remember Adam Walsh.

This all would have been avoided if you had had you child stay with you while shopping are you aware how dangerous it is for children to be alone in the toy department?

Where do you think child molesters hang out looking for victims. As for the greeter no they should not have grabbed your child but there is nothing wrong with asking to see the receipt and now you know why...right...you know why now, just in case you are still clueless it is because people steal including your daughter and you are to blame seems the nut hasn't fallen far from the tree.

Review
Three attempts at fulfillment resulted in an order being cancelled, an site to store item not being found, and a 6 AM call to wake me up and make an insulting offer. NEVER, EVER, EVER do business with these lying thieves. There is no reason to ever do business with...

Sorry for the typo.

I meant PROBABLY another side.....

Walmart in Baytown, Texas - "Emerson" t.v. remote won't work with Direct

I bought an "Emerson" 20" LCD and then was told by the factory that a 'Direct satellite" remote won't work with an Emerson. Wal-mart says "sorry", even though I had an extended warranty. I'm told by a t.v. repairman that several t.v.s are manufactured by Korean, Chinese and Malysian companies with the same chassis and then "Emerson" or one of several other names may be given to the same product. Ask me if I will buy an "Emerson" again. They used to be a good company and turned out a good product--not now.
Review

Walmart in Commerce City, Colorado - Destroyed all film turned in for devlopeing and then blowen off

I took film in 2 rolls. to be devloped. They destoryed all film. Not just 1 roll but both. You would think that if they were having trouble they would just do 1 at a time. So have nothing at all from a very special event. The manger told me stuff happens.opps Then said new it was a inconveces but it was for him to becauce now he was going to behind getting other people pictures out. Called the store manger about it. and got blowen off . said he would get back to me. that was 5 days ago.

Guys this was written by an adult. Not a kindergertener.

The reason the spelling is wrong is because he was drunk from drinking too much whiskey. Just look at his username. It is not nice to make fun of drunkerds you know.

It is not nice to throw stones at them. As for Whiskey, go to an AA group the rewrite this letter.

*sweet, gosh I am starting to be a bad speller just like him.

Oh, they were his kindergarten graduation pictures, how sweat. That would exlpain why he made so many easy spelling errors.

I hope he is enjoying first grade this year. Perhaps "developed" "manager"

"knew inconviences" and "blown" will be on his list of spelling words this year.

I am sorry that your kindergarten graduation pictures were destroyed. That would be a very special event indeed and it was ruined.

How old are you? This is a poorly composed letter.

View more comments (4)
Loss

Walmart in Seffner, Florida - Charged on product returned and replaced

I returned chicken breast because of bug in package . Was charged again. Would like credit without having to keep going back to store. Also would like answer ASAP. the replacement package was not marked so checkout didn't know it was a replacment. The store is changing things so it makes it much harder to shop especially for older people. Since this is not the first time I have had to make an extra trip back to the store I would like to find another way for getting the credit for this shopping trip. And I am unhappy about this.
Loss
Went to customer service counter to see about returning one of four Blue Ray disks that were faulty ( not working @ all ). When I went up to customer sevice desk, I emidiatly asked to see a mannager. Mannager came, had attitude from the get go, said we do not return...

I have a five year old sister and she knows how to spell "feel and "so". There is a nine year old on this site and I am sure he knows how to correctly spell "manager" "Immediately" and "a lot" and "hassles"

Review
my daughter was leavin the south sioux, nebraska walmart with her bags in hand and the door greeter forcefully yanked the bags out of her hands as she was walking by and demanded a reciept,,as she dumped the contents on the floor, she called me crying and I went there...

"They do that all the time to people of color".

Well DUH. Everyone is a color of some type. :cry

Review
Saturday, 20 Sep, 2008, I bought some small apple pies in the bakery section of the Wal-Mart Store on Booth Road in Warner Robins, GA. They were in sealed cardboard boxes. When I got home and was going to eat one; I noticed through the cellophane on the front of the...

Bought a 3 Musketeer bar at Walmart on Shed Road in Bossier City on 2/9/18. when I bit into it, it tasted like mold!

It was dated: Best Before 12/2015

2015! This is 2018!

Seems like WalMart likes to sell old, expired products.

Walmart in Elkton, Kentucky - Rip off no chance to win

Comming from an adult gamer i take spending my money as an opportunity not a gamble. I frequently spend money in the crane games at local Wal-marts and grocery stores. So, upon entering Wal-mart today i drop my 50 cents into the came position the crane above the toy i wanted. Aiming carefully i push the button.The crane doesnt drop BUT closes the claw and moves it back over the the hole my toy should of dropped out of.I should have known there was something wrong seeing the limited amount of toys in the game but with the store knowing something was wrong with the game. Instead of emptying it completely they use a select few furry creatures to lure you to the game. There should be something done!

I called wal mart and asked them to remove the games since there cheating people its not a game of skill any more but of chance .It either wont grab or it will shake violently

You can be childish if you want. However you are a parent, and when you have children it is your job to act responsibility to act more mature.

It is a shame that there are nine, ten and eleven year olds that on here that are acting more mature than you and your nemises Jason. You also have to follow rules.

Than again you and Jason are acting the same age. At least you are fighting with someone with the same IQ as you and his is pretty low for his age and you are older than him.

:cry yep i am so full of tears only they are not for me. I figured not responding would get a reply and dont get me wrong but even though i *** and complain alot.

this stuffs gotten way out of hand.

You are all right on here i am a very childish person never (that i remember) have i denied that part. Or (since you all know me so well) can someone one here tell me other wise?

I noticed that Robinbird has not been on here for a while. I bet when she found out that other people thinks that she is acting childishly she left.

I bet after she read the other comments she cried. Infact I would not be surprised if she was crying when she did not get the toy from the machine that "did not work." I have concerns for her, she should not be driving while crying because the machines did not work.

I admit you are right Jason Tillo, Robin is acting very childish, but you are doing the same thing. Before you go judging others take a good look at yourself.

Ghostbuster and his friends are going against the rules too because of their age, however despite being much younger their posts are more mature than your's and Robin's. Robin was told to watch her language, however her response. "No, I won't watch my language" reminds me of a bratty defiant child. There should be another rule on this site.

If you are going to respond you should at least act 13 which neither you or Robin are doing.

And Robin before you say anything, knowing vulguar sexual trems does not make you seem older than 13 and more mature. It just shows people how foolish you are.

The site also says that you must be 13 to post here because of the COPPA rules ghostbuster, and last time I checked you were eleven and Zachary was ten, and his brother Chris was also eleven, and Richard is ten, so before you go posting the rules go and check them again because you are violiting the rules as well. Robin is also violating this rule.

The five should come back in another two or three years if you want to go by the rules of this site. This goes for you too Robin come back when you are old enough to legally post on this site.

I found he rules that Mafiagodfather was talking about and here they are. I will not post the whole thing but just the part where he is talking about. Looks like Robin and Jason have a little bedtime reading to do.

2. Online Conduct

You agree that:

You will NOT post on PC any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party's rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). You will use PC in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. By posting information on PC, you warrant and represent that the information is truthful and accurate.

You will not post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights and except as otherwise permitted

Brandon - age has nothing to do with maturity, as Robin is proving. There are teens that can be more mature than the adults on this site.

Eventually you grow up and realise how immature you are behaving. So a 21 year old can be as immature as a teenager as proven by some of the responses from this letter. Some people mature in their teens, while others mature much older than even 21 as the OP of this letter claims to be.

However I think that Jason/Robin are the same age and are just posting these rude comments back and forth to get attention. They are probably both sitting at the school computer labs and laughing at the attention they are getting.

First of all this is the internet not America so the Freedom of Expression" thing does not qualify here. Second, whether nine year old's read your comment's or not is not the important issue.

The thing is that every site has terms and conditions. The way you and Jason are badmouthing each other go against the Terms and Conditions. I suggest you and your friend Jason read up on the Terms and Conditions of this site. The words that you guys are using are banned for a reason.

Also posting childish responses towards each other are also against the Terms and conditions which you use when you sign up for the site.

Just like you have the right to free speech they have the right to remove any innapporpriate comments from users.

You claim that you did not write one of the comments here. I find that hard to believe as the comment you claimed you did not write has the same rude sarcastic nature as the other comments you and Jason shared back and forth.

Robin, I thought you had better sense than Jason. I guess I was wrong.

Anyways you can both go posting rude comments at each other.

Like another poster said you are no better than him when you reply. Keep replying to his comments if you like but know it just makes you look as bad and foolish as him.

@Robert Evans

You were wrong, she is child trapped in an adult's body. Look at how she refuses to watch her language and follow the rules of the site. This person should not be reproducing.

Ok anyways did everyone forget this is america. This is the internet not a school house.

I will not watch my language.

Plus if we have 9 year olds on a site called PISSED consumer then obviously they already know some bad language. Jason please if you must try to insult me at least say something different than what you said in your last post

Yeah Robin watch your *** language. There is a little ten year old on this site.

I bet when you get angry you use foul language against your daughter, that is why you would not feel bad about swearing and using sexual dialogue where ten year olds can read it.

Grow up. Act your age not your child's age or your shoe size.

Robin I know that you are angry at Jason, however here is something you should know. There are children reading these comments as young as nine.(True their parents should be supervising their online activities, however most parents would not think to police a customer relationship forum 24/7, so watch your language. I am not picking on you I would give the same advice to Jason if he had it in him to think of what he is posting.

Trevor, I do completely agree with you. I can sit here and just see him sitting at his computer huffing and puffing turning red with anger but it ok hopefully he gets his rocks off somewhere

@Robin

I think it is you huffing and puffing when called at for the childish loser you are, and you huffing and puffing when you don't win the prize.

Robin, you and I are alike, this is the exact reason I like the internet. I am 19 and I don't have to act my age.

Also like I said Jason is a troll. I also remember doing this stuff when I was 13 I first learned of cybering and I used to cyber. But I outgrew that. It was probably illegal with what I did because some of the people that responded to me were older(I am talking in their 20's) and knew my age.

However at that age I did not want my parents to find out. I had just started using the internet on my own and thought it was "kewl"" that you could talk about anything you wanted and no one would know who you were.

But like I said Jason is a pri*k and di*k to everyone.

I just hope that everyones knows i did not post the last repeated comment on here. Why is everything comming from Jason have to be about something perverted i guess its just his age.

But i actually agree with Brandon. I do not just verbally attack people. I think its funny to get Jason so riled up. To see what kind of *** *** *** say next.

Also even though it probably sounds ***. I like the internet because i dont have to act like an adult, i do that in my everyday life

Brandon, you have no right to tell me what to do. I can tell that you are another *** visiting this site.

Jason is the one that started the fight. I have every right to defend myself. Why don't you shut up and keep your smart@SS comments to yourself.

*** ***. I bet you are writing this and playing "therpist" because you saw a thepist for the sexual abuse your father inflicted on you.

For your information I am 16.

For your information I am 16.

Don't sweat over it Robin, Jason is a *** and *** to everyone. Him and Brett.

Oh, the replies on here by Jason and Robin are pure gold entertainment.

* Munches on popcorn and watches how this unfolds.

Peggy you should not feel bad for her, after all like Jason mentioned it is only 50 cents and she knew that there was a possibility she would not win with the limited amount of prizes.

Holy smokes Jason, Robin. I have been online. I go to myspace, and have seen a lot of rude comments towards people, however I must say Jason and Robin are the rudest people I have seen online.

Jason - Let me start with you since you are the one that began this soap opera. What business is it of yours about Robin's sex life. That is none of your business. Why are you assuming that she became pregnant at a young age? Even if she did what is it any of your business? Do your parents know what you are up to. If you were my child you would get a good *** whooping and been grounded from the internet.

Robin - Your relplies are no better. However you are the adult here, a parent start acting like it. From what I have read Jason is like 14. You as a parent and adult have no right to attack a 14 y/o even if he is acting like a smart alecky rude little juvenile delinquent. Juveniles are not mature as us adults so they do and say crazy things, but we as adults must be ignore these. If we stoop to their level we are not better than they are. As adults we must see beyond their insults and not reply, because Jason here is doing for attention and you are being foolish enough to forfill his attention. Also if you are bored with his replies why reply back.

A message to you both. You are both playing a childish game to see who has the better insult. This is supposed to be a site where we share experiences both good and bad from retailers. You guys are turning this into some Junior High playground of insults. Jason is probably in Junior High but what's Robin's excuse.

@Brandon

Robin's excuse is she is a first grader posing as an adult, or so we thought with her behavior until she used big word to prove her age, this proves she is 21 all right however it also proves she acts like someone one third her age. If you knew how to read you would see that she has a five year old, and is 21 that means this lady had a child when she was 15 or 16, and the fact that she accuses everyone of being sexually abused by their father makes me wonder if she was inpregnated by him.

Why are you so angry. Did your parents kill themselves because of how you turned out.

Did your hermaphrodite father blow his brains out because of what you have become. A s1ut that had a child at age 16 and a sore loser that had the brain function of a seven year old.

I bet your child has emotional scars and is tormented by having you as a mother. Also I bet you can't please your husband in bed and he is thinking of leaving you. I bet that is why you are so uptight over 50 cents because you don't have a job and your husband is having sex with prostitiutes because you are bad in bed. I bet you can't get in the *** business because you are too fat and ugly.

Is your father a Why are you attacking me, I bet you physically abuse your child and starve her. I bet you call her all sorts of names because you are some emo person and it makes you feel good to put down your child. I bet your child has emotional scars and is tormented by having you as a mother. Also I bet you can't please your husband in bed and he is thinking of leaving you.

I bet that is why you are so uptight over 50 cents because you don't have a job and your husband is having sex with prostitiutes because you are bad in bed. I bet you can't get in the *** business because you are too fat and ugly. Is your father a Why are you attacking me, I bet you physically abuse your child and starve her. I bet you call her all sorts of names because you are some emo person and it makes you feel good to put down your child.

Is your father a hermaphrodite? Is this why you are so emotional about something small and trival. What's the matter honey can't get some. Well perhaps if you were not such a s!ut, and yes you are one because you had sex before marriage you would not be in this situation.

Don't get worked up over something small s!ut.

If my replies are boring why are you replying. Is it because you found out your husband is an hermaphrodite.

Well that would tick me off too. After all both your father and your husband are hermaphrodite's.

why are you still writing. Are you such a sick sad f*-** that all you have time to do is fantasize about your computer and whats on it.

And why do you keep putting my parents in this are your dead? Or just divorced. You must be some lonely little white boy who runs to the library after school everyday to keep from going home to your sexually abusive father. Because everytime you open your mouth and type you seem like you have something in your ***!

But anyways im tired of even responding to your boring ego. Get a social life and maybe a girlfriend

@Robin

Why are you accusing everyone of being sexually abused by their father, is it because he did this to you? Is he also sexually abusing your daughter, you mentioned you got pregnant at 16 is your father the father of that child?

Robin, I did read that letter, that makes two losers on the site. You don't have to believe in abortion knowing what a poor loser you are you could have given your child up for adoption so that she does not have to live with a terrible loser such as yourself.

People are reading the comment. You may know big words but you are still acting like a seven year old. I bet if your parents knew how you would have turned out despite their beliefs they would have gotton an abortion because putting up with you for 21 years is ten times worse than getting an abortion. Even if they don't believe in abortion they could should have given you to someone else and make them suffer.

I bet they regret having you as a kid. If they could change you for someone less crazy, let's say Adolf Hitler they would.

hey jason get a look at this you think im a sore loser?? HEHEHE

Go to the pissed consumer page scroll down to the left side of the collumn to to the recently discussed and click WALMART my child treated unfairly...... then tell me what you think

HAHAHAHAHAH on and on and on. You know you amaze me.

I could propably learn something from you. WAIT before your EGO explodes. You must be a republican with all that "oh yeah unwed pregnant ***!!" Cuz believe me i thought about the sex. Plus was on birth control.

Ill accept the fact i might be a sore loser at least im not just a f/*-*/* ***! How did you figure that i cant take the comments? I didnt write a half page blog on someones page...You are so boring that no one else will even read this. BTW (unless your to *** to know what that means) yes

i am married and my child is great.

I hate abortion but dang your momma really shoulda got rid of you a long time ago!!!!! :grin hows that for a seven year old?

Jason are you not 14-15, well you have no right to call her "young" when you are younger than she is. She is older than you.

@Robert Evans

She may be older then Jason but if she is going to act like a first grader he will call her out on it.

I assumed you were a child because you are acting like a seven year old child.

You yourself said that you should have known that there were limited prizes in the game, however you were drawn to it. You still played the game knowing there were limited prizes and the chances of winning were slim. It is not the questiion of the game not working it is the question of you being a sore loser.

You have a child of your own I feel sorry for that child. Also you say you are 21. If this is the case from what you said in your last post your child is obviously old enough to play the game. Are you one of those unwed mothers that got pregnant at 16. This could explain why you would jump into things without thinking it through. (having sex, playing a game when you knew there were limited prizes) I think you are the one that hit your head because you could not use your common sense and realise that you won't win the game because there are limited prizes. You may be 21 but you have the thinking skills, common sense and reasoning skills of a seven year old. To top it off you act more like a seven year old by being a sore loser. I could just see your tantrum coming when you did not win anything.

Would you like a belly rub.

Instead of asking them to fix the game you should have asked the manager to give you a belly rub and a lollypop to make you feel better.

One more thing if you can't take the comments than don't come here we don't need whiners here.

I read what you wrote, but you can't get it through your thick skull that it is not the game that is working it is you that is being drawn to the game like a small child.

I honestly dont believe Jason READ what i wrote. The game did not FUNCTION like it was supposed to.

If the game doesnt work how is there any skill to it. Also where did "my parents money" and "you may be young" come from? what does that have to do with anything? i work for a living and being 21 has nothing to do with that?

Did you fall and bump your head recently? I think you might want to see a doctor! Its not only myself i am upset about its about the fact that if i give 50 cents (which i understand 50 cents is no big deal) to my child who is begging me all the way through walmart (which she does) to play the game and it doesnt work correctly then i have to explain that it doesnt work. to which she replies Mommy, Why doesnt it work?Why dont they fix it and on and on......

how many people and parents stick 50 cents in there. 50 cents is an insignificant amount of money until a large amount of people put their money in there.

Right? :x

@Robin

I think it is you who fell and bumped your head, the issue is not the game, the issue is you do not have the skills to play the game properly. Some win, some lose, you are a sore loser and setting a bad example for your daughter, so are the others who want these games removed because they are too foolish to play them and too foolish to know how to win a prize.

I agree with Jason don't spend your money there if you already know the game does not work. You already knew there were limited prizes. It's fifty cents I would not stress it.

Robin, you are nothing but a sore loser. Like I said if you can't accept defeat than don't spend your parents allowence on those games.

They are like that not just at Wal-mart but other stores.

You may be young but let me tell you something, if those games were easy than everyone would win and they would lose money since the toys are more expensive than the allowence your parents give you. It is not the question of the game not working it is skill and chance.

Responding to the first comment. Of course they are supposed to be difficult but they are also supposed to function correctly.

No DISAPPOINTMENT here. And as for the second comment i figured that that might be how it works sos i went to the manufacturers website and discussed the problem with them

Those games are supposed to he difficult, it happens everywhere. If you can't take the disappoint spend your allowence elsewhere.

I feel bad for you but Walmart usually rents that space to a local company and are not held responsible for it.

View more comments (44)