Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Walmart in Cleveland, Ohio - Bad experience with the bakery

my son was having a birthday i went to walmarts bakery to order a cake well the girl working at the bakery went to find the other girl she came back and said her shift is up and she cant find the other girl and then she left me standing there. that was very rude i used to work for walmart and remember in my orientation them saying as long as you are wearing your badge you need to help the customers because you will get paid for that time. it does not take no time at all to take an order and post it or what ever they do with it. i have had other employees who been rude with me due to either something happened on the home front or they are pissed with their supervisor or other co-workers. i do not think it is right to the customer. if it was not for the customers walmart would not be in business and them people would not have a pay check

Yeah, things may be different now (at her store at least). At the store I work at you used to be able to go over your time but now you can't. It may be that way at her store, who knows.

i was not working at this certain walmart

I did not say i was terminated i was only there long enough to get money to go to college. and also i did not say i had a better job than these people and that girl was behind the counter and anyways whats your excuse for the other one who shift just began and was not behind that counter and the girl was not off the clock and yes they do pay over time .I think i said that earlier as long as they have the badge on they have to help i know there was times i was either on my way to the time clock or on my way to lunch and had to stop

And I bet if you were the associate in her situation sugarrush you would want to leave when your shift was over because they have to deal with customers like you. What are you getting back at your coworkers because you think you are better than them because you have a better job. Well your attitude proves this wrong

You went to college and your grammar and punctuation look like that? Is Walmart offering online college courses now too? Hmmph, whoda thunk.....

When the shift is over with the associate removes his or her name badge so they can walk to the time clock to clock out. Walmart will not pay over time and the associate can get in trouble for helping someone off the clock.

If you did work for wal mart you know this. You probably got terminated like ghostbuster stated.

actually ghost buster i never said i was terminated i worked there til i got through college to get a better job and two the letter was about bad customer service. and i thought that was what this site was about something a company did to make a customer pissed so i did.

I wonder if her termination has something do with this letter.

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry little timmy's birthday is ruined!!

View more comments (8)

Walmart in Hubbard, Texas - Ripping off customers not me *** em

son of a *** wanna rip you off with price differential at different stores that is called price gouging ! *** em and feed em horse ***! always low prices my *** why in the *** do they do this *** *** for. they dont even care about there military family members who work there they want let them have vacation when there loved one is on leave why do big corporiation say they care about there coustomers but truthfully all they want is money money why they dont even care about employs health are well being they fire you for going to the hospitel for staff infection

Didn't understand anything you had to say about Walmart. But you need to wash out your mouth with soap.

What the *** is this rant suppose to mean What are you smoking. What is your blood/alcohol level?

Why don't you drink some coffee and rewrite this letter when you are sober. Also going to AA meetings will be help you as well.

Why don't you watch your *** language. Don't *** swear it is not *** nice. I never use bad language I am a saint.

View more comments (2)

Walmart in Norfolk, Virginia - No refund/exchange

I bought a 27" ilo TV from WalMart which told me I had to contact ilo for repairs/exchange. This TV worked for less than one year, it just went dead in the middle of a movie. I tried several local Walmarts to exchange for a different one with no luck. I had to buy another 27" this one is an RCA . I can't find ilo anywhere to make repairs so I'm stuck.Anyone have any info or answers of what to do about this? Help! this company should not get away with this. WalMart should do something, they are suspose to be the people store, Right?

What is the make of the tv? Do you still have the book that came with it? I might be able to help you if you have the information.

Loss

Walmart in Phoenix, Arizona - Wal mart closed the fabric department in Greenville,Ms

We the consumers are fools to love Wal Mart and they care nothing about us! They will not keep enough cashiers on duty to accommodate us, they make us wait in long lines and make us feel as we owe them because we walked in their store. I was a faithful customer to wal mart where ever I went, but never, ever anymore! Wal mart came into town and ran all of the fabric stores out of business in Washington and Bolivar county in Mississippi and now they want to close all of their fabric departments! I feel that is so unfair! I guess that is what we get for loving the big companies! Wal mart will never get another dime of MY money!! NEVER EVER!!! They are nothing but a bunch of money grubbing racist!!

*** what does not having fabric have to do with being racist.

it's ONLY FABRIC!!GET OVER YOURSELF!!Go to a FABRIC STORE THEN!!!!!

Have you ever heard of a store in a store? That's kind of like a McDonalds or a Subway in a Walmart except it's with Walmart.

Anyways, each department has to make enough money or else they can be taken out of the store... Hint, hint...

I'm in GreenWOOD, Mississippi and am just as upset. They also put our fabric stores out of business, and now they discontinued THEIR fabric department, and I don't know what we're supposed to do!

Go to Jackson maybe? Sorry, but I don't see myself driving that far just for fabric. I noticed they still sell sewing machines.....for what purpose I wonder? I just found out that the Indianola Wal Mart has all their fabric on clearance at 25% off, so guess where I'm going tomorrow?

I can understand that sewing is becoming a lost art, and that maybe they feel a need to downsize that department. But getting rid of it altogether is ridiculous! I for one have three children who are very tall and thin and can wear very few "off-the-rack" clothes. For my girls to wear a dress on Sunday, I have to make them myself, or else let them wear a size that fits everywhere but the length so their rear hangs out the back.

OR I could spend big $$$ buying their clothes in specialty sizes from stores OTHER than Wal Mart.

:grin

I won't say they will never get another dime from me, because since they put everyone else out of business, there's nowhere else to shop for poor folks like me. The smaller stores have to have higher prices just to stay in business, and I'm not about to spend more than $20 on a child's pair of shoes.

I don't think this person is comparing the closing to fabric department as racism. I think that last sentence was adding their last two cents in the complaint, however since racism is irrelivent to this complaint it should not have been put in the letter.

I do think you are right about one thing, they will be going back. If I had a dime for someone claiming they were not going back to a store because of the bad service they got and then went back I would be rich.

I guess you must be a kid because you think that discontinuing fabric is equal to racism. Anyways you may not spend your allowence at Wal-Mart but your parents will. Also I am sure if there is a toy that you really want that your parents will refuse to buy you will spend your allowence.

View more comments (5)

Walmart in Washington, District Of Columbia - Emerson 32" LCD

Apparently Wal-Mart sells products that only last a few months. I am horrified to learn after googleing my problem that there are others out there. My T.V. after 5 months will not longer turn on. I woke up one Saturday pressed the on button and it goes to green like it's turning on , I get a screen display and then it turns off. When i called Emerson they advised me since it has been more than 90 days they will not pay for labor but they will pay for parts. i have to pay $60.00 and wait 3 to 4 months to get a working t.v. back. This t.v. was my only one. Now I have to rent or buy a new one. Why isn't this a mnaufacturer recall. i'm finding other people witht he same problem same manufacture date of 12/2007 with the same issues between 3 to 6 months after purhase. I'm am REALLY PISSED!

Waited at Walmart 4 hours for oil change that never happened

I went to Walmart in Fredericksburg, VA one day after work, a little after 4pm. I figured I could drop my car off for an oil change while I shopped for some stuff I needed. First off I waited in my car for almost 15 minutes before an employee even came out to help. Two cars drove up and cut in front of me and she helped them first. It took me about 30 minutes to find the stuff I needed. When I came back to the Auto area my car was still not done. So I waited another 30 minutes in the waiting room which smelled SO BAD I had to leave. When I asked I was told they didn't have the right oil filter for my car. Then someone butted in and said they had one "that would work" so I said no thanks but they insisted it was the right filter. AN HOUR later I had to find someone to ask where my car was. I didn't care if it was done I wanted to leave. They said it would be done in second to wait. Then disappeared. I couldn't find help for another 30 minutes and that person said they didn't have the keys to my car. I felt like I was being held hostage. Finally a repair man came out and said "Oh, they didn't tell you we couldn't get the original filter off so we were unable to change your oil." Don't ever go to Walmart for car service!

if you guys have time and money for an oil changes and avoid your troubles with all this car shops.... do it yourself! if you can send an email and make some complaints, you could change oil your own car not to mention the time you lost emailing your letters.

LCDTV From WalMart Sucks

I bought a 32" Emerson LCDTV from Walmart in March of 2008 and it is ***. My tv will not power on. The power light doesn't even go off after you unplug the tv! I called Walmart and they will only honor the 90 day warranty. This sucks as I paid $600.00 total for this tv. I am glad I did not purchase the extended warranty. I am real pissed and will never buy another electronic from Walmart ever. I had to contact Emerson customer service directly and if they pick up the tv it takes 6-8 weeks so now I have to drive to St. Louis (which is an hour away) and drop off the tv at a repair shop and wait 2-3 weeks.

I would not buy any electronics from walmart. The inner workings are so cheaply made.

Your wasting your money at Walmart.

Support your local small town independent owner businesses. You might spend a little more but in the long while worth every penny

Why do you think you get special rules??? 90 days is 90 days.

If you know that the TV is broke, then bring it back right away dont wait till the 90 days is over then bring it back.... Stop trying to rip Walmart off!

View more comments (1)
Review
After shopping at your Wal-Mart store I went ot Subway since they are connected in some way. Well I ordered a sub for myself. My daugher was not that hungry but she wanted a brownie. On her way to the table she dropped the brownie on the floor. I went to explain this...

Your daughter is going to grow p to be a real piece of trash.

View more comments
Review

Walmart in Ajax, Ontario - Treated me like a bad parent talked down to me.

I bought a Nintendo Wii for my two children. My son was with me at the time so I asked him to pick out a game. He selected three games costing over $100. When he got home he wanted to play right away so I set up the system for him. I was watching him play one of the games and noticed that it had violence in it. Then I looked at the games more closely and noticed that they were rated Teen. I saw the rating on it before I bought it but did not know what it stood for. I told my son that I do not approve of him playing the games and returned the games the next day. My son had opened all three games to look at the instruction booklet that came along with them. I went back THE SAME day to return the games. The man behind the counter told me that I could not return the games since they were already open. He later called the person from the games department and he told me the same thing. I asked to speak to a manager. Finally a CSM spoke to me. I told him that when I bought the game I had no idea that what the ratings represented and did not have the time to read the rating. I am a registered nurse that works ten hours a day and do not have much time for shopping. Well after a few minutes the CSM finally let me return the game. However he treated me like a child by telling me that they will make an exception this time but next time I have to check the ratings before buying the games. I am a registered nurse that makes triple or quadruple as much as him and he had the nerve to talk to me like this. I later complained to the store manager about the CSM's rude behavior about how he treated me like a child by telling me that this time they will make an exception and he too was rude and told me that they had a story policy not to return opened software and that as a consumer I need to check myself before purhasing the game for my son. I make more money than him and he talked to me like I was uneducated. A registered nurse needs four years of Nursing school. A manager does not need any college experience and he had some nerve to talk to me like this. Customer service is getting worse at this store. Last time when I had a problem of being forced to show a receipt they gave me a measley $25 gift card. This time they did not even give me that for the poor way I was treated. I will no longer be shopping at your stores again since you could not even give me a gift card for my bad experience.
IHateStupidCustomers

WOW the original poster is *** dumb. they might make more money than those Walmart workers but they sure have a far lower IQ score.

not only was she too dumb to check out the ratings on the game or at least ask, she was also too dumb to realize that open games can't be resold.

she's just some selfish b**tch that doesn't know how to raise her kids. she probably only lets them watch barney and elmo even though they're probably like 12 by now.

Are you the same registered nurse that made millions of complaints. Get lost *** now one gives a s*hit how much money you make.

RecoveringPissedConsumer

A Registered nurse needs only a two year associated degree you C U N T.

If you can't see the HUGE ESRB rating on the box which CLEARLY outlines what the meaning of the rating is. Then we can only wonder how many things you would miss on a patients chart.

Just another poor excuse for a parent trying to make an excuse for THEIR mistakes.

Not to mention all receipts when you buy a CD, DVD or Video Game CLEARLY state an item cannot be returned once opened. Get a clue and some common sense.

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

smedrik

I fear for your patients. The ESRB rating on the game is huge!

If you can manage to miss a large print, bold rating on the front of a game then what are you going to miss while skimming through a chart?

I don't care how much money you make, or what your education is. You carried on like a petulant child, they not only went against policy on this transaction the quite literally had to skirt the LAW in order to refund your opened games.

-Dead thread I know--

but...that's 100% your fault...people can rip games afterword opening, that's why Wal-mart wont take them back...I think you should be grateful they "allowed" you to return the item...that's good customer service....A "good parent" researches before she buys her kids things....

How would you feel if someone went to your job and complained about the way you treated them or how bad your service is? You wouldn't like it one bit even if they were just making false judgments on you and every gosh *** employee that works around you.

When you something this ***, maybe someone or a group of people have to pay for it. It's not only Carol or us that may have to pay for it, it could be everybody. But you don't give a *** lady. What if someone lost their job because of this? The rating is on the box and YOU bought this on your behalf so you can not say that you were tricked into buying this and that you got cheated.

It is consumers like you that make other people not want to go to. "I will not be shopping in your stores again." You say that in every complaint. It's not like other people want to be around someone that is difficult anyways.

So you're a registered nurse. You mentioned this about 90 times in your complaint, as if it makes you superior to the Wal-Mart employee. "I make triple or quad druple as him" well congratulations.

Wal Mart's policy is you can't return electronics once it's been opened, and it usually says that on the receipt, and the reason for this isn't poor service, it's because people rip off Wal Mart more than you'd probably think.

The game's rating is right on the game, and says on the back of the case why it's rated what it is. If you didn't know what it meant, you should've asked upon checkout. You'd think someone as educated as yourself would know this.

I hope you have time to read this, with your busy nursing schedule and all.

seriously. what a ***

Dreamer you are ***. Who are you to poke fun of my English when you can't even read yourself.

I did have the receipt. READ THE LETTER. Also I have read your post. You used paragraphs at least you did something right.

You must make your parent proud. However you must write sentences with capital letters and end them with periods. Also if you can't be mature get off this site.

I bet you are another pre-teen or a sexually frustrated teenager that likes taking your anger out on others or perhaps you are an adult that is jealous of me because you can't provide entertainment for your children. GROW UP.

what i'm seeing is this.

you expect the store employees to tell you, an adult and supposedly superior to the rest of the world, that the game you are purchasing is inappropriate.

how are they supposed to know you aren't buying it for yourself? if they offend your highly educated person by insinuating you don't know what you're getting, they run the risk of being written up, because people like you can and will complain to management.

think of this. every time you get your gift cards, which by the way being so highly educated and making so much more money than the rest of us one would think you didn't need them, an employee is written up, maybe even fired.

every time you throw a fit over your own stupidity someone suffers. maybe a single mother or father, or maybe it's a struggling young family, maybe it's a mother trying to raise her children's children, all of the above likely trying their best not to be on welfare, you never know about the person behind the counter's personal life.

most likely you're depriving a child somewhere of their most basic needs all because you don't use that supposed higher education to read labels.

even i, with my one year of college under my belt and i am sure vastly inferior salary, know what the ratings mean.

just out of curiosity, how does being white and semi-educated excuse you from having to follow the same rules as the rest of us? how does those same facts automatically exclude you from being suspected of (get ready for it) shoplifting? or copying the games? someone of your vast intelligence should have been able to figure out how to do that. if you don't have a receipt for something of that value which you supposedly bought the same day, or the day before, or even a week before, it's natural to be suspicious. most of us lowly humans keep receipts for at least a little while, to make sure the item works.

but then maybe you can afford to run out and buy a new one.

apparently there is no english language curriculum in this nursing school.

what's it like to only have to work 10 hours a day, anyway? and could i please have the name of your employer? i want to go work where i can make so much money i'm superior to the rest of the world.

You know, this is like what happened to me.

I went to this website called "Pissed Consumer", and kept reading post after post after post by the same troll.

No matter what page I searched, the same troll claimed to be a well-educated RN who works 10 hours a day and makes $80K a year. Funny thing, though, with all this education, the troll isn't able to compose a literate -- or even well-spelled -- complaint.

The saddest thing, though, is all the people who actually buy this troll's tales.

Thanks fer lettin' allus unedicated podunks no how stoopid we is, Madam RN!

Seriously, where do you get off acting like you're better than the person behind the counter, just because you have a degree- it obviously didn't help you remember to READ THE FREAKIN' LABEL, did it!?!?!

Karma's a *** & looks like you experienced the instant variety! :grin

I think that the training you went through to become a registered nurse must have required some kind of reading, and it is a shame that you forgot how to read carefully. It was not Walmart's responsibility to parent your child, YOU should have read the labels, including the game description itself.

Violent game packaging usually LOOKS violent itself, so don't give us the BS about how "you just didnt know". Game ratings are not rocket science, "T for teen" means that if your child is NOT a teen, the game is NOT appropriate.

I'm also appalled at the way you think that just because you are white and educated you are so much better than the people who work at Walmart. You aren't a doctor or a lawyer or a Nurse Practitioner, so according to your behavior people who are these things could talk down to you and it would be perfectly acceptable.

I imagine that we could find plenty of lawyers, Doctors, and NP's to tell you that you should parent your kids a bit better. :p

Grow up!!!!!! You say the people on this site are children for attacking you, well I'm not a child and I think you are an ***.

If you can't take the time to see what your child is buying then maybe you shouldn't be a parent. You probably bought the wii to entertain your child since your an rn and so important. Wal-Mart is probably glad that you won't return to their store, I would be if I worked there. You are not special, you have to follow the same rules as everyone else.

NO STORE WILL EXCEPT RETURNS ON AN OPEN VIDEO GAME. Since you make so much money you should have taken them to somewhere like gamestop and traded them in on some games there.

Well LADY. Its customer like you who make everything in this world Higher in cost!!

All games say the ratings big on the box. Its not walmart's fault that your a bad mother and cant read.. I mean if you are a "register nurse" you would think that you would kno how to read?!??! GUESS NOT.

I mean its also called birth control if you have too many kids that you cant even read the rating on a box, whos fault is that?!? YOURS!! Man you are ***! Its a LAW that they cant return games or movies or cds once they aer opened why do you feel you dont have to follow the same rules as everyone else??

Noone cause that you are a registered nurse... get a real life lady.

Just one thing:

Let us know the names of the games so we can check the covers.

Surely there are more violence than the little T on the bottom...

Anyway...what kind of violence does a Wii game has? Mario jumpin' on turtles?

You should change your field of work if you don't have time to be a responsible parent. Do you think Child Protective services or a judge would agree with you that it's the store's job to decide what you purchase for your child? They sold the games to an adult who chose to give them to her child.

Anyone notice how she has time to take the games back and argue with all those different people, time to post a complaint, and to answer back? BUT HAS NO TIME TO READ WARNINGS MEANT TO PROTECT HER CHILD!!!

And by the way, You set yourself up for all the comments. Under the large T it clearly states teen in the same box.

You made a mistake, admit it.

Don't blame others for it. If you have no time to read warnings and labels you had better take time to check whatever else your child may have.

Had the child tried to purchase the game, They would not have been allowed as safety measures are built into the system to check age. As a parent, it is your responsibility to monitor what your children do for entertainment.

If your kid was playing in a busy road, would you blame the drivers or the city? But most importantly, who would care if you were an RN then?

You know what we get both ways. We get parents like you who think we should be telling them what games are apporpriate for their child.

Then we get the opposite, those that buy 17+ games for their ten year old.

If we advice them that this game is not 17+ plus we are can be yelled at because they feel we are interfering with their parenting. As the saying goes damned if you damned if you don't.

Give me a *** break. I've worked at Wal-Mart for three years and never have I bad mouthed a customer at the store to their face.

However, here I can say what I want. It's pathetic that you even call yourself a decent parent. If you're such a great parent take the time to read what the ratings are. I've gotten into fights with managers for taking back electronics (I work in the metroplex area) We have to eat the cost of opened games.

It's really sickening when people that claim to make so much money are *** with my bonus. So before you claim you're such a great R.N.

and make so much more then our managers and *** how about you get yourself a *** parenting and common sense education? Dumb ***.

You are really an ***. It is YOUR job to know what games you are buying for your children, NOT the stores. They put those ratings on there so you will know what age group it is appropriate for, so that YOU can decide what is ok or not ok.

Obviously the money you make as a nurse doesn't have a *** thing to do with brains or human decentcy. Stores have policies for a reason, and just because you are too *** to research something you know nothing about, it is not their fault. And the fact that you think you are better then them because you make more money, makes me feel bad for the poor people that had to deal with your ***. They probably went ahead and gave you the refund because they were tired of your mouth.

Next time do honest workers a favor and know what you are buying, so you can't throw a fit for a refund on the basis that are a nitwit.

And just so you don't think I am another uneducated 12 year old, I happen to be a 34 year old mother of 2 who both play video games, and I buy age appropriate ones because I AM THE MOTHER!!!

For your information Carol, it is not my job to know about the rating. The employees should know about them and should have advised me of which game is suitable for my child.

It is not my mistake it is they mistake, and when I asked them to correct it they corrected it but gave me attitude as if I were in the wrong. So Carol if you don't want to pay higher for "my misake" than why don't you go on walfare if you can't afford to pay for "my mistake." It is NOT my mistake, I was cheated and tricked into buying something that was unsuitable for my children.

For those idiots that said I said I went back the same day in one post and the same day in another well anyone can make mistakes. I would like to clear things up.

I went back the same way did not have the receipt(and was treated badly for forgetting it. I would never steal I am white and a registered nurse.) I was tired after arguing with the manager about letting me return the item since I had left my receipt at home. Now I could be asking for another gift card because they refused to let me return the item without the receipt since I was there earlier on, but I thought the heck with it. They won't give me one anyway.

I would have went back later the same day with the receipt but I work for ten hours and was tired.

Thanks for posting your childish comment. I know I keep saying I won't be posting anymore but I have a right to defend myself just like you children and jealous adults have a right to act like a bunch of idiots.

It is not the customer service that is getting worse at these stores it is the customers thinking that the policies posted do not apply to them. If you are so "educated" then you should be able to read the policy posted about the returns.

If you thnk you are so better than everyone working in that store perhaps you need to shop at a "higher class" store. It doesn't matter how much money a person makes it is what kind of person they are. You should be know what you are buying.

Now that store is stuck losing the money that they had to give you back for your mistake and everyone else has to pay the cost in higher prices. Thank you very much.

Wow, this site is really getting to the dogs. I can't believe how downhill this site is becoming. When I first started posting here there were intelligent comments. Now I am being ridiculed and insulted by a bunch of pre teens that don't know anything about real life. This site was not really that bad until you children discovered it.

Let me tell you all one thing. When you are a parent and have a ten hour shift you don't have time to do even the simplest thing such as read the ratings on the game. I glanced it and saw the "T" but I did not know what it represented. I guess it is you that don't know how to read because I strictly said in the letter that I did glance at the box and did not know what the "T" stood for. Second of all I have mentioned that I don't have time to read everything I purchase. It is the employee's responsibility to tell me what game is suitable for my child and what isn't not mine. It just shows how the empoyees don't know their department. My children are not big for their age. They look like ever nine and ten year old children. So they should have made me aware of the ratings and what is suitable for that age group.

I am not the one that is scamming. Infact it is the employee that is scamming me by selling me a game that is not suitable for my children. Sure I can wait three or four years until my children are older, but why should I have to pay for their mistake. Why should I deprive my children from playing their games because of some *** employee. It is not fair to them. I should be able to get three new games that they can play. I did not copy them, and for the person accusing me of copying them you know you can be sued for accusing someone without proof. I would take this further but I am not going to spend my time suing a *** who does not know what he is doing is illegal. Ofcourse their parents should be monitoring them online but well things don't go like that anymore. I would never copy a game because I CAN AFFORD to buy my own games. The point is I was tricked into buying something that my children could not use.

Anyways since this site is getting worse I will not be replying to any more of my letters. This used to be a good site but now I am being attacked by pre teens. My parent has been attacked. I am through with reading these comments by 12 year olds who know nothing aoout what real life is I wish there was a way to delete these letters but unfortunately there isn't. :cry

I also am a nurse and just want to inform you that you need to find another profession because you are such an embarrassment to this one.

As a registered nurse with so much education I would think you would be able to read. Right on the game case it states what the rating is for - sex, violence, language....but I guess being so smart you didn't have time to read something before you bought it for your kid or for that matter to proof read what you wrote....

I took the games back the next day and then in the next paragraph you stated you returned them the same day....for all the manager knows you copied the games at home and then returned them to get your money back now that you have the copies at home.

He did you a HUGE favor by letting you return them at all! Instead of complaining and trying to scam people out of free stuff why don't you try using your education to educate yourself on return policies and abide by them!

Wow, I hope you're never my nurse... you seem undereducated & overpaid. Also seem to be a very bad parent.

:roll

You were not talked down to or treated as a bad parent you were just told their policy. They gave in to you out of kindness not because they wanted to talk down to you.

After they went out of their way to help you you still want a gift card. What a shameful lesson to teach your children. Okay you were not aware of the ratings that is fine, but you made a mistake they corrected it going against policies this one time. They told you this was the one and only time so you don't take advantage of their kindness which you are doing by demanding a gift card.

Do you make it a prastice to demand gift cards when for every little thing? They are giving you what you want right now because they still want your service, but after a while they are going to catch on to you and not want your service. They might even kick you out of the store if you are rude, and if you don't leave they will have you excorted out by the police.

The police don't care if you are a registered nurse or not. Oh by the way I am pretty sure the police officer that excorts you out makes more money than you.

I find it a bit distasteful that you needed to mention three times you are a REGISTERED NURSE. As if this matters at all.

It doesn't matter what your job is.

It doesn't matter how much you make.

You still have to follow the same store policies as everyone else.

You are not exempt from these rules simply because you are a REGISTERED NURSE.

It was your responsibility to know what you were buying, including the meaning of the ratings. Once you opened the packages, you should not have been allowed to return them.

That's store policy. Period.

They were doing you a huge favor by breaking the rules for you.

They shouldn't have, but they did.

Instead of complaining about them, you should be thanking them.

Well perhaps you should be going to Kmart then if they upset you. Oh wait a minute you are trying to blackmale them into giving you a gift card as well.

Oh well you can always go to Target, that is until someone steals your favorite parking spot which you are entitle to since you are a white nurse that makes twice as much money as everyone. Once you demand a $25 gift card for the trouble it caused you than you will run out of options. Or better yet, I bet the next complaint will be to Target about how someone toed your car because you parked in the handicaped zone and how you are entitled to because you make tons of money. Then you will say something like you will only go back if they give a gift card.

I am a 12 year old kid and know how selfish an inrealistic you are being. Should that not mean anything to you.

The ratings on the games are pretty well known and have been around for awhile now, so I would have thought you would have been aware of them, especially with having children. I used to work for a large retail chain with a much tougher return policy than Wal-Mart has, so I can tell you that you should consider yourself very lucky to have been able to return these items - a lot of other stores would not have allowed you to do that, no matter what.

Most store managers these days are required to have a Bachelor's Degree, so you can quit feeling superior in that department.

We get that you're an RN and make a lot of money - you only said it 3-4 times; too bad it has no bearing on this situation at all. I've always thought that the most educated people are the ones who most lack common sense, thanks for proving that theory for me one more time.

xardra

The only reason that videos, games can be returned after they are opened is if the item is defective and will not run on your equipment. Any other reason is a violation of federal copyright laws.

The opened items can only be exchanged for exactly the same item which is a new unopened copy.This means that they must have the same upc code.

Your failure to pay attention to what your child was buying just added cost to this type of item at that store.

The CSM went against company policy in giving you any money in this matter.

It makes me wonder what kind of a nurse you are. Do you whine and complain when you are on the job and the patient needs for you to provide some service?

I recently underwent open heart surgery and had a few RN's who thought they were too good to provide service to the patient.

I hope you don't fall into that category - although after hearing your unfounded complaint - I would bet that you are!

Well you have some nerve writing two complaint letters to two different companies and demanding $25 in gift cards.

xardra

why didnt you just look at the games before spending you money? they have what the ratings mean right there where the video games are displayed and sold.

there is NOTHING wrong with getting your child a video game or system, absolutely nothing... but as a mother with a child who is a minor, it's basic knowledge that video games are rated so the parents and the gamers that are of age can make an informed decision before buying then taking the games home and opening them... you were very lucky that you got them to take them back. but apparently since you make so much and are so much better educated than everyone around you, you are entitled to whatever you darn well please.

any informed customer would know that the policy of taking opened electronics is very strict to cut down on theft and illegal copies of games being made. you were not treated poorly, you were treated very kindly. the fact that you didnt know is your own fault. you love to complain just so you can get something for free out of the businesses you go to.

now i am sure that you are about to rebuttal with the fact that you are a registered nurse and you make to much to mooch off these places... now, that is a BS excuse...

you worked hard to get your job and get the fact in your head that you are superior to everyone. but you need to stop ignoring the rules and doing whatever you want because you think you deserve it.

please quit these games all you do on this website is complain that you didnt get something for free, you are superior to everyone because you are a registered nurse and make three to four times more than anyone you choose do deal with... grow up

You seem to think that it is really important that you are an RN with an education. You know for all YOU know the Wal-Mart employee is more educated and makes more money than you in their first job as a Histology Technician in the Renal Lab at one of the largest medical institutions in the country (true story) and the CSM job is a way to obtain some side cash to further their education so they can be as special as you are so they can throw hissy fits for not reading the receipts or large signs printed every where explaining return policies.

Admit it, in truth you were just embarrassed by your error...you know the one where you said the next day you went back and then said the same day you went back...so I am guessing it was maybe a week or so in truth? :p

View more comments (37)

Walmart in Saint Joseph, Missouri - Wal mart

I always go to WalMart because they claim to comp the prices of other stores. So I go into WalMart to do my weekly shopping and get to the check out line ONLY to be told that they dont comp chicken anymore? So I had to have someone return all the chicken that I had at the check out counter? Why do they still advertise to comp all prices when they dont. I asked the lady how they can do that and she ended up telling me that WalMart carried Tyson Chicken and that they cant price comp Tyson chicken because the other ads dont say Tyson? None of the other meat gives a name brand either so how can they pick which ones they want to do?

They only comp the SAME item... I mean comeon.

you cant comp Tyson chicken for shop and save's store brand chicken... get real lady

My God, do you want to trade a Ford Focus for a Rolls Royce because they're both automobiles too?

JennS

It's brand name to brand name....thought everyone knew that!

I believe the price match thing goes from Brandname to Brandname.

c'mon man - you sound like a pain in the *** who wants a free ride

View more comments (4)