Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show
Daughter was stranded..called Walmart to setup appointment for a new battery. Confirmed that they had one in stock. After towing car to Walmart, and having them install their "best" battery..we was told it wasnt a battery that she needed..but an alternator....
#1194368

My comment is on Walmart auto service and management. Twice on different vehicles Walmart rotated my tires .each time when getting home I had A wheel cover missing.I called manager,the reply was the cap was on when car left shop.

Thanks For your post

Loss
My kids were held in walmart garden center due to a customer complaint where the police was called. The complaint was not for walmart to solve. They were held by an assisstant manager at the walmart on Buena Vista Rd. The customer believed that my three kids stole his...
#20075

Chandi, you have a valid point, but I think she is more concerned about the children being held in the garden centre to wait for the police. They should have called her before taking any action.

The children must have been scared. Imagine being nine years old or so and having this lunitic accusing you of stealing his bikes. I have a feeling that the man was either crazy thinking the bikes were his or trying to scare three innocent children into giving away the bikes their mother purchased. If they called the mother she could have shown them the receipt and it would have been done and over with.

As for the OP, if your kids did steal the bikes from the customer than they have every right to call the police since the "crime" was commited on their property. However like I said before they went to the police they should have paged you first.

Even if they did steal the bikes you could have had a talk with them. Depending on where you live the police can't question a minor without their parent present.

Review
I went to just exchange a pair of pants for a smaller size.and was met buy a women with a pricing gun,and four people ahead of me, she was trying to find out the price of every item everyone was returning..I stood in lin for about 15 min. when It came my turn I had to...

I was trying to return my wifes *** to Walmart as it was wore out they said we would gladly give me the amount paid on a gift card but I didn't want that I wanted to exchange for a new *** but they said that they had no more left as they all went to work for Brighthouse

Walmart in Baltimore, Maryland - Pharmacy in arbutus, md

i had my Rx moved form a decent company to walmart because of the convience and that was a huge mistake i was promised in the morning that my rx would be filled my 2pm. i waited my lunchtime and went to find out they took luch together and were closed for 1/2, very inconvient. i waited in the long line to be told by the aide that my order wasn't ready. it was 2:15. some reconstriuction needs to take place before losing anymore customers. don't promise something you can't follow thry with. How long does it take to fill a rx. the other stores say 1/2 hour, not 1/2 day.

I bought produce in wal-marts and didnot look at the produce until I got home. the onions were rotten inside which I could not see the strawberries was rotten on the bottom bell peppers were rotten.

I went back to walmart and looked around the produce department and there were a lot of rotten produce in that store. I checked the cloth at walmart and 95 % of cloths are made in other countries. none from united states.

How is united states peop-le supposted to make a living. no more complants but people had better start looking around.

Walmart in Baltimore, Maryland - Pharmacy in arbutus, md

Go to Target's. Great service. Really, really fast and also only $4

Loss

Walmart in Saint Louis, Missouri - I went to to have my medicine fill and the lady i talk she was really mean too meshe was so mean to me

i went to the Farmington MO walmart to have my medice fill the check i went to she was very mean to they was out of the medicine my doctor had wrote and i told her to call my doctor and she said she would not call the whole time i was talking to her she was very mean too i am Wanda Lewis 706 north st joe drive parkhills mo 63601 my phone number is 573-518-1507 and my cell is 573-315-8404 i was very upset over this it made me cry when i got to my car
girlanonymous

learn some real english.

I wouldn't be giving out your name, address, and phone number on a public forum if I were you. It's just asking for identity theft.

Also, the stores do not read these forums. If you really think you had a problem with this person, then you should have called their customer service directly and talked to them.

If the pharmacy was out of that medicine, then they were out of the medicine. You should have called the doctors office back yourself and had it transferred to a different pharmacy is you needed it right away.

PEOPLE NEED TO STOP COMPLAINING AND BEGIN TO BE MORE THANKFUL AND EMPATHIC TOWARDS OTHER PEOPLE RATHER THAN LOOKING FOR THE BAD IN EVERYTHING. LOOK FOR SOMETHING GOOD IN EVERY SITUATION AND FIND OUT WHAT A DIFFERENCE THAT WILL MAKE.

YOU'LL BE HAPPIER AND YOU'LL GET BETTER SERVICE AS WELL. We should not be so quick to be angry, BE QUICK TO BE HAPPY!

YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU DID AND MAYBE IT WILL INSPIRE OTHERS TO DO THE SAME. Think about it.

A friend in Christ; Jo

View more comments (2)
Review
I am on a permanent medication which I have purchased from CVS with no problems whatsoever. Then Walmart advertised their $4 generics. I visited my doctor in 12/07 and was written a 12 month prescription.We own 2 properties exactly 2 driving hours apart in two...

Three cheers for Wal-Mart. And now they've started selling 3 months of those generics for $10.

Wow! For my other meds that aren't generic I use the prescription discount card that I found at www.rxdrugcard.com.

Low membership fee. Drug prices posted to check before you join.

Review
I was rudely and poorly treated by Chris P. "assistant manager" of Salem NH walmart store. I was thrown out of the store because i demanded a service while he was doing absulately nothing. When i said "both of you manager assistants helping same...

Don't blame her, blame her parents for allowing such a child to shop alone and not teaching her to wait her turn in line.

Review

My dad bought a car battery at walmart and they wont give him another one and the battery is no good

dear to whom it may concern my dad bought a car battery at walmart and the battery still has warranty and the battery was tested bad at all the auto stores and its leaking acid and my dad went to take it back to walmart and the manager lied and said it was good and its not what can be done about this situation idont know the name of the manager but they treated my dad unfairly they should treat my dad with respect i think by rights they should give my dad another battery the old one is no good

I have had to take back a few things to mmy Walmart here in Greenwood,SC. as long as i have the receipt i can get my money back or an

exchange. If i dont have a receipt i will

exchange only. ihave not had a bad time dealing

with any walmart repreesentive or manager.

thank you WalMart. my email is blolar@nctv.com.

WalMart sells every kind of oil, from the cheapest to the best. You put in cheap oil and blamed WalMart, though you are the one who bought it and poured it in.

Is your car a modern one, or an old American car that CAN run on cheap oil? Don't blame Walmart for your lack of knowledge about selecting the proper oil.

MATT...YOU EXCHANGE IT EVERY YEAR BECAUSE YOUR MOM WORKS THERE....SHAME ON YOU!!! THIEF!!!!

they prorate these batteries if they are under warrenty. If you dont have a receipt then you can get an exchange if it is under a warrenty

#208780

I think your dad is doing a good job by letting a nine year old such as yourself type the letter. For a nine year old you type really well. Keep up the good work and remember next time to use capital letters, periods, ect.

#208518

you are a fool if you believe the catalogue. they probably pay consumer reports to say their battaries are the best.

#208389

No offense, but it seems like an overriding hatred of Wal-Mart in general is driving this discussion. A quick look at Consumer Reports' November 2010 issue (pg, 48-51) has all the EverStart Maxx batteries as "recommended" and most a "CR Best Buy."

As for other brands, for my size, Group 24, the Interstate Mega-Tron Plus is rated #1 (EverStart Maxx is a close #2 and #3), but the Mega-Tron II was the lowest rated. For Group 35, Mega-Tron Plus was just a #9.

So for brand consistency, the EverStart is the best out there according to CR.

oregon walmart is the best. I had a 3 year battery that died at like over 2 years and I got ALL the money back.

Thankfully I found my reciept taped to the battery! We have the BEST walmart in the world in Grants Pass oregon---I took 14 of my 16 hotdogs back because they gave me heart burn---I asked "do you do heartburn returns?" she took it!

Walmart is nasty. I purchased some of their cheap car oil that was on sale. Tech something. And poured just one court in of which is was low, the oil light came on within the same week: I took it back and they said that "they could not do the oil change becuase the oil light was on!" I told them, I want your oil out of the car, it is causing the oil pressure to malfunction. They refused. I took it down the road, Jiffy lube dumped the oil and put in Valvoline 5w20, of which I usually use and the oil light went off.

How can one refuse their own oil? I had the oil and the receipt. It does not matter if Walmart put the first quart in or I, its still "their oil." LOL

I have the remaining 4qrts if any engineers want to test it. I won't give it all up. I am keeping it for safekeeping. :)

zarxo@verizon.net for inquiries!

If I was not too busy with school, I would picket that product. Yes people, you can picket a product that any store sells--but not the store per se.

neer help call 1-800-WAL-MART

don't shop at Wal mart anymore because of

Store #4425

7818 Colonial West Drive

Orlando, FL 32818 and Yolanda in Automotive !

I find Walmart batteries last exactly as there listed if you take care of them.. certainly not a great battery.

but if you buy the 1 year battery, it'll last a year, or the 2 yr battery will last 2 years. I have gotten bad batteries and they take them back, and if they lie and call it good, call corporate and give them the store number on the top of the reciept. my mom has worked at the local walmart for 14 years so that might be why I get returns easy..

I normally get Duralast or Exides for vehicles. but I do usually get a walmart battery every 2 years for my mower..

Unfortunately you had to learn the hard way. All walmart batteries are junk. They are made to sub standard specs, because walmart demands the supplier to make them cheap, go to an auto parts store next time.

ha walmart...these people make me chuckle i went there last night to get my battery i asked the guy what battery do i need for my car...simple question. he showed us the book and found the year that wasnt my car just like i pointed out my car is not in here.

then the guy sat there as WE chose the battery and asked got the one you need? no, no we dont you still havent pointed it out to me so i took the one that he sugested (bad idea) i take it home and this *** gave me a battery with the terminals on the complete oppisite side they were supossed to be! so lets go to the real auto store shall we? explain the story to them had a good laugh and the guy even gave me the core charge without having the battery there nice guy he was.

but 2day when i put the battery in. its too short and wont fit in my car so i add sum spacers so i can start my car and now the negative terminal clamp wont clamp down because its a jap peice of *** and clearly they had to save sum money on the car and give me a *** connector

My Walmart battery is a year old and already having problems. Based on reviews across the internet, I'm not even going to return it.

I just get an Interstate or maybe a duralast.

Too many people have to many problems & I don't want top get stuck somewhere. Some are calling NeverStart rather than Everstart!

Never ever ever buy a wally *** battery! Every time it gets cold, They are useless and will never hold a charge again. You have been warned.

Horrible batteries. I have (had) three of them

they will frequently self discharge over night.

They know they have a problem and it's called

pressuring their suppliers for the cheapest price

regardless of quality. I just keep a bringing them back

making warranty claims. Never buy evermaxx batteries at Walmart.

I bought the top of the line battery the Maxx battery from walmart 3 years ago now. Well every year when winter comes around with in those 3 years the dang battery fails every winter.

Im on my 3rd battery And here in SC it only gets to 28 degrees at the lowest and thats about 4 weeks in the winter.. So I will tell everyone i know not to buy a walmart battery at all!!

I would recommend to all customers if possible to install your car battery yourself only cause its really easy to install and you can try it out quicker and take it back that same day if it doesnt work.

i bought a lawnmower battery and told my dad i paid 25.00 for it and he said oh take it back, i found one for 14.00.

the customer service lady said im sort but its our policy to not take back batterries unless they are bad.

do you want usto test it?

sure go ahead, they both stand there givig me the evil eye and say so you want us to test it?

i said yes, test it by all means, then she tests it and leaves,and is gone for 5 minutes, comes back and says its good so theres nothing we can do, i said i bought it yesterday and i never installed it.

i knowits good, i havent used it, she gives me a go-to-*** look, i said i want the manager.

she came up and i said i bought this yesterday and its *** to tell me customer policy when its not on my recipt. ill never buy another battery from here ever again, i got my money back.

i hope the store goes out of business.

You should get steak at a steakhouse, seafood at a seafood restaurant,, mexican food at a mexican restaurant, so why not buy a battery at an autoparts store? It makes no sense to even consider buying a car battery at a department store where you buy your laundry soap.

I also bought a battery at Walmart in March of 08. A few months later I noticed that my alarm would not chirp.

Sometimes yes sometimes no and then one day when I went to crank it up nothing. I took the battery to Walmart and they told me that it was dead and that it was leaking acid.

WTF :( They offered to replace the battey and today not even two weeks after the battery has been replaced its acting up again. Im going DIE HARD again.

Walmart batteries are JUNK. I asked a manager one time "you must have a warehouse full of defective batteries" he replied "we do" . nuff said.

Same situation, my battery was bad was tested by autoparts store ( 2 diffrent ones ) and not only did they tell me it was good they informed me that it was putting out 1400 cranking amps when it was only a 800 cranking amp battery. Also the battery had a free 3yr.

replacement. On the top where they punched out the date it was 6/05. So they tried to tell me it wasn't under free replacement. Which would have been true because it was this month when I tried to return it 7/08 But I bought it last year.

So after I let them stand there and assure me that I was WRONG and they were RIGHT in front of all the customers I showed them the sticker on the side that had a manufactured date of May/07 LMAO!

As I stood there waiting for THIS explanation, :roll the TLE manager came and said they could give me another one minus 1yr. of the free replacment (which is what was owed to me and is all I wanted) (guess they forgot all about saying it was still good) :p Don't let them sucker you.

Maybe someone should due some research. Batteries do LEAK all the time not from a crack but from the terminals and this is under warranty.

What you should have done was go to the district or corp manager to get satisfaction. Good luck

RosemaryCR

They also don't tell you when your old battery is still good and all you really needed was just new battery cables.

Actually, if the battery is leaking acid, it is not a warranty issue. No battery company in their right mind would warranty a product that was broken.

You said it was leaking when you brought it back, and since you didn't say otherwise, I would assume it was not when you purchased it.

This can mean a few things, but typically speaking, a battery will break like that when dropped, when one strikes it hard enough to break the case, or if it is frozen.

Sounds to me like your father somehow broke it and wants to get something back for it. Now, if it were just testing bad, without a broken/leaking case, that would be a different issue.

Thats sounds like wallmart :(

View more comments (27)
Review
walmart is a horrible place the employees all suck they are a bunch of lifeless zombies and the site to store is even worse it takes way to long to get the merchandise that you probaly should have just bought some where else and no one on their 800 number can speak...

First of all...it's Walmart You're Fired.

Second of all.

Who are you to judge people's english? You can even spell it yourself.