Toronto, Ontario

YOU ARE NOT MISREADING THE TITLE MY MEAL REALLY COST ME $300, NOT $3.00 LET ME TELL YOU THE FUNNY STORY ABOUT HOW THIS CAME ABOUT.

MY TWO OLDEST KIDS WERE WITH MY EX HUSBAND AND HIS *** WIFE. I ONLY HAD MY TWO YOUNGEST BOYS WITH ME WHOM I HAD WITH MY CURRENT HUSBAND.

HE WAS WORKING LATE BECAUSE HE DOES SHIFT WORK AND I WAS BY MYSELF WITH MY SIX AND ELEVEN YEAR OLD SONS. I ONLY HAD A SALAD IN THE FRIDGE AND IT WAS ALREADY GETTING LATE. I WAS IN A RUSH I TOOK THEM ALONG WITH ME AND I WAS ONLY GOING TO BE A FEW MINUTES, SO I PARKED IN THE PARKING SPOT FOR THE HANDICAPPED. I ONLY EXPECTED THIS TO BE FIVE MINUTES OR SO.

IT TOOK A TOTAL OF 15 MINUTES, WHEN I WENT BACK MY CAR WAS TOED BECAUSE SOME *** REPORTED ME TO THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DESK AND THEY CALLED THE TOEING COMPANY. MY CAR WAS TOED AND ALONG WITH THAT I HAD T PAY A FINE FOR PARKING IN THE HANDICAPPED PARKING SPOT. THE *** WHO REPORTED ME DID NOT EVEN NEED THE SPACE AND THEY WOULD NOT TELL ME WHAT THE *** WHO REPORTED ME LOOKED LIKE. NO ONE EVEN NEEDED THAT *** PARKING SPACE.

I HAVE BEEN A VERY ROYAL CUSTOMER FOR 20 YEARS AND I HAVE INFORMED MY 16 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER AND 14 YER OLD SON NOT TO DO THEIR SHOPPING THERE TELLING THEM IF THEY GO SHOPPING THERE I WILL HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM AND THEY CAN STAY WITH THEIR FATHER FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES AND ARE NT WELCOME TO MY HOME. I WILL NEVER RETURN TO YOUR STORE AGAIN. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I PARKED HERE, AND THIS WAS BECAUSE I WAS IN A HURRY AND THE CLOSEST NON HANDICAPPED PARKING SPOT WAS FURTHER AWAY.

I FEEL I SHOULD BE REPAID FOR THE PARKING TICKET, TOEING FEE. TO TOP IT OFF I HAD TO CALL A TAXI TO TAKE ME HOME, ALONG WITH TAXI, THE TOEING FEE, AND THE TICKET A THREE SIMPLE MAC AND CHEESE MEALS WHICH SHOULD COST $1.5O AT 5O CENTS EACH ENDED UP COSTING ME NEARLY $300

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Salad.

Comments

I hope your children disown you for you threatening to disown them just for shopping at a certain store.

Entitlement makes me want to vomit.

It is illegal to park in a handicapped spot unless the person who is handicapped is in the car. If the car has a permit, it is still illegal to park the space if the handicapped person is not in the car. Anyone who has a license should know this- it's on the learner's permit exam.

your a piece of ***

hopefulregret

It physically pains me to think that people like you exist in this world.

Maybe because you're mentally handicapped, you thought it was OK to park a handicapped parking spot..........

I hope when you get old and frail you'll be able to appreciate *** (like yourself) who use the handicapped spots because they're too lazy to walk the extra two minutes.

Just think of all the money you will save from NOT shopping at Walmart's now. That macaroni will not cost you $300 but probaly 10-15% more each time you purchase an item elsewhere instead of Walmart's.

Yeah!

You certainly made some bright choices!!!!!!

P.S. Tow or toe.x Buy a dictionary at Walmart's.

I report people everytime I see someone parking illegal in handicapped parking spaces! I have seen eldery seniors having to walk from the end of the parking lot because a healthy 30 yr/old parked illegly in their handicap space. I will continue to report everyone I see that does this,they deserve to be towed and fined.

WAA WAA WAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way how was your macaronni? :sigh :sigh :sigh

You only think you are a "Royal customer," in actuality you are a royal pain. As others have stated, it doesn't matter who reported you, or that no one needed the space, the sign doesn't say "Handicapped Parking, but you can park here if no one is using it" It says Handicapped Parking.

That's all, and there is a penalty for parking there. BTW how do you know a handicapped person didn't try to park there, but couldn't because your entitled *** parked ther?

Just re-read this. Is this Amelia Bedelia?

You got toed by a toeing company? Is that like a pedicure?

LOL! Think you meant towed and it's because you're the *** that parked in handicap!!!!!

You are an *** wrapped in a ***. Buy a dictionary and get a life.

Wow, you actually wrote to consumer complaint place because someone enforced a law you were breaking.

Really?? Of course you got towed!

It doesn't matter who reported you or what they looked like!! Why in the world would you think otherwise?! The law is very clear and being in a hurry is not a valid reason.

Threatening to disown your own children about shopping there is horrible parenting. Sounds like they'd be better off with their father!!

Don't park illegally. End of story.

I understand your frustration but, the handicapped spots are marked that way for a reason. 5 minutes or 5 seconds, if someone needed that spot or not, it does not matter.

If people do not have the handicap tag or plates, they do not belong parking there...for any reason or any length of time. This has happened to me too, learned my lesson, paid my fine and expenses and I still go back to the shop it was towed from.