Wilmington, Delaware

Everytime I go to this store I have a bad experience. What a shame their prices are so low or would never step foot in the store again.

If you want to be treated badly ...this is the place to go. Absolutly the Worst Service, Attitude, and Knowledge of Walmart Policies. These people can be down right rude and they will never admit when they are wrong...which is most of the time. They make up their own policies and that changes with every employee you speak to.

I would elaboate more but what's the point? Absolutly the Worst Service, Attitude, and Knowledge of Walmart Policies.

Comments

FACT: Last month, Wal-Mart placed last among department and discount stores in the American Customer Satisfaction Index, the sixth year in a row the company had either tied or taken the last spot.

I shop at WalMart on a weekly basis and have never encountered any problems. However, no matter where I shop, I go in with the attitude that you get treated the same way you treat others.

I have also never had trouble with the way their merchandise lasts or the condition of it and when I want to return something, there has never been any problems. If you treat the employees right they will treat you right.

LadyScot

Which policy are you taking issue with? Honestly, the people who work there know the policy better than those who patronize the store and treat the employees like ***.

And all Walmart policies are posted online at walmartstores.com anyway.