4.8
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Sep 22, 2018

I had a meeting with the store Manager today and he assured me that this will never happen again. He is new to this store and will do a great job I am sure.

After my meeting I went and shopped and the store was clean. Nothing being blocked.

Employees were very helpful as I couldn't reach something on a top shelf. Seems like the old store I loved!

Update by user Sep 09, 2018

This is regarding safety hazard in this store. Conditions are a disaster

Original review posted by user Sep 08, 2018

I have been a loyal Walmart customer for years until now. Since July 9, 2018 this store is a disaster.

There are very dangerous conditions in this store with boxes, carts, pallets blocking isles, blocking shelves, food (fresh chicken) on the floor. I have called and asked to speak to the Manager and have been told 3 different times that he was on vacation. I in turn have called the 1-800-Walmart customer service line now 6 times and they can't reach or have any manager contact me. This has become a very serious issue and no one seems to care about it.

I am attaching only 4 of the many various pictures I have taken. This store is out of control. I asked a cashier what has happened to this tore over the last 2 months and was told " I don't care what goes on in this store as long as I get my pay check". Not something I wanted to hear!

If I told my customers something like this or refused to call the back I would be fired. No one deserves to be treated with this kind of disrespect. 2 months and no phone call? I rather spend my hard earned money and pay more for items as long as I am safe and don't have to climb over things to get them off the shelf!

You lost a great customer Walmart! Shame on you!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Conditions of store safety hazard for customers, X rated conversation between employees.

Comments

POOPoo2016

Let it be. Attorneys make a alot of money when they Sue Walmart.

Walmart is slowly bleeding out of business anyways. The sooner the better. They dont realy serve that great of a purpose anyways. Costco better, Target could maybe fill there spot.

No doubt that Amazon can replace any need for Walmart.. Short Walmart

They should be careful about leaving all of that fresh chicken on the floor. One of the customers "service animals" may not be able to help themselves and start eating them.

Yet another example of Retail Employee's failing to do a job. Examples of poor attitude and laziness seem to be a common theme on this site.

lamoneta2
to Anonymous #1557273

Anonymous, I agree with you 100 %.This store use to be well kept up and clean and now it looks like a disaster. There headquarters have been trying to get them to call me for over 2 months now and nothing. Seems like I know where the issue is!