Toronto, Ontario

Update by user Jun 26, 2012

My IP says Canada is because I am skipping the country. The cops are after me and if I go into a new jurisdiction they cannot catch me.

I was falsely accused of robbing a bank.

I said my husband works at your headquarters so you better do as I say or else. I think they took the or else threat as a threat on their lives.

Update by user Jun 26, 2012

I was falsely accused of robbing a bank.

Original review posted by user Jun 26, 2012

My husband works at home office so I should get a discount. However they said that my husband does not work at home office.

If he did than only I get a discount. I have always been telling the losers at the 2004 store that my husband works at home office. The manager had the nerve to tell me that I was lying. First he asked me my husband's name, luckily the district manager's name was printed on the front desk with a phone number to call so I gave him his name.

The next time I went shopping the manager said that he called the district manager and that he does NOT have a wife with my name.

They ripped up my discount card which I found on the stree...... I mean which my husband gave me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Manager.

Comments

I bet she demanded she be compensated with 20 free Papa Johns Pizzas for her "inconvenience".

How many times did you have to screw your husband to get the discount card?

Anyways I think I will be able to go back to Springdale soon when everything clears up. I hope it is soon since I left my vibrator and blow up doll at home, as well as my husband.

IHateStupidCustomers
#502099

good luck MsLea. I'm sure no man in Canada will want you either.

BadServiceWarrrior