Berlin, Berlin

I went to the Wal-Mart on 1375 Market Square Dr. in Springdale.

I picked up some items and decided to do a price match on Tide laundry soap from an ad from Harps. When I got to the checkout, I told the cashier that I had a price match from Harps for my Tide.

When the cashier went to see my ad (which she shouldn't have to look at the ad anyway), she told me she could not price match. I WAS FURIOUS!

WAL-MART ADVERTISES THAT THEY WILL MATCH ANY PRICE FROM ANY STORE.

When the cashier called over the CSM (which must stand for Customer Service ***), the rude woman told me that the ad from Harps expired on Saturday. It doesn't matter - Wal-Mart should have accepted the ad BECAUSE THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Cashier.

Comments

"that's how MsLea aka TrailerTrashLea is. he thinks that any ad should be accept, whether it's still good or not. I mean they did try to force Walmart to honor an ad that was a couple weeks old just because she finally got up off of the couch to pick up the old newspaper from her porch and see the old ad."

She did not pick up the newspaper from her porch, remember she dropped a cheeseburger and went to pick it up and found the flier which already expired.

The cashier and CSM(Customer Service Manager) were correct in refusing the ad match. The ad was EXPIRED, so therefore, not vaild. So please don't call names when you,yourself, may fit the discription.

IHateStupidCustomers

sotired

See, its people like you that try to take advantage of a situation, and when it doesn't work you cry and use the excuse the customer is always right. Here's what's right.

If that tide was being advertised at a sale price, and the ad is expired, its no longer at that price, therefore Walmart shouldn't have to price match. If you think all stores should should adopt the customer is always right, no one would be in business.

The customer is only right when they are following policy. If the add was expired, you were in the wrong.

LOL!