San Jacinto, California
2.0

Why do you have a policy and the store have there own policy. Which policy do I use.

It confusing. The store changes the policy with every new manager and does not tell the shoppers. I cannot remember the policy. Can you just have one and stay with it.

I was told the stores I can price match would be 50 miles by the store manger, than 2 weeks ago the new store manager said just my city. Walmart policy said no aid needed, the store said need aid, then thay put limit of 3 items, Walmart policy does not say this, also the store said they do not ad match Internet, Walmart said yes they ad match the Internet, it's so so hard to ad match, need a lawyer by my side.

They treat me like I'm ***, poor customer service. Forget trying to ad match, they say they ad match and you try to use ad match , it's like winning lottery.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Manager.

Reason of review: Price match.

Walmart Cons: False ad on price match policy.

Comments

I don't know about the store you were at but in most stores the policy is that you can ad match stores within a 50 mile radius. Depending on the item, the price difference and if the customer is price matching multiples of the same item or has a cart full of different items to price match, the cashier will require to see the ad/ads.

Some customers have taken advantage of the price matching convenience by just throwing a random price at the cashier and expecting them to give it to them for whatever price the say. Items must match exactly ( brand name, size, contents etec..). Walmart does match online retailers including Walmart.com, Amazon, Target but not third party sellers such as you would find at Amazon.

If you want to price match a product that is online, that item has to be "In Stock" on the website and has to match exactly. I've never heard of any limit on price matching.

@Anonymous

Call my Walmart in San Jacinto ca phone # 9514871492 ask about the 50 miles radius and about 3 item limit. I try to match online and the cashier said I have to wait for supervisor, she took awhile and she had final say and felt like saying no, even thou I fallow everything and did everything, it's not worth the stress to save . I now shop at target and no stress.