I placed my order 9 days ago, my shipment is still being processed and still has not arrived. I paid for shipping and I order from your company all the time, This isn't right that I should have to wait so long for my things.

with the amount of money I spend on my items, plus shipping- not to mention in your stores. This should be a priority to get items to your customers in a timely manner.

With the amount of orders I have placed, you would think I would receive an appreciation discount or promo code, you take my money but I have to wait over a week for my items.

I order from chewy for my pets and in 1-2 days I have a box at my door no matter how much I order. This is just ridiculous.

Review about: Walmart Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

#1441942

If your waiting that long chances are you ordered items that are on back order (Wal-Mart might not have them either)

I agree with this customer I'm going through the same thing right now. I placed a a order on March 2nd and six of the eight items are still being processed.

Contacted Walmart Representatives twice telling me the same thing that is in process of being shipped and they're still haven't received the items. IF Walmart wants to act and work like Amazon.com should get their act together.