Jonesboro, Arkansas

I was having a pleasant time shopping, taking my time in a quiet store without my kids. I arrived at Walmart store on McCain Blvd in North Little Rock Arkansas September 7, 2012 shortly after midnight.

I was waiting for my bank account to be credited which was going to happen any moment. I noticed I was being followed by a Walmart employee. I tried to ignore him, but he got more and more aggressive. He approached me a little after 2am and asked me if I needed an associate's help because I had been there for a long time.

I explained I was leisurely shopping and waiting for my school loan money to be credited to my account. He told me I was lying because he went to Pulaski Tech and school loan money was not processed until mid September. I told him UALR loans would be processed on September 7 and again he told me I was lying. I did not think to ask his name, but a cashier told me he thought his name was Brian.

I decided to leave and will never return to that store - and do not intend on ever returning to any Walmart. I am a middle-aged white female who does not do drugs or drinks and am working on my Master's degree in criminal justice. This employee was a black man, mid 20s, in a gray t-shirt and blue jeans, and wore glasses. He hatefully followed me very closely out of the store.

I was scared with him following me and more so... very angry. I tried to call the store to talk to a manager on the way home. I have called 20 times so far, with no answer.

The more I think about it, the more upset I become. I am on the *** of tears as I have never been treated like this in my life.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Cashier.

Comments

This isn't anything to almost be in tears over. There are many more important things to get tearful over.

I don't know why my last post isn't showing, but I wondered...

It is interesting how you didn't scream DISCRIMINATION! :eek

I don't know why my last post isn't showing, but I wondered...

It is interesting how you didn't scream DISCRIMINATION! :eek

Call their Market Office, and speak with the Market Manager. You can get the number and the name of the manager online, or call the store and ask the service desk.

Interesting: :eek