I have a actual, well trained service dog. He is registered &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; certified.

I was in the Shallotte, NC store & first of all a worker kept talking to my dog in a high pitch voice which distracted him.

His vest has patches that say ignore me Im working Another patch that says No touch? no talk, & no eye contact. Walmart had a sign that said only service dogs only allowed & no dogs allowed in the cart!!

Today a woman came in with her chihuahua & had a bed for him in the cartAngry I dont want to put my food where a dogs butt has been! A woman with dog with a leash that said emotional support dog but the dog was not trained.

It was not under control & tried to attack my dog that was laying at my feet. The signs were removed about service dogs only & no dogs in the cart!

Look up the rules under ADA rights.

Your dog has to be under control at all times. Must preform certain tasks. To represent a dog as a service dog if it is not is a crime.

As in TICKET!!!

Shame on you for bringing your pookie into places that they are not allowed. Employees need to be given absolute rules to never interact with a service dog. My dog has patches on his vest that state ignore me Im working

& no touch, no talk, no eye contact

When you distract my dog I have to correct him.

Management needs to step up & ask is this a service dog &!what service does it preform?

The only emotional support dogs allowed are PTSD because they have bee trained to separate people from their owner. PTSD can cause extreme emotional issues big space is encroached upon.

I understand it may be difficult to address this situation but step up!!

Know the rights of your store & your shoppers that are doing the right thing. I brought up my complaint to the cashier in the self checkout & she said corporate did not want to offend anyone!!

Learn the rules & Enforce them.

For you to allow dogs into your store that are not service animals is a health violation. Ive already contacted corporate and I guarantee you I can contact the health department as well.

Today a woman

User's recommendation: Enforce them. For you to allow dogs into your store that are not service animals is a health violation. I’ve already contacted corporate and I guarantee you I can contact the health department as well.

Location: Tabor City, North Carolina

Comments

#2014428

I'd rather have a cart that a dog has sat in than a cart that a drooling child with sticky hands has sat in.

Walmart Reviews