2.3

A tall young man with brown to black hair and black shirt rode down the same aisle almost injuring me. I told him to get off the bicycle, then I saw him running back up the same aisle through Section H.

This occurred between 10:20 PM and 10:25 PM. The customer service desk called the on duty manager. She radioed the information to other employees. When I was at the self-checkout, the same tall young man was also there with his group.

I asked surrounding employees to retrieve the manager. No employee did anything. I left my groceries for the customer service desk, again. A different customer service rep at the counter, pointed to his manager.

She was dropping boxes on her way towards customer service.

Half way to my car a girl in a white pick-up curses me. I call the police with incident number 2021-07****.

User's recommendation: Correct employees on the spot for not responding. Completely new store employees.

Preferred solution: Completely new staff for the front door, back departments, and loss prevention..

Location: 217 Garrisonville Road, Stafford, VA 22554

Comments

#2051139

I am sure that the person cussing at you was an adult rather than a girl. If not I wonder what they are doing out that last.

If they are an adult, then stop calling them a girl, especially when you are the one acting like a small kid. Leaving your groceries because they did not cater to you right away was immature.

#2051138

It is your word against his, and looks like you were causing trouble yourself. Also if a young child is out that late and driving, I agree with you. Call the police.

Walmart Reviews