My prepaid debt card was stolen, so i reported it and ordered a new one on the app. It has now been almost 2 weeks, can't get a hold of a live person, can only chat on the app.

The message i get in reference to my card is that i should receive it in the mail on Dec. 9th!!! Today is Dec. 11th and it wasn't in the mail today.

I need my money, i have bills to pay and children to feed. Can't get a live person on the phone!!! I don't have info or new card so i can't do anything on the app. I have a card attached to mine for my daughter and asked for them to transfer the money there, they say they can't do that but in the next online chat they ask me if i have tried to move the money!!!

Are these people just plain stupid do they realize what the *** they are saying???? PLEASE PLEASE PROVIDE A LIVE PERSON TO SPEAK WITH ON THE PHONE.

I WILL BE REPORTING THIS TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU!!!!! I NEED MY MONEY

User's recommendation: DO NOT GET A PREPAID DEBIT CARD (walmart moneycard).

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Moneycard Prepaid Card.

Preferred solution: give me my money/transfer it to a card that i have under family plan.

Walmart Cons: Very rude employees.

Comments