El Paso, Texas

I think the person or persons that measure the distance between the racks should sit in a scooter and try and get between the clothes. the clothes hit me in the face and half the time I have to back up several times and even end up having to move the racks with my scooter.

I was so frustrated today I was crying when I got in my car..

you are not a handicapted friendly store.As I suggested get in a scooter and ride a mile in my shoes....See if you dont after rideing in between the isles remeasure...... I cant say enough nice things about your friendly employees that is not why I am so frustrated............

very unhappy customer

Comments

look at the bright side. you're not a little 5 year old, suffering from Cancer, and can't even get up to use the restroom without help.

they live to be 5 to 7 years of age. how old are you? they can't go to Disneyland, can you? they will never drive a car, have you?

they can't go to walmart, can you?

consider yourself frikinn lucky you can do all the things they can't. now, go away.

@tacolips

I agree 100%. I just wonder why there are more people out there that don't realize how good they have it.

Those poor little kids who have but a few years of life, living in pain, and not able to do the things that we all can do. A note to scooter person. Take a ride on your scooter through the halls of St Jude Children's Ward and see just how good you have it. I think everyone should do that.

And while you're there, put a smile on a child's face by saying hello and show a little concern. You wouldn't believe how good that would make you feel.

Also, these kids never complain about their troubles, they are just happy to be alive, even if it is just a short time. Thank you for listening.