Verified Reviewer

Advanced Reviewer
3.5

Original review updated by user Oct 25, 2020

This is my Google review for the Walmart located at 2420 Supercenter Dr NE, Kannapolis, NC 28083.

Oh wow! Thanks Walmart for making me feel like I was a criminal and racially profiled by one of your employees.

I was walking toward the exit door with all of my groceries bagged inside of my cart with my receipt in my hand and one of your black employees had ran up to me and yells out "Do you have your receipt?" He had read my receipt. He didn't ask me how I was doing or say thank you.

First of all the employee(s) in Self Check Out watch customers carefully during check out and so If I had stolen items in the first place the employee(s) at Self Check Out would have reported me for stealing. Thanks Walmart again for the racial profiling and making me feel like a criminal.

User's recommendation: Recommendation-shop at a Walmart in a different location.

Preferred solution: I don't have a solution..

Walmart Pros: Low prices.

Walmart Cons: Ignorant employees, Prejudiced employees.

Location: 2420 Supercenter Drive Northeast, Concord, NC 28083

Comments

#1956244

OMG. NOT EVERYTHING is RACIAL, RACIST, or PROFILING.

I'm white and have had the very same treatment in Walmart....

and I live in the SOUTH. Get over your blackness and whining.

#1956308
@PissedConsumer1956244

The person who had posted the comment may not be familiar with a former transgender employee who was called "it" and "thing" by co-workers and then wrongfully fired from a North Carolina Sam's Club store after repeatedly complaining about harassment. Full article - "Lawsuit: Sam's Club discriminated against transgender worker" (Lawsuit: Sam's Club discriminated against transgender worker.|.

Dec 27, 2017 ) If LQBTQ and heterosexual customers and employees are feeling like they are harassed by an employee, for example Walmart, they have the right to make a complaint online for the world to read, especially the website "Pissed Consumer". The world ought to be aware how employees treat co-workers and customers in either a negative or positive way.

#1969053
@PissedConsumer1956244

Shame on the employees located at the Walmart located at 2420 Supercenter Dr NE, Kannapolis, NC 28083 for not keeping the raw hamburger and turkey meat stocked full for the night time shoppers who shop after 10 PM.

Walmart Reviews