Had a terrible experience with a pair of wirewound 25 watt 500 ohm rheostats from the Tasharina company, sold through Walmart.Discovered this website through another review with a similar experience with this same compan, through Walmart.
I don't expect everyone to understand what this part is, but suffice to say it is an electronic control, which I happen to have been using in some loudspeakers. Besides the fact the product construction left much to be desired, it was impossible to solder wires to its terminals!!! No joke! And I'm no novice at this...
I've been involved with electronics for about 45 years. These items didn't cost enough to make it worth my while to go crazy trying to recover, but it was indeed an eye opener that there was no way through the Walmart site to even begin a return. The vendor isn't even on Walmarts list of marketplace vendors, and clicking on the link to contact the seller from my order just turned up a ridiculous "photo not found" message. So yeah...
me too... I'll never order any third party item through Walmart again. They have obviously created a safe haven for bad sellers. And even if you try to contact Walmart to lodge a complaint, you'll get no phone numbers, and a box that will hold maybe 2 lines of text before simply not responding anymore.
Good design for ripping people off. Terrible customer service, second only to Sams Club customer service...
you yeah...same company!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "So I knew that Walmart did not take great care of their fish, but I had never seen anything worse than what I saw the other night. almost all the..."
- "Tuesday, July 19, 2016 Back in earlier July of 2016, my 85 year old mother who is Permanently Disabled, including having a Prolapsed Bladder, Heart Condition and Low Circulation In Both..."
- "Sharon Clements Yesterday January 28th 2016 I went shopping at the Wal-Mart in Tampa Florida at 1505 N Dale Mabry Hwy. I went shopping without my husband for the first time..."
- "We have 3 different "rooms" of furniture from Rooms To Go. The first was purchased less than 5 years ago ... and the chair is peeling so bad ......"
- "I purchased a warranty from H.H. GREGG Appliance and Electronics. I called for service at first H.H.GREGG Phone number 727-484-3051 press a number for service I did I got a Girl..."
- "WARNING!! Attorney Kiarash Shampoo AKA Kia Champion Is A *** ARTIST! Encino, California BEWARE of a scam artist by the name of Attorney Kiarash Shampoo AKA Kia Champion AKA Kia Shampoo Champion...."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."