2.7K views

I have been attempting to apply for a position with Walmart as either a cashier or customer service representative or as a greeter. I am trying to do this from my home computer.

But, every time that I get to the area where it is going to ask me 4 questions, I get the following error message and can go no further. And, I know that my session has not expired. We're Sorry. Either A System Error Occurred Or Your Session Has Expired.

HELP, can you please repair your web site? I know that I could go into the store, but it is much more convenient for me to make the application from home.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Website.

Reason of review: cannot complete employment application.

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Preferred solution: fix the web site.

Comments

I have been trying to login in to the site for 2 days and nothing. I have an active application but can not apply for a new post.

It is like a vicious circle.

Login, Login, Login. As big as they are they could at least have a computer support group for problems.

Just go stand outside the store and ask everyone that passing you by for spare change.

I'm trying to apply but where it says available jobs the print is jumbled together and I can't read it or click on anything

to aprlasmth #1659123

Its still the same mess.. jumbled and not readable.

The text wont allow you to select a job position to apply for. What do we do??

Not making sense, applying for a job and ask you for login, you should register first? No option available?

Yes!! Official WM site not work.

Nothing works! How does one apply for a job at Walmart??

Thanks! B

how to fix a mistake in my aplication which i send to hiring center walmart?

I've tried for 4 days at different times, and as early as 3 a.m. No one to call and complain, Going to the store doesn't help either.

Sure could use a job. Saw a sign for Target, guess I'll go there.

to Tcar #1601036

I'm getting the same thing. You have to apply on line.

There is no hiring kiosk in the stores anymore . Personnel managers are no Help.

*** I can’t get past email verification

I am going thru the samehing.

I have tried many many time with different browsers everytime It get "System error occured" while creating profile. It's frustrating.

It is ridiculous. Ive been trying for weeks and always get 'System Error'

ransom

I expect they wouldn't want any of you if you are not capable of understanding that this web site (pissedconsumer.com) has absolutely nothing to do with Walmart. It's only purposes are to give people a place to whine and mainly to make money for the site owner(s).

No other reason.

If you want to complain about Walmart's web site you need to contact whoever in Walmart maintains their web applications. You will get nowhere complaining here.

Really starting to get mad! Keep getting error has occurred just by simply trying to apply!

I can only get to the part where I put my social in then I get the error! Wtf Wal-Mart how am I supposed to get a job there if the only way to apply is broken?

Just attempted to setup my profile and received a System error occurred. try again later. :(

Same issue, wtf??? Why can't they jjust accept normal applications? tried two different devices and three browsers and the site just won't work

Same problem but it gives me a 404, they changed something but they didn't fix it. It's been A YEAR AND 4 MONTHS since this post. Fix your damn website.

Stupid... I have the same issue as well! Tried on different browsers on different devices all with no success

Same problem. June 12th 2018.

I try to login and can't so I do a password reset and it says We're Sorry.

Either A System Error Occurred Or Your Session Has Expired. I've tried over several days and from different computers and different browsers and it's the same damn error message.