State: Arizona Product: Walmart Coupon Clear all filters (2 of 47 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
2.3
Filthy store, rude managers, never any handicapped carts so when a disabled person tries to make thru the store no carts means we need a place to rest for a few before we can walk again so I head to the shoe dept when you can find abench I sit for a few mintue. Than...

Oh for heaven's sake grow up!!! You sound like a spoiled brat.

Stores aren't required to have the electric carts for customers to use, they do that as a courtesy. There are also wheel chairs for customers to use. That being said there is one way to make sure you get to use one of those carts and that is to get to the store no later than 7:30-8:00AM. Another thing you could do is, IF you truly need one of the electric carts is to buy your own, or you could buy a walker that is equipped with a seat, then whenever you need to rest you wouldn't have to look for a bench.

Stores aren't required to provide conveniences like these, it is up to people to take care of their own needs. I use the carts all the time and I don't have any trouble getting through the aisles, no matter how crowded they are, therefore, if you are actually walking you shouldn't have any problems at all getting through the crowded aisles. Also stores are routinely inspected for fire hazards, so I don't think congested aisles are a fire danger. There isn't one single girl working at WalMart, anybody that is old enough and has the gumption to be working is a young woman or a young man.

Also stores don't have "adds," they have "ads." As far as the employees knowing the ads goes, you are supposed to bring the ads with to the store for price matching. I know for a fact that the employees don't try to make you take a lesser "quality." They might try to make you take a lesser "quantity." There is something about that comment that just doesn't ring true. I'm not real sure you know if whether or not you had everything right for using your coupons, because you sure don't know how to capitalize, punctuate, or even use real good grammar. Who are you to judge whether or not somebody has good manners or not.

In my 74 years I have noticed that a lot of customers that complain about being treated rudely by employees, have also been rude to the employee.

View more comments
Review
Product
Walmart Coupon
Reason of review
Poor customer service
After working a ten hour day I thought to myself I will stop by walmart to get a few things. It was *** the place was packed and the *** line I got in the cashier decided she was not going to honor other store coupons?? Then when the person swiped debit card and...

Went to Walmart 7-6-14 time 11:38: 03 Cashier could not speak English. I ask for an item & she looked at me.

I ask her if she spoke English she said no I ask to speak to the Manager she said no. No is her English laguange .I walked forward and listened to her,the costumer was a Mexican her mouth went a hundred miles an hour.White costumer's go away we don't need you.I feel this Walmart want's nothing but Mexican's working for them..Need to start hiring some White people they need jobs too. A friend of mine filled out an application with a bachelor's degree Walmart did not hire him. Got a job with Kroger's right away.

It's ashame you go to Mexico and hire un-educated Mexican's .

But will not hire educaded AMERICAN'S SHAME ON YOU WALMART I WILL NOT RETURN TO YOUR STORE OR ANY OF MY (EIGHT) CHILDREN.. YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO AMERICA.

View more comments