Fort Worth, Texas

I went to the Walmart on McCart Ave in Fort Worth today at 3:00 PM and was accosted by a couple screaming at me to drive better around their 7 kids walking in the middle of the parking lot. There was no altercation in the lot, I had no idea I was going to be accosted. I walked in and this hillbilly couple threatened me, the man got one inch in my face and called me a ** and watch how I drive, and he would kill me. I yelled for security. I went from cashier to cashier asking for help, not one would help. Finally I get one that walks me to security - They are not security, they are loss prevention only as I would later find out.

A police officer that was busy helping girl scouts set up finally comes up and says to wait while he meanders to find these people. I have to go to work. I have to open my office in 30 minutes downtown, I waited and waited and had to go. After being completely shaken and going to work, I get home and call the Walmart to talk to a manager 4 times. I was put on hold over and over and gave up. I finally gave it one last chance and got ** the night manager. I told him what happened and he was very nice, but informed me that Walmart does not have any security, only loss prevention. That's it.

I have been shopping at Walmart for years with the gullible idea that it was safe. Now I have found out that this billion dollar behemoth of a company does not have security for customers or employees. It was more shocking than the assault I had endured. EVERYONE YOU KNOW SHOULD KNOW THAT WALMART DOES NOT HAVE ANY SECURITY AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY FOR SAFETY TO YOU OR YOUR FAMILY. I will not even park in their lot knowing this. Aren't they responsible to let customers know that they do not provide safety for any reason? Dangerous company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Cashier.

Comments

#1102068

If this really happened you should have called the police. What is the cashier to do with a psycho if you are not man enough to handle one yourself?

If you were driving so fast and almost ran his child over he is going to be upset. If you don't want to be comfroted than drive at the speed limit. The speed limit is the law not a suggestion.

What if you harmed one of his children or an elderly person. If you are not man enough to protect yourself when you drive like a maniac, than stay at home.

Lier.wtf is wrong with you to keep ,a king up stories on here?? Don't you have anything better to do?? People like you ruin honest Web sites

Anyone else find that this person is trolling, come on now, Texas, seven children, hillbilly couple.

If this did really happen what you expect, however I believe both the original poster and the person from Markham is the same person. They are just trying to make us American's look bad and put the location to Texas as for the person from Jefferson City, completely different person trolling a troll.

I admit I was driving fast, but that person had no right to threaten my life, so what do you expect.

I don't think Walmart or any retail business are required to have security. Now of course, I wasn't there so shook up at the time, so I can't imagine what was going on in your head. I would have just called the police right away rather than relying on Walmart who wasn't responsible for the altercation you experienced.

You obviously don't have children, if you did you would understand why the parents are angry. Why not call the police yourself?

Most likely because there were several witnesses to your careless driving, and stores like this don't have security they have LP.

@Anonymous

OH STFU,I WAS NOT DRIVING carelessly, a little fast than I should have been, but he had no right to threaten me life. He pulled out a gun on me and threatened to blow my brains out.

He would have but he left the bullets at home. His exact words were I AM GOING TO BLOW YOUR *** BRAINS OUT.

PLAYS ALONG WITH TROLL.

Well that's Texas for you. Large families, bet the 'gun' you were threatened with was a shot gun and he drove a pick up truck.

#1102071

Cool

ask for the video WALMART SURELY HAS IT and file a complete police report!!

@Anonymous

I did and the police then told gave me a ticket for driving too fast. Must be either a friend of the father of seven children.

How can they even tell how fast I was driving over the video, besides everyone drives a little over the speed limit in this parking lot. This couple needs to keep their legs crossed and not have so many children they cannot keep a watch over.

According to the police they cannot press charges because I threatened one of the children first by telling the parents to hurry up or I would continue driving and hit one of the children. I had go to work and they were taking their own sweat time.

@Anonymous

If you are going to pretend to be the OP, hide your location. Unless you flew from Fort Worth to Markham in the last 6 hours. Freak.

@Lou

PISSED consumer has tons of trolls BUT WALMART HAS the most. that come on in minutes of post to try and CONTROL negative information. Hope they get PAID IN THE 6 FIGURE mark and that WALMART has DEAD PHEASANT INSURANCE on them!

@Lou

Sometimes a location is already in the search bar. Mine often says Chantilly, VA - never heard of it.

@Lou

I think you mean "Dead Peasant". And yes, anybody who doesn't believe or agree with your little rant works for Wal-Mart.

They have so few customers that they can't afford your drama so they pay out huge sums to me and others to "control" negative info. Paranoid much?

@Lou

Either someone is trolling like you claim by pretending to be the OP or the OP is selecting any location, it allows you to change your location. But I think there is more to this story. If the OP was driving carelessly than the parents have the right to protect their children.

@Lou

The location thing does not always work, sometime it posts a location at random. Besides how do you know they are not visiting relatives?

Besides if I were the father and some clumsy driver nearly hit my child whether he was speeding or not I would be angry enough. I am sure if the OP had kids he would do the same.

MikeBrady

I would have loved to see that - you running from cashier to cashier telling them about "crazy hillbilly man gonna kill me!!!" That must have been hysterical and all of the cashiers went home with a good story to tell.

MikeBrady

No retailer is responsible for your safety - that's your job. Not even the cops can be around you 24/7.

Grow a set. The threat had passed and you were still making calls.

@MikeBrady

I was drivin fast cuz i had to ***. i couldnt hold it in when the feller yelled in ma face. had me walkin like a poopy penguin.