1.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

9/13/2018 -

Visited Roswell, GA Walmart Super Center # 1578.

I was purchasing a Nintendo Joy-Con for a Nintendo Switch. While I was checking out in the electronics section I was asked by the Cashier if I wished to purchase an Asurion Extended Warranty. I declined however, the Cashier persisted rather aggressively. The Cashier continued asking "If I was sure". After the Cashier asked me three separate times I became annoyed. I asked the Cashier to please explain the Terms and Conditions of the extended warranty she was so desperately try to sell. She looked as a deer caught in headlights. She was unable to provide any actual details of the service she was "pushing" on me. She stammered her words for a few moments, only to direct me to a website for more information.

This Cashier is awful. This is an example of a Retail worker failing to study or understand the very service they are trying to sell! They will show the common decency and proper respect of understanding the product or service they are attempting to sell us. This Cashier chose to persist in her attempt to sell me a service that I declined. Then when asked about the Terms and Conditions of the service, failed to provide it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Cashier.

Comments

POOPoo2016

Very Sad I know, It could be a reflection of our education system. To sell the warranty she likely needed to watch only a short video.

If you had her read the terms and conditions she would not have comprehended it.. Thats what you get for $10 to $15.00 an hour these days.

Your first mistake was going to Walmart, second mistake expecting a Walmart employee to answer any question that takes critical thinking. Return the item before you run out of time, then go purchase a Best Buy or Costco