Frederick, Maryland

Auto center closes at 8, I got there at 5:45. I waited almost twenty minutes behind two cars in front of mine while the technicians were busy taking information from the first driver then the second.

Afterwards the one of the technicians comes over to my car and tells me they've stopped taking customers for the day.

I don't care they stopped taking customers early but the fact they made me wait 20 minutes behind the other two cars before informing me that could not take me was infuriating. Poor customer service and I'm definitely not going to trust such idiots with my car.

Wal-Mart on Monocacy Boulevard in Frederick, Maryland

Comments

#781900

They did you a GREAT BIG FAVOR. Never go to wallyworld for any service on your car. ENGINE OIL CHANGES (BLOWN ENGINES THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS AT WALLYWORLD) NEW TIRES they only SELL the lowest grade of each kind of tire (ROUGH RIDE) is what you will get

body wash, shampoo, cat litter, dog food GREAT STUFF TO PURCHASE AT WALLYWOrld!!!!!!!!!!!!