Walmart - Auto Department Problems from start to Finish
Update added by user Nov 04, 2014
I contacted corporate and my complaint was routed to the store in Union City, GA.The shop manager gave me the run around.
He kept trying to convince me that it was impossible for them to have done the damage so I said to heck with it.In addition to damaging my car, I was sold a tire with a defective tire stem and the Honda emblem covering the center tire bolt was not returned.
Original review posted by user Sep 09, 2014
1. Quote for tire purchase and installation were for wrong size.
2. Lady at the check-in did not tell the mechanic I wanted to keep one of my old tires as a spare.
3. Mechanic was given incorrect tire size.
3. The front passenger side wheel well was damaged during installation…a dent and scratches.
The first three things I listed I can chalk up to bad experience and move on. The damage to my car is what earned Walmart a bad review and an email to corporate.
Considering my overall experience at the store, I bypassed store management and contacted corporate directly about the damage. I offered to email them pictures if they send me an email address since I could not attach them to the email form on the website.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Tire Installation
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›