Atlanta, Georgia

Update by user Nov 04, 2014

I contacted corporate and my complaint was routed to the store in Union City, GA.The shop manager gave me the run around.

He kept trying to convince me that it was impossible for them to have done the damage so I said to heck with it.In addition to damaging my car, I was sold a tire with a defective tire stem and the Honda emblem covering the center tire bolt was not returned.

Original review posted by user Sep 09, 2014

1. Quote for tire purchase and installation were for wrong size.

Related: Walmart - Review about Tire Installation from Spring, Texas

2. Lady at the check-in did not tell the mechanic I wanted to keep one of my old tires as a spare.

3. Mechanic was given incorrect tire size.

3. The front passenger side wheel well was damaged during installation…a dent and scratches.

The first three things I listed I can chalk up to bad experience and move on. The damage to my car is what earned Walmart a bad review and an email to corporate.

Considering my overall experience at the store, I bypassed store management and contacted corporate directly about the damage. I offered to email them pictures if they send me an email address since I could not attach them to the email form on the website.

Review about: Tire Installation.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Walmart Installation
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

buttafli
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #895609

Another update, I just found out what really happened, my son was in a minor accident while he took my car without my permission and this is how the damage happened. He was not going to tell me and let me blame Walmart but he and his sister got into an argument and to get back at him his sister was the one that told me what really happened.

buttafli
to buttafli #895642

"buttafli 3 hours ago Atlanta, Georgia

Another update, I just found out what really happened, my son was in a minor accident while he took my car without my permission and this is how the damage happened.He was not going to tell me and let me blame Walmart but he and his sister got into an argument and to get back at him his sister was the one that told me what really happened."

I did not post that comment and by the way I do not have kids.

Nice try though Walmart Union City or hacker.....

I will contact Walmart corporate and forward them your comment since you are obviously lying.

Again Walmart Union City tried to convince me that they did not do the damage by talking in circles.So