Canovanas,Puerto Rico
1.1K views

how can you be charging $3.47 for an avocado thats the size of an orange, in Puerto Rico of all places....... That is a rip-off, this happened at the store in Canovanas.

I will never buy an avocado there. I told my friends about it and they could not believe it, I can find them on the local store for a better price. So how can you say you are cheaper with prices like that. Would you have purchased the avocado?

I dont think so, you would have been pissed just like me and everyone else. I dont expect an answer from you, but I just had to write.

Comments

you talking about an avocado like its a car or something its just and avacado!! get over it go some where else duh..

It is crazy I can normally get an Avocado for at worst $ .89 cents right know. But for some reason it was 2 for $3.00 and know they are $2.00 each and rising at Walmart but if I go to an off the wall little Spanish market they are cheaper go figure. :( :(

To Carmen: try buying avocados at local grocery;

to Irish: why don't you get some life, a miserable racist? :)and get some good food too, cheap or not, so that your brain gets refurbished!

Christmas Ape

This is the most "old person" complaint I've ever seen on this site. "That avocado was too expensive! I need a coupon!"

Carmen stop being a typical cheap hispanic

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #134753

That and she should go on food stamps so she can afford her groceries.

don't buy your groceries at walmart. simple as that.

THE END

have a nice day!

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #134231

Well if you can find it for cheaper they price match. You could have done that instead of writing this letter.

Also are you sure you got the sign correct. Perhaps it is $3.47 by the kilogram/pound instead of $33.47 for one.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #134228

I know why you will not talk to me anymore, you can't get free internet, you cannot afford intenet and the person at best buy probably told you that you cannot come everyday and use their computers.

Have you talked to the general manager, or written them a letter? Sometimes if you can send them proof that their prices are higher than a certain competitor, they'll match it.

I don't know much about the avocados in your area. They're maybe a dollar here, if that.

you know what , irish, i'm not going to waste my time on you, thank God i have my own buiseness and do not need FOOD STAMPS or WELFARE maybe that's your kind of life,have a nice day and life,goodby....... :p :p :p :p

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #134026

Perhaps if you go on food stamps and welefare you can buy it?

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #134025

It is the money. Simple you cannot afford that food so you don't get to eat it.

wait a minute, who are you to tell me if I can't afford not to buy it? I'ts not the money, i'ts the fact that wallmart advertises it self as being "the better place to shop, with better prices".

Where is the savings on this item, when a person can find it at a local shop for $1.50.

I'm complaining becouse i'ts a rip-off, specialy for one that small!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :(

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #133644

Simple solution if you cannot afford to pay don't buy it.