I purchased the Walmart/Great Value brand fat free cream cheese thinking that I could shave a few calories off of my diet.Boy, was I *** for picking this stuff, whatever it is.

Great Value fat free cream cheese is nothing more than a tasteless white colored gelatin mold, or chemical mold. It is not cheese! It doesn't taste anything like cream cheese and the texture is nothing like it, either. Trust me when I tell you that it is something that you will want to do without.

If you are looking for a substitute, or low calorie cream cheese, use anything but this stuff. Walmart should take this product off of their shelves. There is no practical use for it. It doesn't taste, or act like cream cheese.

You could not make a cheese cake with it, the cheese cake would be simply awful, inedible.Forget it...

Review about: Great Value Cream Cheese.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

#1342004

What on earth is wrong with you? Any cream cheese that is reduced fat is not natural. You obviously don't cook or you'd already know that.

realm188
Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #1338812

So in other words, you don't like it and can just pick something else instead of trying to make a big deal about it? My 5 year old niece doesn't even do this.