Monrovia, California

I just had the worst customer service experience I've had in years. I called Wal-Mart to attempt to verify a charge on my account.

There were 2 charges on the same day -- something I never do! The "customer no service" rep I spoke with was rude, barely understandable and completely non-helpful. When I asked to speak to someone else, who was his superior, he told me he was a supervisor and I would have to settle for him. Since he couldn't refer me to someone who could answer my question -- I was asking for a phone number to check on the charge -- this answer was less than satisfying.

I won't be using a credit card at Wal-Mart ever again.

Those few things I need there will be paid for in cash ONLY! Horrible experience!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Account.

Preferred solution: Details about the second receipt; ie. what was purchased. I have no idea why my card was processed twice in one day..

Comments

I doubt you will be missed with your attitude. You acted childish by using the term "customer no service." You mistake hearing something you do not want to hear as "rude"