124 views
2.5

This is the 4th and last time I'll have an issue! The first order I placed and a Doordasher had to be sent out to my house 3 times in order for me to receive all of the items from my order.

The second time I had to call customer service about a refund for missing items. The third time I received horribly dented cans and ripped boxes in my order. I contacted customer service through email and was supposed to be contacted within 24 hrs, and never was. This last time the Doordasher canceled the pick up because the order wasn't ready on time.

The Walmart website said 'preparing' but all of the items were listed as shopped. An hour and a half after the delivery window I had choosen I called customer service. I first representative was not able to get through on two different lines. I was placed on a calling queue.

After an hour I called customer service again and again the representative was unable to get through to anyone and decided to I canceled the order and take my business elsewhere.

Huge disappointment. I will not be using this service again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Delivery Service.

Walmart Pros: Substituted items of equal value.

Walmart Cons: Lack of communication with customers when there is an issue, Cust service reps unable to make contact with store associates.

Location: 6520 Ernest W. Barrett Parkway Southwest, Marietta, GA 30064