4040 Nolensville Pike, Nashville, TN 37211, USA
4.0

went to walmart to get new battery for my boat..was told battery was good.i explained i had just charged battery and it wouldnt hold a charge to run for night fishing....battery was 2 yrs old....took home and same night it went down again.....went back and manager told me the samething....i insisted on new battery and after purchasing have had 0 problems since...by the way,original battery was purchased from you also......i understand it was 2 yrs old,but your manager is not nearly so smart as made out to be,so don't tell me i don't know what i'm talking about.......what an arogant ***........never had any problems before this.....

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Walmart Cons: Automotive management, Very poor reaction.

Comments

aliens_amoung_us

I'd never let a Walmart employee touch my car. Go to an auto store and purchase a decent battery and they will install it for free.

Even those quick oil change places sell batteries, just don't go to Walmart. And find yourself a good mechanic.

h.kitchener

I never trust the info I get from anyone at Walmart, much less anyone in the automotive department. Too many times the info I got was in error along with a "I know what I am talking about" attitude when they clearly knew little, if anything about my problem. I pay a bit more now for auto supplies but get them from one of the automotive stores all around town rather than step foot into a Walmart.