Verified Reviewer

On August 01,2021 I returned a defective battery to the Wal mart located at 10505 Broadway St, Pearland, TX 77584. After returning this battery I went home and did my usual routine.

I drove the vehicle to work on August . 02,2021 and left in at the parking lot of my job for a total of 10 hours. When I returned to crank the vehicle it would not start again. I had to wait a total of 166 minutes for a tow truck to unlock and and start my vehicle.

I had to take off of work the next day to take my vehicle to the repair shop. At which time it was stated that the battery was dead. The repair shop tested my alternator and starter and stated they both were fine. The repair shop attempted charging the battery for a total of 24 hours which was to no avail , the battery would not take a charge.

I rented a rental car and left my vehicle at the repair shop for 4 days at which time they placed a loaner battery in my car to test and see if the battery would drain. The loaner battery did not drain. I went back wal mart to exchange the battery at which time I was rudely greeted by Klark the ACC SERVICE MANAGER he stated that he was doing me a favor and used profanity towards me . I feels as though wal mart has caused me a lot of undue hardship with this battery situation .

I had to take off work ,get a rental car, get verbally accosted by an wal mart employee , and purchase another battery from another company . I will not be shopping at wal mart ever again.

I want to state that I feel as though I was discriminated against because I am a black female and that is not appropriate . I hope that some one from wal mart reaches out to me to rectify this situation, Signed one disappointed wal mart customer

Walmart Cons: Bad customer service.

Location: 10505 Broadway Street, Pearland, TX 77584