Stay out of 3rd party shipping, it is very damning to your reputation. 47th st photo is the latest scam company that sells damaged and faulty products through walmart online and neither company will take responsibility for it.

I want my $40.00 back and at this point I dont care from which company. Multile calls to both companies, many emails, absolutely no response from 47th St photo. Walmart just says not our product. Yet i ordered from them through their web site.

What a joke.

Doesnt walmart have enough money without scamming those who dont. Shame on you Walton family.

I didn't like: Not being able to return a product i ordered h walmart on line.

Comments

WalmartCorporate

It's funny because you think the Walton's care about poor people problems.

Did you ever bother looking at Walmart's website and their return policy? It is pretty clear that the third party controls the return policy.

It is also very clear when looking at products if they are being sold and shipped by a third party.

You are complaining about damaged and defective products but your picture shows a box that doesn't appear to be damaged and still has the shrink wrap on it. Doesn't look like a legitimate complaint to me.

to Anonymous #1627421

Was removed from the box, put on the charger, and did nothing. Just because the box was not damaged during the opening does not mean it is a viable product.

I don't make a habit of looking at return policies when buying something from Wal-Mart. They have always been reputable.

I will, however look at it from now on. If Wal-Mart chooses to 3rd party ship for a company that isn't reputable, them they should be help responsible as well.

to Cdktbeatty #1627451

Did you contact the manufacturer? There is usually a manufacturers warranty on a new product.