Las Vegas, Nevada

I have been shopping Walmart online for years at least twice a month and never had any issues until December 2015. I placed an order, they charged my bank card & a couple of days later I rec'd 2 emails saying that my order was canceled "per my request." I replied "Why would I cancel an order that I need?" They used OnTrac for one of the items Walmart did not cancel & which I did not received on the date OnTrac showed on their site.

I emailed Walmart but got no response & it's impossible to get anybody on the phone. OnTrac delivered it to the wrong address two days AFTER the delivery date shown on their site & a neighbor brought me the package. Walmart gave me credit for their cancellation of my order and a couple of days later they charged me again a different amount.

I sent a letter to the CEO with attachments of her employees' mistake & in turn I rec'd several unsigned emails from Walmart threatening me to ban me from their Spark review. It's time for me to find another purveyor.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Credit Card.

Walmart Cons: Shopping experience.

Comments

I had a similar experience this holiday season with Walmart.com. I'd ordered a computer as well as several pieces of clothes as Christmas gifts.

The computer arrived on time but didn't work. I called and arranged to return it for a replacement. I was promised the computer would deliver in time for Christmas. It's still showing in the processing stage as of Jan 2nd.

I called Walmart.com today and was told it will be early Feb, 2016 before the replacement arrives. At this point I'll believe it when I see it.

The clothes I'd ordered never showed. I called 10 days after the promised delivery date and was told they were out of stock and Walmart.com had cancelled my order. I was told my account would be refunded.

3 days later I got an email notice of the cancellation. I've not only never seen the refund but when I called Walmart.com support I was told they would be billing my account for the entire amount of the order, less the clothes. My bank had already been billed for the order! Now they wanted to bill it a second time!

I explained my bank account had been charged and was told they had only placed a temporary hold which had been lifted. My bank statement shows the payment to walmart and never shows it being removed. I called my bank which confirmed the payment for the full amount had been made on Nov. 30th when I placed the original order and that it wasn't a temporary hold.

Now, Walmart.com blows me off when I call.

I live in a rural community where many people use Walmart.com. This year has been an epic fail. The complaints of items not received and people battling for refunds is widespread.

I will never, ever, trust Walmart.com again. Amazon here I come.