59 views
Verified Reviewer

I was purchasing home pest control from Walmart. I went to the self serve cashier.

After I purchased the product I noticed no hose attached to the handle so I went to front of store where the cashier stands watching all the cashiers scan customers and that need help.

I explained to her I wanted her to go get me another one because of no hose attached. I asked her because I am a CHEMO PT and I was short of breath and could not make it to the back of the store for a second time. She ignored me and told me it didn't come with a hose which I know it does. I decided to return it but the line at customer service was 20 ppl deep.

I could not stand that long so I left with my product and went next door to tractor supply, there I purchased the same product WITH THE HOSE. I was so mad I called the corporate office of Walmart and they tried to call the walmart in Carthage Texas and no answer from them for 30 minutes.

SO corporate could not even get through to them.

DON'T SHOP AT WAL MART IF YOU ARE A CHEMO PAT. BECAUSE THE DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU AT ALL.

CHEMO PEOPLE BEWARE

User's recommendation: DONT SHOP AT WALMART IF YOUR GOING THROUGH CHEMO.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Walmart Cons: Attitude to customers.

Location: 4609 Nw Loop 436, Carthage, TX 75633

Comments

#1891943

In these pandemic times, i would never allow my chemo compromised spouse to enter walmart to buy pest control.

If you know the product came with a hose and sprayer (quite obvious) why did you pick a bottle without one. It is. also possible that what you had was the refill bottle that comes without the sprayer and sells for less money.

@PissedConsumer1891753

Well when required to wear a mask due to COVID and also because resistance is low, being short of breath due to chem, having to go get the product myself because husband works out of town makes it easy to not see that it didn’t have a hose. Don’t make me the bad person in this act.

Walmart Reviews