2.0

I had a very bad experience yesterday at Walmart, 1201 Grindstone PKWY.

The story was that,I once bought the wine, together with my husband, and my husband has the ID, I did not take my ID. We are both over 26.I bought a wine successfully last time, last last time also.

But yesterday, still the same situation, the cashier rejects to sell the wine! More importantly, we have waited for more than 20 minutes, since the cashier was unfamiliar with the operation, and he added the price of our stuff to the former customer! In this way, he spent the extra 10 minutes to move all the items from the list. Moreover, I wanted to add my e-gift card to the list, but he did not know how to do, and it spent another 10 minutes. So finally we wasted so much time, and he even rejected to sell the wine, the same wine I bought last time, and last last time! I mean, if you really are strict with some rules, you should be good, consistent every time. Not this time, it does not work, but last time, last time it works! I have never been this situation before.

Please respond to me ASAP, and tell me how to pay back my time, and my bad experience on this Friday! I Otherwise,I would like to contact my friends in journalism, and tell them how bad your inconsistent and slow customer service in Columbia Missouri!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Cashier.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Like I said this person is a selfish self centered brat and does not care if someone loses their job, as long as she gets her way. She acts like she is nine or ten years old so no wonder they thought she was under the drinking age. She obviously has a drinking problem if she wants them to break the law just so she can get her wine.

Why are you mad that someone followed the rules and policies? The sign clearly states if you appear under 40 they will ask for ID.

***, be glad you don't look old. The cashier could lose their job for not checking id...but that doesn't matter, as long as you get your wine, right?

@Anonymous

She obviously has a drinking problem if she wants them to break the law just so she can get her wine. Not only could the cashier get fired but the store could get fined, this means they would increase prices, this proves she has a drinking problem and is a self centered spoiled selfish brat if she does not care the rest of us have to pay more just so she and her boyfriend can get drunk.

Your journalism friends can write a big story on how Walmart had the gall to card you for an alcohol purchase. When a cashier follows the laws of her state and the policies at her place of employment, I just don't see that making any big headlines.

You should just show your ID. Makes me wonder why you conveniently never have one to show.

Walmart cashiers are supposed to card everyone in the party who is buying alcohol unless it is obviously a parent and child or if everyone in the party looks over 40 years old. We have cameras above our work stations and we can lose our jobs if someone decides to look at the footage and we neglected to check identification properly.

Its just that some cashiers follow the rules more closely than others. Just wanted to let you know that it is the policy to card everyone regardless of who is actually handing us the money to pay to pay for alcohol/cigarettes/spray paint/etc.

@Monica

This person does not care if people lose their jobs, CCYLOVE2010 is self centered and only cares about herself and what she wants. Which is a big reason people think she is under 21 because she acts like a child, a spoiled bratty child at that. If she behaves this way without a drink I would hate to see her behavior after she has a drink which is why it is a good thing she was refused service, anyone that whines about not getting their wine because they don't have proper ID obviously has a drinking problem, perhaps the reason she is crabby is because she did not get anything to drink to make her happy, another sign that she has a drinking problem, anyone who drinks to put themselves in a better mood has a drinking problem and with the amount of times she bought wine it is obviously drinking is a constant thing rather than on occasion, a third clue that she has a drinking problem.

I think the reason they carded you was because though you are 26 you acted as if you were ten years old. What you "forgot" to mention was that they were following the law and the reason the wine was sold to you the last time is because you had ID with you.

CCYLOVE2010
@Anonymous

last time, I also do not have a ID, and they sold to me

@CCYLOVE2010

Yeah nice changing the story when you are called out on your childish error, no wonder they carded you. You act like a nine year old they assume you are under 21. But now on to the other issue, you "forgot" to mention that they were just following the law, and if you are going to "whine" about not getting your wine you obviously have a drinking problem.

Go ahead and contact your friends in journalism. They will be shocked to hear that Walmart has slow service! Maybe you will be on television!