Center, Texas
2.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

The Walmart store in Canton, Texas is continually out of stock on common, everyday items. When there is an empty spot on the shelves for an item, they don't reorder.

They just shove other stuff in that spot to make the shelves look full. This happens consistently on a broad range of items too numerous to list. Also, I had a drug prescription to be refilled that had 1 refill authorized though 10-25-2016. The pharmacy claimed they could not refill it because the original prescription was written more than 3 months ago.

This is for a pain medication for my back that I only use intemittenly, as needed. Just one more reason I use their pharmacy as little as possible. Complaints to corporate H.Q. do no good.

They don't care if customers are pissed off. This has been going on with me for 12+ years.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Bad policies and inventory mgmt..

Preferred solution: I would like for Kroger to build a store in Canton, TX, so I never have to go in this Walmart store again..

Comments

#1232015

And exactly how do you know this?

What actual proof do you have?

Exactly when did this start, according to you?