Beverly Hills, Florida

1936 north lacanto hwy

lacanto, florida34461

at check out the associate was so rude. I ask for an envelope for gift cards and her reply was --i don't have time to run after anything.

I know she had another person behind me so I said never mind I don't want the gift cards right now-- she tossed them. I could not get my order off the rack fast enough so she just started on the next order---I missed a bag of merchandice. I am very unhappy with the service at this store.

I will go back to Inverness Walmart. I live in Beverlyhills --sad

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Gift Card.

Comments

Let's see, it probably went something like this, you asked if she had any envelopes and she said no but told you where you could find some if they had any left. Your reply was, can't you go get them for me( attitude).

Her reply was that she had other customers and could not leave her register. You stood there with that blank look on your face, got mad and told her to forget the gift cards, then you took your sweet time moving out of the way so she could ring up the next customer.

Rude??? Yes, I would agree that YOU were very rude.