I ordered a gift from Walmart Site to Store and I was charged for the item. The item’s status was shipped even though I never received an email.

I went to the store and they did not have the item. So, I emailed customer service and they told me they could not refund me or give me a replacement item and I would have to contact the store. I called the store and they told me they never received the item and told me to contact customer service.

I was on hold for over 30 minutes and a lady told me they would just refund my account. I’m never shopping at Walmart again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Account.

Comments

Mike_mn

I had a poor experience using site to store. They messed up and never received the item.

They refunded the money back to my PayPal account. I received it 30 days later because Wall-Mart wouldn't release the funds for 30 days. Never again. At least using PayPal.

I did experiment with 'Home Delivery', and had a very good experience.

I will order this way again.

I ordered a sampling of items to test out their service... Laundry detergent, toilet paper, deodorant, cleaning supplies, bag cereal, dental floss picks. Orders over $50 is free delivery, and the items I ordered were no more than in-store. A few items needed to be ordered as they just don't carry it in-store.

A few were even less.

The 2 boxes came within the expected delivery time. The boxes were double sided and very sturdy. The items were packed very well.

With one exception - They used one of the 2 bag cereal packages as packing!!!

It was folded around a few heavy items, and was slightly crushed as a result. Still usable.