Newcastle, Oklahoma

Update by user Sep 20, 2016

Why are these posts on my user profile? I did not write these. I am not a retiree and I have never been to Newcastle, Oklahoma.-Walmartguy

Update by user Sep 20, 2016

Original review posted by user Sep 05, 2016

I am a retiree. My husband and I go into Walmart and nothing goes right.

Don't have what we need on the shelves, staff are rude and disrespectful, poor management. I ask the cashier to put all of my cold items in one bag and they won't. The cashier today punched the wrong button while I was sliding my debit card. Worst service I think I have ever received at WM.

Staff ignore me and I have to chase them down. I am unhappy.

The management seem to be tired of my complaints as well. It is their jobs to listen to our complaints.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Cashier.

Comments

You probably have unrealistic expectations. My dear if you are that unhappy then by all means shop someplace else.

How hard is it to just shop some place else instead of constantly going back to the same store you claim never gets it right? They probably ignore you because you truly are a pain the *** with nothing better to do than complain and carry on about everything every where you go.

Walmartguy

So?

#1208511

I have one word for you. TARGET.