Lake Worth, Florida

Walmart

10th Ave N.

Palm Springs Fl. 33461

Gentlemen,

On 10/08/2014, I ate a sandwich made from Tuna salad purchased from your store. The tuna

contained foreign objects some of which I ingested. I became ill and had to seek medical attention as a

result of eating this product.

Marketside Premium Tuna Salad, Net. Wt. 11oz., LOT 05214251 USE BY 11/17/2014

I’m requesting a serious investigation into this matter and the reason for such an incident in the food provided to your me and possibly other customers.

I look forward to your reply and a resolution to this situation, and will wait until hearing from you before I seek out other sources for resolution.

Sincerely,

Richard Townsend

561-904-1395

Review about: Marketside Premium Tuna Salad.

1.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

realm188
Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #1246581

Why did you wait a year and 21 days to post this?I'm sure that you cleaned off those objects so that we could tell what it is and if you are telling the truth, I'm sorry that this happened to you.

I'm not defending Walmart in any way, but if this did happen then most likely it was another customer that did this. I only say this because I remember another customer in another store tying up some shelves with fishing line in the toy department. A little girl fell into the line and the line cut her neck really good.

Some people do s t u p i d s h i t for kicks.Hope you contacted the police.

Orlando, Florida, United States #1113455

The fact that there is no residue of the tuna on the objects that you "found" makes it obvious that you just lied and placed it there yourself.

Why are so many people pissed off with Marketside Premium Tuna Salad? I've been eating it for months, never finding anything that shouldn't be there, and enjoying every bit of it. I buy 3 tubs of it at a time and each tub used with Original Triscuits are the norm for my lunches.

to Anonymous Orlando, Florida, United States #1113456

Notice there is no sign of any tuna on the objects that he "found" in the can.If he really found those in the tuna can there would be signs of the tuna there.

Nope the objects that he "found" are clean.I bet he is friends with that woman who "found" a finger in her Wendy's Chile.

Mike_mn

Sorry to say that you came to the wrong place to initiate an investigation.This is a complaint site.

Not a consumer agency.

Diligent retailers will have people whose job is to check public opinion and com[paints. So, you might get lucky. In my experience, I have not seen a complaint here that WM has responded too.

Contact WM directly.They WILL respond.