10th Ave N.
Palm Springs Fl. 33461
On 10/08/2014, I ate a sandwich made from Tuna salad purchased from your store. The tuna
contained foreign objects some of which I ingested. I became ill and had to seek medical attention as a
result of eating this product.
Marketside Premium Tuna Salad, Net. Wt. 11oz., LOT 05214251 USE BY 11/17/2014
I’m requesting a serious investigation into this matter and the reason for such an incident in the food provided to your me and possibly other customers.
I look forward to your reply and a resolution to this situation, and will wait until hearing from you before I seek out other sources for resolution.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Marketside Premium Tuna Salad
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is how I received my order at walmart. This is not the first time. I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain..."
- "2 of Walmart employees Tashaun and Rickey made unauthorized copy of Tahoe key. Later came to my home and stole my SUV taking my 28" rims. Walmart says it's not..."
- "Yesterday I had to worst walmart experience ever at check out. the cashier had the worst customer service I have experienced in my life !!!!!!!!! I enjoy couponing and she..."
- "Wish I would have seen these ratings before I ordered my flowers. I may not have had this experience I'm currently having. I called the Wesley Berry number for ordering flowers..."
- "HORRIBLE! They damaged my vintage collectable surfboard. I submitted a claim stating the repair is $150 just to close the hole but it cannot ever been fixed to original. They..."
- "I am disappointing in Rooms to go customer service. I purchased a TV console with two piers from a roomstogo in Florida. The salesman told me that my earliest delivery would be..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."