I bought TV at wal-Matt in May 2020 and I had for a month and a blue streak on the screen. I called wal-mart to ask if I could bring it back without my box and they said yes.

And when we took it back they it was one day pass the time to bring it back . And said to call Phillips. We did while we was still in the store and Phillips said we had to fax them a copy of the receipt and the number on the tv . At first they said they was going to refund my money and then they was going to send me a new tv.

Phillips said that its not there fault they it was FedEx fault. My son Dustin Murdock talked to a lot of people youre employee and the ones at FedEx. So Im sending this to find out what you can see whats going on .

Because if I dont get any answer Im going to file with consumer protection program. And dont want to do that but are tv is got the blue streak and Im out of the money I gave for the tv.

Product or Service Mentioned: Philips Tv.

Location: Conroe, Texas