La Crosse, Wisconsin

i was at Walmart and found a toaster it was a display model that said it was .01 .cent i thought it was my day it was a faberwear four slice toaster i waited for an employee there was none to be found,so i tried to call the store and kept getting cut of,so next i called out does anyone work at Walmart.i believe the guy that came was Jason. i asked if that was the price he said no that it was what it cost them.

and i said the stickers say it cost 1 cent ,his reply was it should not have been put up, it was a mistake, which was not my fault. all he did was take all this stickers down. i do allot of shopping at Walmart and i feel i was wronged.

i think that would be the same as bait and switch.i should not have had to write this and it should have been taken care at the store. Sincerly Terry Oliver

Comments

Most of the displays don't even work. Some are dummy models and others have had their cords cut so they don't work. I know that at my local Walmart the displays aren't even for sale.